Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza (752 Views)

Paypal To Neteller Advice / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? / Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza by Allboiz: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls how do I transfer from skrill to neteller or payza
Re: Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza by Zdoh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Allboiz:
Pls how do I transfer from skrill to neteller or payza
It very easy, just login to your neteller account and click on upload you will see different option including upload with skrill, click and sign in to your skrill account put the amount and click on upload. Neteller and skrill are from the same mother so they work together.

1 Like

Re: Anybody!!! Pls How Do I Transfer From Skrill To Neteller Or Payza by Allboiz: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Zdoh:
It very easy, just login to your neteller account and click on upload you will see different option including upload with skrill, click and sign in to your skrill account put the amount and click on upload. Neteller and skrill are from the same mother so they work together.
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

GT BANK SCAM: Be Weary Of This New Scam!!! / 2015/16:top Nigerians Ruling Ghana Economically. / Pastor Adeboye Congratulates Anthony Joshua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.