Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (53368 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Neddstark: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
I dont pity the thief. Once you engage in armed robbery, accept your fate if caught.

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Emescot(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
But this one happened in lagos na not onitcha
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Mehnnn

What kinda animals do we have in this country.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by SeniorZato(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
This is absurd
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by snapshot: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Chai!!

is that his jawbone sticking out or the failed jazz?

I'm yet to see "Burnt alive" part
Then watch out for part 2
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Mosesoly(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Those guys stole 420k last week from a woman coming out from a bank,they deserve what they got,i boarded the same bus with the woman yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by fkdmods: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
otokx:
All of you shouting no mercy, humanity this and that; armed robbber never jam you for house before.

visaclick:
good move by the crowd, the one that came to my street yesterday was very lucky that he was faster that usain bolt, by now him ashes for still dey road..
say no to stealing, say yes to hardwork!!!

Mosesoly:
Those guys stole 420k last week from a woman coming out from a bank,they deserve what they got,i boarded the same bus with the woman yesterday.

Just because they are animals does not mean you have to become one too. Do you understand what jungle justice is? It is the same thing as murder. What amazes me is people who do this have the gulls to stand around and take selfies. What is even more amazing is people like you surpporting it. I really don't understand how you people think in Nigeria i swear. Soon, you'll be shocked that the outside world looks down on Nigerians and consider them no different from baboons. You people need to change the way you think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
where is the picture of him getting burnt?

1 Like

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Kosy79(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
martyns303:
Have we no humanity in us as a country?

That man in black is capable of murder and I have no dount he has committed murder before, any man who is capable of doing such to a fellow human, inflicting so much pain and body harm, all because he stole? Exactly what did he steal? An item probably worth less than N20K.

Man is really unkind to mankind.
The act is so horrible and bad but bruh 20k is not a chicken change in this era
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Afolak(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Jungle justice everywhere.we have our biggest enemy in the National assembly,Ex-governors,some members of the executives who have in one way or the other looted our common wealth,instead we deploy our angers on petty thieves stealing due to hunger.Don't get me wrong,I'm not in support of stealing,perhaps many of the cases should have been handed over the necessary authority.
#STOPJUNGLEJUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by ajarossi(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2016
I used to av mercy on robbers but since they visited my home one night stole all my documents and properties send me back to square one i no longer pity them. robbers are very wicked you can only pity them if they av not bounce on ur pretty sister, mother or wife

5 Likes

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by McPerry(f): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
I hope the thieves on Nl are seeing this??

Onitsha peeps don't tolerate nonsense.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by oyetpel(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Why can't they do these to the real looters??
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Almand: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
This to all thieves out there who refused to work but prey on defenceless citizens. May any minster who try to deny that there is hunger is not face this treatment
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Ramanto(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Are there no police there? this is evil
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Wiliukipkwayet?

[s]Was it not in Lagos that a 7yrs old Afonja was burnt to death for stealing garri?[/s]

Descendant of fallen an*gel.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
otokx:
All of you shouting no mercy, humanity this and that; armed robbber never jam you for house before.

dont mind them
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by buffalowings: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by kabanayol9(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Na waa o.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Almand: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
This is to all thieves out there who refused to work but prey on defenseless citizens. May any minister who try to deny that there is hunger be rewarded with this treatment. May shango visit shehu garba with this if he ever tries to blame anybody but Buhari for the challenges Nigerians are facing

1 Like

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by chaiks: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
This is injustice at d highest level. I was reading through, anxious to see wat he stole but I didn't. Do we have government in ds country? Are we civilized? Even in Europe, if you got caught with drug related offensce, you won't be sentenced to death unlike in Asian, not to talk of theft. Why not charge him, and make him pay twice for wat he stole? If you were among those that participated in this dastardly act, ask yourself, have I for once taken sth that does not belong to me? It'd bad that some of us do no longer respect the sanctity of life. The case is not a murder case nor attempted murder. Even if. Why this? The Senate should take care of this within d ambit of lawmaking.

1 Like

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
ifyalways:
The average Nigerian now double sweats for every kobo s/he makes hence we are doubly vexing.

Please awon ole's don't try us because you likely will not live to tell the story.

If you want to steal, carry gun go Politicians house. We don't care. . .

If you decide to obtain from people who have been made overtly aggressive, angry and hungry by the unfavorable terrain and face of this country, then be ready to face whatever you see.

C'est finis. Otu adi eme ebele.

otu adi eme ebele nwanne.......... anyi adi asi ndo...

1 Like

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by OnichaIgbo(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=juhan post=51651688][/quote]

Bia Akpa dirty Nwanyi Ofe Mmanu, akpasukwala mu iwe.

Heap of poo.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Triniti(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Iburu guyman uche gi dikwa ya, maka umu mugu nwete gi fa amuo gi oku. Asi ndo ebido n'isi, men nona street enwero joy
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Pharaoh9(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
God, How do they sleep at night? after doing this to a fellow human being

Once they leave there they just forget that they killed some one, it's normal thing that happen steady, Tomorrow they will go to Church to sing and clap
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Sibrah: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Mrsplendor60:
So his juju could not help]him
I wonder what Seun has to say about this.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Chai!!

Seriously? undecided
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Seriously? undecided
Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.