Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

5 Types Of Student Entrepreneurs (pics Included) - Tetpreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Types Of Student Entrepreneurs (pics Included) - Tetpreneur (340 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Student Entrepreneurs (pics Included) - Tetpreneur by Olubendeji: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
[center]5 TYPES OF STUDENT ENTREPRENEURS[/center]

Surely, there is an increment in the number of student entrepreneurs on campus. All has its own uniqueness. You should check where you belong.

1. Spendless Entrepreneurs
I called these ones spendless entrepreneurs due to their behaviour. These set of entrepreneurs hardly spend. They kept on borrowing equipment even to stapler. They have forgotten that you have to spend to earn. No doubt, these guys end up sending their customers away.

2. Stand-alone entrepreneurs
They really truly stand alone. Do you remember those guys that met at your entrance promising to help you but only to see yourself buying their product? These guys are really good in marketing.

They can sell both the product and themselves to you leaving you no choice than to purchase.

3. Knowledgeable Entrepreneurs
Though these sets of persons are not worthy to be called entrepreneurs but let just have them on the list.

These guys know too much about the ethics and principles of business but will never take the bold step to start and apply what they know. They are only entrepreneurs by mouth.

4. Visionary Entrepreneurs
They are almost like knowledgeable entrepreneurs. You hear them saying “I will start when I am done with school”. Some end up regretting why they waited till their final year before starting.

5. Real Entrepreneurs
Truly, they are the real business man/woman. They are tagged real because of their commitment towards their business. They spend wisely with the sole aim of enlarging their coast.

Their packaging or services leaves you choice than to come back. Most of them do have offices.

Congratulations for taking the bold step in becoming a boss. Irrespective of the category you are, just improve in your method of business.

If you have not started, I encourage you to start soon. More business ideas will be posted here.
Awaiting your comments
Please do well to share this post.

Source:http://www.tetpreneur.com/2016/12/5-types-of-student-entrepreneurs.html

(1) (Reply)

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Visit Us Today For Your Christmas Gift FREE!!! / 4 Mobile Marketing Trends To Watch For In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.