Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter (51295 Views)

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Kingbuhari(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
his 20yrs old wife and children are inconsolable , so he started raping that wife of his @ what age, 9 or 13 ? this oil barren landlocked desert ppl self ...maybe he no won settle the boys well and they decide to get on him...RIP Mr Dangote
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
highrise07:
rip...the culprits will not live to see the end of this year.
bros, what can we say about the failed govt. does the govt have no more responsibility again dan to loot ni?
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by 4nobody4every1: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria as a nation has finally gone to the dogs, so sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by SaintzPeter(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
May hiz gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by iykedare(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Too much death story on Nairaland front page today. What is going on?
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
his 20yrs old wife and children are inconsolable , so he started raping that wife of his @ what age, 9 or 13 ? this oil barren landlocked desert ppl self ...maybe he no won settle the boys well and they decide to get on him...RIP Mr Dangote
Nairalander chai! over sabi too dey worry nigeria ppl, dats our major problem. and you knew what op meant that he married her 20yrs ago but u stil come prove say na u sabi english pass england ppl sef. thats why chaina rule the word cos ppl like u wil not come and interprete 4dem

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
highrise07:
Do you know how many people Dangote trucks has killed this year?
You should leave the judgement to God abeg
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Cityguy: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
highrise07:
Amin
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by kingdenny(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
We are not seeing the whole picture of what transpired.
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Handsomecole(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just imagine, the agony these kidnappers would have subjected this innocent man's wife and little children too.

Now when you catch and burn them people will shout "jungle justice". These don't show mercy and they don't deserve mercy. I really feel for the family.

It's so unfortunate!!!
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by capatainrambo: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
when they catch the culprits and burn them some mumu people will come here and start crying screaming that's iys heartless to kill and burn them
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by logicab: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
his 20yrs old wife
OK, someone else already educated you.
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by henribj(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
as a conspiracy theorist, is it wrong to say that the dead man might have offended the kidnappers one way or the other, either by cheating them of some amount of money from a ransom money paid to them during one of their transactions? otherwise why would the kidnappers say he is the one they have being looking for to kidnap? how much can he personally have that the kidnaps would be interested in him for, other than the fact that he might have cheated them during one of their transactions.
this is just a conspiracy theory and is in no way the exact truth of what transpired between them o
#justsaying
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
bettercreature:
Do you know how many people Dangote trucks has killed this year?
You should leave the judgement to God abeg

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by john650(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
darbeelicous:
ehyaa RIP, but those kidnappers sha!
Isn't there a new law in Lagos State that says if a kidnapped victim dies in the hands of kidnappers, the kidnappers will face a death sentence when caught.

Let's just hope they are caught. RIP to Gurama. I wish the family find the strength to bear this irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rest in peace sir and may God judge all that gang up against you. So sad and painful. You are such a nice man, you don't deserve such end.
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by huntila(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
The story is true. A staff was also shot and hospitalised before they killed this man. What a loss. A PLEASANT SOUL
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by jabbo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:

So you went to school and you can not comprehend what was written? Read again "During a visit to her on Monday, Gurama‘s wife of 20 years, Amina, was inconsolable". So where did you see his "20 yrs old wife" in the report? A foo! will remain a foo!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
This story is true, he is an elder in my church. We all love him most especially the choir. He is best when it comes to negotiation. and i always look up to him as a role model. i can't bear this lose.. but God understand why.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by sexyjob(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
NairaMaster1:
There's no amount of money one will get that will warrant taken another person's life thereby putting the family in the dark. So mysterious.
true talk
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Kingbuhari(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
jabbo:

So you went to school and you can not comprehend what was written? Read again "During a visit to her on Monday, Gurama‘s wife of 20 years, Amina, was inconsolable". So where did you see his "20 yrs old wife" in the report? A foo! will remain a foo!
paedophile has come to defend one of their own... so marriage of 20yrs as u claimed , still has kids as children , Oya tell me more

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by mrteee: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:

Apart from the fact that you failed miserably to correctly interpret the passage, you also displayed a sickening lack of self-awareness. Accept our deepest sympathies.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Kingbuhari(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
mrteee:

Apart from the fact that you failed miserably to correctly interpret the passage, you also displayed a sickening lack of self-awareness. Accept our deepest sympathies.

Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by GOFRONT(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians Know how not to keep to their own side of an agreement eh!!!!!!.....And when they breach, the Unforgiven party gat no choice bt to try to send someone to sixfeet....Then breeze wil blow....though Abdulmumin Jibrin hasn't done anytin to Dogara yet...Y'knamean...

Rip to Gurama
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by hakunajay(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
And when on another occasion, the kidnappers are caught and beaten to pulp then burnt. People here will be shouting say no to jungle justice!
Imagine the pain left in the heart of the wife and the children are now fatherless? Just imagine the pain! You won't understand if you haven't worn that shoe yet
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by shurch(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
The news dey somehow.. Why did he negotiate his or her release? The first kidnap person couldn't tell where he or she was before? No tracker was placed in him when he went to negotiate?..... Nigerians Sha!!!!!
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by AlanSugar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
There's everything wrong about this story. I would hold Dangote responsible. It seems like an accumulated resentment over a heap a deals that didn't go right. How could the company be doling out hundreds of millions of naira meant for ransome for experts but the kidnappers only got a few tens of millions of the deal? Time to bleep the Bleep ups, either by the company or the kidnappers. 'chief strategist for ransome to kidnappers', what a job description!
R.I.P sir! sad sad
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by arabianights: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
psalmz:
This was not for money,guess he was assasinated.RIP
assassination? For what? What he was doing was benefitting both sides. The evil in this world is just over whelming
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Areef7:
This story is true, he is an elder in my church. We all love him most especially the choir. He is best when it comes to negotiation. and i always look up to him as a role model. i can't bear this lose.. but God understand why.
my dear, I don't know how to take dis ooo, my boss my mentor. Oga Bello Gurama RIP
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by rexlims(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
if you ask me, i think dis is business deal gone sour
R.I.P to him
and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear
dis loss
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by aalangel(f): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oooooo....I'm in shock. I know him. I was asking him for a job years ago and he was saying something like coming to meet him. I am thoroughly shocked!!!!
Re: Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter by Had1zasaf: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
his body was not dumped in gutter but in a river will update pics soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Made 183 Videos Featuring How His Tenants Had Sex In England / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.