Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

[VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman (1708 Views)

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by marshalcarter: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
demonic...I disagree but 419ic i agree
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
you are resorting to insults and it just dented this lovely dialogue, I rest my case.. You forgot that literally all these cash flows through the banking system..

But like u stated earlier.. I an ignorant and you are wise. And you win too.
So I quit since personal opinion brings insult. Tk oga. You can still quote me so u don't appear to have been opposed finally. You can have the last laugh.
Meanwhile let me finish

you're missing the point! banks render services and have products they sell to individuals and cooperate entities for profit. MMM on the other hand, does not create or render any value added services neither does MMM have any product it sells, other than membership itself, to generate profit from. this is part of the reason it is a scam! a ponzi with a pyramid scheme embedded into it.

NB: We are not kids here! going by the way you tried to defend MMM and rationalize its mode of operations using bible verses, I would say that you're neck deep in it! repent

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The fact you even attempt to compare this MMM racket to a bank in any way tells me that you don't know jack about anything. I don't even know where to start with you. What ignorance.
Bro, just forget it many here are too daft to understand you. They fail to understand that mmm is totally relying on new participants money. At the end there wld always be losers
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
coollabman:

you're missing the point! banks render services and have products they sell to individuals and cooperate entities for profit. MMM on the other hand, does not create or render any value added services neither does MMM have any product it sells, other than membership itself, to generate profit from. this is part of the reason it is a scam! a ponzi with a pyramid scheme embedded into it.

NB: We are not kids here! going by the way you tried to defend MMM and rationalize its mode of operations using bible verse, I would say that you're neck deep in it! repent
Exactly. She does not understand the scheme
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
you are resorting to insults and it just dented this lovely dialogue, I rest my case.. You forgot that literally all these cash flows through the banking system..

But like u stated earlier.. I an ignorant and you are wise. And you win too.
So I quit since personal opinion brings insult. Tk oga. You can still quote me so u don't appear to have been opposed finally. You can have the last laugh.
Meanwhile let me finish
Next time just shut the F up. Why open your mouth and make people know how ignorant you are. You have no understanding of how the banks work and you are here trying to be smart by half. Mmm remains a ponzi scheme. I am not saying you shld not so it but NEVER come online to explain something you know nothing about. I have noted you and you have just made many to know your intelligence level. Wish you stayed silent on this issue
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Next time just shut the F up. Why open your mouth and make people know how ignorant you are. You have no understanding of how the banks work and you are here trying to be smart by half. Mmm remains a ponzi scheme. I am not saying you shld not so it but NEVER come online to explain something you know nothing about. I have noted you and you have just made many to know your intelligence level. Wish you stayed silent on this issue
you can type from morning till evening bro.. All there is to it is for you to continue taunting people's foolish or wise opinions but never letting people know what you think you know.. At least posts Luke mine needed to exist for you to oppose and dialogue but as long as I am concerned, you have made no point and only ended up using negative and insulting words. Which generally is to say that you could have as well as taken the advice of your first sentence in my mention.. You go into an exam hall, collect answer script, write nothing and then submits it all because you don't know what to write right.. When you are asked a question and you answer a different thing altogether, what do you think someone that knows the answer will do? Please don't quote me if you REALLY have nothing to post OK.. As for the "likes" you seek, you will get it when this gets to the front page. smiley
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=chocolateme post=51659555][/quote]
That moment someone checks your dp cos of your ridiculous comment. All I can do is smh
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
you can type from morning till evening bro.. All there is to it is for you to continue taunting people's foolish or wise opinions but never letting people know what you think you know.. At least posts Luke mine needed to exist for you to oppose and dialogue but as long as I am concerned, you have made no point and only ended up using negative and insulting words. Which generally is to say that you could have as well as taken the advice of your first sentence in my mention.. You go into an exam hall, collect answer script, write nothing and then submits it all because you don't know what to write right.. When you are asked a question and you answer a different thing altogether, what do you think someone that knows the answer will do? Please don't quote me if you REALLY have nothing to post OK.. As for the "likes" you seek, you will get it when this gets to the front page. smiley
People who talk like this have inferiority complex. What concerns me with likes of nairaland? Is that why you post here? Will it pay my bills. I have advised you, if you want keep doing it, you make your money, but don't say things you don't know anything about. That is all.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
HardMirror:

People who talk like this have inferiority complex. What concerns me with likes of nairaland? Is that why you post here? Will it pay my bills. I have advised you, if you want keep doing it, you make your money, but don't say things you don't know anything about. That is all.
all I know is that with all the nonsense I posted here on this thread lol, and you coming to tell me how unreasonable everything I posted here is.. REMEMBER, someone is still somewhere here lurking around including me sefwaiting for you to give us the real deal but you waste time chit chatting me like two market women.. Bros I finally admit I posted bomboclat but please, I am now begging you to explain how it is since you initially said that it does not work the way I said it does. Please tell me OK? Jokes apart..
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
bullshit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife Of Death Seduced By Eji-oko / What is your spiritual Tribe? / What Is The Kernel Of Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.