Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG (1973 Views)

Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by modaink333: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2016
I got 252.20 overall in jamb and screening, yet i have not been offered admission in my department while people who scored below me, even someone i know who scored 220 has been offered admission. Why is Nigeria schools wicked, why is nigerian education soar? Right now am confused as this government and dont know what to do
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by HQuadreal: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Everything for Nigeria na God and Connection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by herzern1(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2016

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Iamvictor(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016
sorry... your own time will come
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Nutase: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Take heart dear
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Young03(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
if I tell u how many years Unn frustrated me
u go know say u never see something

what course is that?
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
modaink333:
I got 252.20 overall in jamb and screening, yet i have not been offered admission in my department while people who scored below me, even someone i know who scored 220 has been offered admission. Why is Nigeria schools wicked, why is nigerian education soar? Right now am confused as this government and dont know what to do
why is Nigeria schools wicked?? Why is Nigeria school Soar??
and u wana secure admission with this grammatical murder.... hmmmmn i bow.... Apply to a less competitive school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Tastemoney(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
modaink333:

Bro work on your grammar, It's very poor.

By the way, which course did you apply to study in UNN?

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by mysticgal(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
How can you freaking hail from Enugu in Nsukka LGA Maybe this scared the shii outta them. Try ESUT if UNN dosent work out,shikena

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
HQuadreal:
Everything for Nigeria na God and Connection.
Everything nah connection

God is the ultimate connection

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Elparaiso(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tastemoney:

By the way, which cause did you apply to study in UNN?
Course.

Op, you need to work on your grammar. You are about to become a student, write like one.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by captainking(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tastemoney:

Errmm...pls ensure you get your Grammer right before correcting someone else...

Thou I know it must have been autocorrect mistake..

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by HQuadreal: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Everything nah connection

God is the ultimate connection
Na True jawe.
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Ulrich01(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians sha. Everybody wan show say them sabi english.. grin grin grin
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by modaink333: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Young03:
if I tell u how many years Unn frustrated me

u go know say u never see something

what course is that?
business management
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by modaink333: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Justdulla:

why is Nigeria schools wicked?? Why is Nigeria school Soar??
and u wana secure admission with this grammatical murder.... hmmmmn i bow.... Apply to a less competitive school
mr correction fluid, correct me

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
modaink333:
Just imagine. How did you make that score? Go back to your books or learn a trade.
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Our house is so close to that school but,i have never dreamed of schooling their cos corruption is their christened name.On a serious note,they offered almost 99% of their admissions to the igbos....how come ur name was not there,even with ur score?
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by efficiencie(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tastemoney:

Cause or course? grin chief destroyer of English!
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by statistical: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
op be patient u gonna get it soon. May be you didn't meet with ur dept cut-off mark because u know The University of Nigeria Nsukka don't release cut off's , they make it discrete . I finished from UNN and am from the west. Just pls keep the hope alive.
Re: What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG by hrykanu231(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tastemoney:

Bro,is it cause or course?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Affordable Universities In Bulgaria(international Students) / Microsoft Lifecam Hd-3000 Webcam For Waec Registration / Prof Maduike Ezeibe:Man With Cure For Hiv, Lasser Fever And Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.