Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" (37093 Views)

Video: Soyinka, "I Will Tear My Green Card On January 20, 2017" / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet. / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by totorimi: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
See o, from tearing his card to inauguration day, now its we the peace loving Nigerians that he wants to pour his unwarranted and unsolicited green card bruhaha on.

Did anybody put a gun on his neck to make such childish comments No. He deliberately said it thinking Hilary will win so he can say he campaigned for her. Now it has backed fired and his comments are well celebrated. President elect Donald Trump and his team are waiting for anti USA people.
There is no way he will not be on red flag after such of course CIA people will be monitoring him.
He should just stay cool here with bubu since he has torn his green card.
For his information Donald Trump will be the best president in more than times. If you people don't know how to share your countries resources equitably he will teach you how to pit your country's citizens first.
Prof sorry o, its not is that made you say such. We were here when u said it in the USA so go there and face the people who gave u green cstd.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Bigii(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pedagogue:

Your comment and the people that liked your comments are the most credible confirmation that Prof. Soyinka is right. Even if you disagree with Soyinka, there's a bridge you should never cross!

You and your ilks are blinded by bigotry and poor education, that all you do is to make nasty comments about people you know nothing about.For a start, please google the name 'Wole Soyinka' and report back here if there has ever been a greater African-academic.

Well, I'm consoled by the fact that all your rants start and end on social media. People like you cannot even have the opportunity of meeting Soyinka, talk less of repeating in real life what you say under the protective cover of NL! Or where will you see Soyinka? Yale? Harvard? Oxford? NO! Hate-filled poorly educated folks like you can only be found in filthy houses and low-quality universities.

You cannot be great in life if you disrespect great people.

Omo see painment! cheesy grin
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Harinholar(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Am actually not in for diz prof nor against him... people should just mind there comments on social media...

Everybody has his own life to live****
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Harinholar(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pedagogue:

Your comment and the people that liked your comments are the most credible confirmation that Prof. Soyinka is right. Even if you disagree with Soyinka, there's a bridge you should never cross!

You and your ilks are blinded by bigotry and poor education, that all you do is to make nasty comments about people you know nothing about.For a start, please google the name 'Wole Soyinka' and report back here if there has ever been a greater African-academic.

Well, I'm consoled by the fact that all your rants start and end on social media. People like you cannot even have the opportunity of meeting Soyinka, talk less of repeating in real life what you say under the protective cover of NL! Or where will you see Soyinka? Yale? Harvard? Oxford? NO! Hate-filled poorly educated folks like you can only be found in filthy houses and low-quality universities.

...... Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Gkemz: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shameless old man spitting sh** afonjas and bad belle be like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Leke001: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
this man should not make me disrespect a Prof
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by olfet: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
So much noise from the unhappy afonja cool
Must u insult or name yorubas afonja, i don't blame u since u don't have root and boko boko are better than u. racismanism
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by buchilino(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
OGA WOLE, WHILE UR BUSY HOLDING FUNERAL ON DAT DAY, PPLE LIKE ME WILL B REJOICING N PRAISING GOD.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by solidman59(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
It's just an afonja reaction. Give the old hag a break already, he's probably demented
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by SaffronSpice: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
He can tear his green card if he wants to and when he wants to.
Giving these spineless vermins a false sense of importance by doing so after their weeping 0rgies is what am against.
He made the statement to a group of students abroad.
How is that any of your concern,nitwits?
I doubt if that class of students is bothered by what he said.
Here you have dolts running their mouths.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by shotster50(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
Lying, old and wifeless cultist

Soyinka, continue to dance naked in the world scene and keep humiliating yourself the world over.

You have now become a serial wanderer, moving from one country to another and dictating for them on how they run their affairs.

I think this guy is sick and needs psychiatric help.

He claims he tore his recoverable green card. Now he wants to conduct his own burial while still alive.

He has gone beyond tipping point. I hope this is not one of his unserious drama.

So shameful!

Just look at your life
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Laple0541(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Leaving US still de pain baba...chai.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Chimezirim121: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why not go and rest old man? Trump doesn't even mind whether you're existing or not
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by mayorchelsea(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
All I see on this thread are boys and girls whose parents/guardians have failed in their responsibilities. Soyinka is an Afonja and whatever he says or does is no one's business. Children of hate and bile all over.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by mayorchelsea(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
All I see on this thread are boys and girls whose parents/guardians have failed in their responsibilities,respect isn't a virtue they build in them.No wonder they wake up their parents with a kick.Soyinka is an Afonja and whatever he says or does is no one's business. Children of hate and bile all over,leave the Afonja alone.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nenye85: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Easy please. Learn how to respect an elder.
he didn't respect himself first. U earn respect. Respect is reciprocal
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by titi4fola(f): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Pedagogue:

Mm...truly said!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Romoke!!! / The Torpedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.