Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) (39642 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Praizeupdates: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Different types of people you will meet at the atm

Gist source ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-people-will-meet-atm-meme-collections/

Cc lalasticlala

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Praizeupdates: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Praizeupdates: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Praizeupdates: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by DannyJ19(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol..

5 & 12

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by dynicks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
the sharp ones that came to inspect people who would make much withdrawals so that they would track them up nd Rob them....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Swegzfreak: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

BRING YOUR GIFT CARDS TO ME, I HAVE THE BEST RATE
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nickijoy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
8/9 grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by PrincessB1(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
... "No it's not paying, we are doing match pass". That one cracked me up grin cheesy grin

41 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
No 8 tho.i can relate to it.I was a victim of it
Op you forget the ones that will come from nowhere and start begging you to help them withdraw with their own ATM when it has reached your turn to make withdrawal.They will tell you that they have an important place to go.They are already running late that is why they can't join the queue.After pesin do suffer stand finish,another pesin go won come reap where em no sow

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by hemartins(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Counting the money dispensed from ATM is compulsory for me.
I don't trust any machine.

13 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by iykeism(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
10 is the worst .... just tell them to ask google

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by deedy111: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol.. Nothing you no go see for ATM stand.

I once saw a mad woman trying to make withdrawal using mtn scratch card

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Unlimited22: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
No 12 shaa grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by cahrlifa(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Number 1 all the way.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
A T M Drama..People Are Different So Always Expect The Good,bad & Absurd
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by xperienced(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
My mum is preparing stew with a hen that has slept with all the cock in our area as for me I won't eat that prostitute o.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Glink2018(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op which category did you fall into?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Glink2018(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op, Where is your own place in all this Mata?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by IllegalMoney: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Best form, of defence at ATM

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Burgerlomo: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
The once that after using the atm machine thats when OUT OF SERVICE occurs e don do me die and na me be this everytime it happens

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by laurel03(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Funny
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by abbeylua(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nairaland no go kill person..

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by dheolexaone(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
If u r a true ATM holder, u can't escape @10 cuz dz z Naijiria where we see people go out and still ask, Mbok, are u going out?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by autonomous22: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
I fall on no. 1
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Ibukun003(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lols...What about the ones that withdraw and keep withdrawing till the withdrawing all the money in the ATM that the next person cannot withdraw... smiley
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Alejoc(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Funny but true!
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Naija2mumu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrincessB1:
... "No it's not paying, we are doing match pass". That one cracked me up grin cheesy grin
everybody is victim of this. Number 13 still de make laugh.

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Naija2mumu(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
That number 13. Witsness against atm abi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's / Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.