Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft (27876 Views)

UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Host Conference On Witchcraft / UNN To Reconstruct Zik's Flat And Build The First Science Park In W. Africa. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by oshozondii: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2019
The University of Nigeria (UNN), Nsukka, Enugu state, will host a conference on witchcraft between November 26 and November 27.

The conference, which has the theme “Witchcraft: Meaning, factors and practices”, is convened by the Professor B.I.C Ijomah Centre for Policy and Research in UNN.

A notice of the event seen by TheCable listed David Ker, a former vice-chancellor of Benue State University, as the keynote speaker.

It also said Charles Igwe, UNN vice-chancellor, is the chief host, while Egodi Uchendu, director, B.I.C Ijomah centre for policy and research, is the host.

The Merriam Webster Dictionary described witchcraft as the use of sorcery or magic.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-unn-to-host-conference-on-witchcraft

5 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by densiks: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2019
shocked

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Iamvetlander(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2019
This is good development.... Best believe that.

19 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by ceejayMAX(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2019
HMMM,NOTIN WEN CHIMOBI NOR GO SEE FOR WORKSHOP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Halldmoney: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Next will be " Conference on Blood money and Yahoo Plus"

28 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by christejames(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Way to go the great den.

It's high time we've started studying things like this to connect every dots and link every lines of our emancipation.

#followNPFL

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Roon9(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lmao! Local man is tired

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by soberdrunk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's all fun and research until the real Witches show up...... angry

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by okeyumez(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Witchcraft means having skills for manipulation
Nigerian politicians are the witchcraft
They have manipulated the masses to a point of poverty level

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by mujiboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Inside Life�

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
They forgot to add, Village pipu are cordially invited

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by bro4u: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edo/Benin people feeling recognised at last...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by akaahs(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
let sit here in case they need more recruits
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Chibuzoc(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oyinbo people call there witches and wizards scientist while the black man calls them evil spirit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by fiercehillz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Conference on village people loading

4 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Laslaslala: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can someone explain
I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by shogsman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wish I could attend,The scope of the discuss is rather vast and should definitely be explored.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Afritop(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
The pastors in anambra will rise against this occasion

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by ifyan(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmm we de game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Carsontyqa(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank God am not online...
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Goldenheart(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
wink
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by hopevalley: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why did they not take the conference to Uniben where witchcraft is being practiced by all and sundry? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from export business.

2 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by DonBenny77(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Winch go full there be that, I no dey go

3 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by maxjax(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
hope the guest speaker is from benin grin

4 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by okomile(f): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Let's go there grin grin
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Diy09: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
I think I will go to know how this thing works
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by ursullalinda(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wonderful.....Will like to know more about witchcraft
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by totosucker(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
End time tins

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by helinues: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edo state should be invited as special guest of honour

5 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Bustincole(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good 1, atleast we are goin to discuss, on how Naija will move forward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.