Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) (55819 Views)

La Liga Honors Asisat Oshoala After Helping Barcelona Women Demolished Madrid / AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beehshorp:
Photoshop jare

Lolzzzzz your eye na confirm photoshop detector ooooo grin grin grin grin

That guy need serious cane
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:
For her mind "the guy is a gold digger"
Airforce! How hustle.Hope they are buying your disc
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
kstix:

I THINK u're right
its not like, its a very photoshoped by my nigga , adekunle gold
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Photoshopped.
I sense that SEUN and his mods are fighting tireless to end the tribal war in this forum as I haven't seen any today. Is it actually the CEO involved or Nigerians are embracing unity?
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:
It looks like Photoshop to me tho undecided
it's not photoshop, It's real, even though i don't think he was proposing i think he did actually kneel for her, to confirm that its not photoshop see the shadow of his left hand on the girls clothing, photoshop can do no such thing.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
guymanDspecies:

How market my chairman?
We thank the Lord! grin
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by phemmyutd(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
pure Photoshop
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by SafeDavid(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
She's a fine geh! grin

1 Like

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Japhet04:
it's not photoshop, It's real, even though i don't think he was proposing i think he did actually kneel for her, to confirm that its not photoshop see the shadow of his left hand on the girls clothing, photoshop can do no such thing.

something tells me no one has actually knelt down for you thats why to you this kind of thing na photoshop lipsrsealed cry

That's a shadow of the cup she is carrying in the picture.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Japhet04:

something tells me no one has actually knelt down for you thats why to you this kind of thing na photoshop lipsrsealed cry

Go watch the video of trophy presentation and you see he was a photographer following the team.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by iwattpro(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ajusshi:
Fullish mans cheesy

e sey weting undecided
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Carlos1989(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gold digger ko gold digger ni....... Oshoala ti buga....if nah sey alex iwobi or kelechi propose to her,she will not reject it. Ok shaa congrat oshoala

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
was the second picture where she widely spread open her punnani necessary? undecided

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by victorazy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Japhet04:

Is a photoshop!

No spectator is allowed inside pitch of play during ceremony except the camera men, press and officials.

Make we try to dey use our number 6 as human not animals.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by davibid: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
I watched the match but never saw that part

angry

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by crownbryan(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
businesses encountered pre-mature death when owners find it difficult to invest

Have you been looking for a place where your products/services get all the attentions you dreamt of, an avenue created just for you to meet prospective customers, sell products or render services and take your business to the top? There is no better place than allaboutschoolsng.com, a fast growing platform created for your business to thrive.

Allaboutschoolsng.com is an online education market platform. A combination of a site, blog and forum which is created to help; schools, parents and businesses to find one and another right from the comfort of their home or work place, take the bold step now to place your advert on our site today.

Most businesses encountered pre-mature death because owners find it difficult to invest in the appropriate promotional services and also products do not get to acquire retentive market share, because the appropriate end users could not find them nor have enough information about their benefit.

Allaboutschoolsng.com gives you business the widest coverage, while promoting your products/services to be seen by over 17.000 users across the world. Allaboutschoolsng.com is what your business need.

Kindly log on to www.allaboutschoolsng.com to see the advert options available to you and how businesses similar to yours are already taking advantages of allaboutschools.com platform.

Our rates ranges from #30,000 per month and above.

To see out advert rate, send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312.

We look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
I will cucumber to flog u nah.....
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by glossy6(f): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Up Osholla, up falconets
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
fish brain boys everywia
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
u are right he looks like he is floating
Bellasharonne:
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by JosephYbholy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sorry to the guy
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:

This is pure Photoshop. A badly done one at that too.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
ajalawole:
You sent her 1k recharge card. . . . . . . . She loaded it and now flashed u. . . . . You with only 25 naira on ur fone will now call her & ask her if she has loaded it Bro come forward. No I won't beat you oh Just come forward. Now repeat after me" "Every spirit from my father's side or from my mother's side using my sense for pepper soup and doing mannequin challenge on my destiny... Die by fire!!!" OYA PRAAAAY
Nice write up. Thanks
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:
IT IS PHOTO SHOP MY DEAR. YO ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS NOT DULL HERE.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by UTEWUOJO: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
That guy must be an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by millionboi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
midolian:
Adekunle gold @ wrk..
The babe didn't even look his way.. cheesy
d babe na black beauty o
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:
For her mind "the guy is a gold digger"
Lol
She probably makes way more money than him; earning no less than N14 million yearly
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Jungleluv5: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:
this is a Photoshop, yes you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Partey Meets His Lookalike In Ghana / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Guinea (0 - 1) On 26th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.