Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (53315 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by iykenathan162(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
martyns303:
Have we no humanity in us as a country?

That man in black is capable of murder and I have no doubt he has committed murder before, any man who is capable of doing such to a fellow human, inflicting so much pain and body harm, all because he stole? Exactly what did he steal? An item probably worth less than N20K.

Man is really unkind to mankind.

guy have u ever withnessed robbery incident before?

have robbers attacked u and yr family in yr house before?

have they rape yr wife and kill 3rd yr kids before yr own eyes before?

If no is the answer to all of this questions than and only than I will understand where u are coming from.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
oladipo322:
God!!!! this is too much, he should even been shot than doing all this to him
its painfull but he must have caused many ppl havoc and tears, we read news everyday how rubbers brutalise innocent ppl, to me he deserve it if trully he's a thief
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Zedoo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
oladom2:
Yes ,The government is the problem. the government should fix the corrupt and dysfunctional system to stop jungle justice. The armed robbers deserve to be severely tortured in public view and killed. The victims should be present in the audience, drinking wine and smiling while watching justice served.

Haha I laugh....government....YOU AARE THE DAMN GOVERNMENT.....humans like you.... The PEOPLE ACCEPT WHAT IS KNOWN AS ACCEPTABLE..... THE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE POOR ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING.... They dont even know what should be or not be, they just react to life. Government should fix corruption Ahahaha go to even the least of primary schools, hungry teachers gleefully accept gifts and cash from pupil's parents to award them good grades either on request or reverse psychology.... You talking here I am sure you have skipped the line so many times because you know someone who is in authority in a particular place and you have bent processes too simply because you know someone...
Well guess what....imagine what money will do....money WILL MAGNIFY THAT BEHAVIOUR....
We are our own problem there is nothing like government
... You are the government....
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Emescot(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

You dey blind nii or Lagos don do you something strong before? angry grin

Read the post again, as l copied it for you!

I wasnt sure na... See the keke maruwa in that 2nd or 3rd pics, in onitcha the dont use dat same yellow and black color, i may be wrong but its like diz lagos and onitcha no dey take jungle justice play
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
-
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by odogwu190(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
otokx:
All of you shouting no mercy, humanity this and that; armed robbber never jam you for house before.
abeg tell them...
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by KAHNUL(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
THIS IS BARBARIC. HAND HIM OVER TO THE POLICE NOT TAKING LAWS INTO YOUR HANDS. HOW DO PPL FEEL AFTER PARTAKING IN KILLINGS
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
How did we get here? So goryyyyyy
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
If one even wants to steal, be a big time robber not all this petty thief. Get boys, get correct charm, get good ammunitions, good cars and rob expensive places not some cheap places.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by egojiokwu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
otokx:
All of you shouting no mercy, humanity this and that; armed robbber never jam you for house before.
One of them spotted and plenty of them in Nairaland are hitting like button for him.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by splashybone(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
A man stole food stuff from the market, a boy stole food stuff from the market, a boy stole a phone worth N45,000 all these people what do the have in common they were brutally killed by their fellow country men.Our presidents, Senators, Ministers, Governors, local government chairmen, influential men in the society looted the countries resources forcing its citizenry to the state they all found themselves what do the have in common Court proceedings evening if found guilty are made to pay back what they STOLE, they are granted bail and off they go to their homes with only title EX convict never to participate in politics again Some people will even side them here in Nairaland claiming they are heroes. When are we going to behave like humans and say no to barbarism
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by oladipo322(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
its painfull but he must have caused many ppl havoc and tears, we read news everyday how rubbers brutalise innocent ppl, to me he deserve it if trully he's a thief
I don't think I can stand and watch human being treated like that ooooo, I rather shot the thief to death than doing all this
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by yeahryt(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Timolanki:
JESU CHRISTI!!!. Is that a log of wood that broke half into his chick?

how can somepeople be without human sympathy in them... as long as a thief doesnt kill a human during his operation, i dont c the reason y he should be treated and killed like this.

in as much as im nt in support of theft, the senate shld b fast in passing a bill against jungle justice. THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Malayy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
ifyalways:
The average Nigerian now double sweats for every kobo s/he makes hence we are doubly vexing.

Please awon ole's don't try us because you likely will not live to tell the story.

If you want to steal, carry gun go Politicians house. We don't care. . .

If you decide to obtain from people who have been made overtly aggressive, angry and hungry by the unfavorable terrain and face of this country, then be ready to face whatever you see.

C'est finis. Otu adi eme ebele.

Check, It's mostly people living abroad. From their secured, comfortable and working environment they type cheesy Make dem come stay here for mere 3 months, they'll understand the koko.

Take this petty thieves to police and see them out in one month, bolder and better equipped.

This petty thieves are demons, heartless and absolutely have no mercy. They can wipe out a whole family because of 100K or less, maim and render one useless over a phone . etc.
Heartless souls, I have no pity for them.

One demon off the streets, many more to go. cool
we know these guys.. they are cultists. baggers..
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ha. I luv this
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by eromspete(m): 3:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Juju on tha BEAT
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nexodus: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
It is so sad to see Africa fall down to this path, all I want is to see Africa prosper to a Utopia, a continent that flourishes in tourism and the positive aspects of African Culture.

Is/was Africa worse or better before ANC, what do you think, just curious to hear it from the people who were submitted to the Apartheid regime.
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by babadigu(m): 2:23am On Sep 30, 2018
angry
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2018
everyone is frustrated
he shud have been picked up by the police and jailed
wtf. nor be wood pierce in between so
nigerians are frustrated
its not every thief that has killed before
some are petty thieves who are unarmed
while some are always armed
even at that
we all have human rights
Godbis never coming to Nigeria

killing Gods own creature
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2018
martyns303:
Have we no humanity in us as a country?

That man in black is capable of murder and I have no doubt he has committed murder before, any man who is capable of doing such to a fellow human, inflicting so much pain and body harm, all because he stole? Exactly what did he steal? An item probably worth less than N20K.

Man is really unkind to mankind.
in my area, some ppl steal motorcycles (okada) from motorcyclists, they do it at night, when they board one and drop, pretending to give the okada man his money,
they hit him with hammer on the head which kills immediately almost all the time, the ones that live may be rendered useless in life because of brain issues, now imagine catching those thieves, they will be maimed, burnt and burnt again.. although, as a Muslim, it's not good to punish with fire, but those thieves are heartless,
this thief here was shown to have JuJu..u know what, those thiefs are much more heartless
Re: Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) by oderemo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigerians are cowards. Your governor nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.