Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform (78814 Views)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by crisycent: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Where her bress?
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by NnamdiN: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Great Nairaland citizens and 465 guests came to see b00bs cheesy

We're disappointed sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by arabianights: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
I detest Nigerian police. However this is an unforgivable act and I hope the police men beat the hell outta him. He is very stupid. Idiot. Animal
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by dee02(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

Thirsty Niggas invaded this thread hoping they would see policewoman breast

Some people even came with Vaseline

grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by ajalawole(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
I come to see the picture of the breast

but op

u disappoint me sad
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
People just dey fight upandan,kilode
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Jailerrr(f): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

Hahahahaha you guys nogo kill person, what is it with this Vaseline of a thing sef?
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr man you beat up Nigeria Policewoman You are a dead man you are finished. You even beat her to the point of exposing her b***st Mr man you have passed your boundary.

Nigeria police!!! And a woman police for that matter I'm sorry for you Mr woman beater this will be a lesson for you only God know what your wife will be going through at home before you can have the gut to attacked a policewoman that means your wife must be a freelance punching bag if at all you have one anyway.

No need to adjourned case like this, people like this should be jail right away. Why will a man beat a woman for goodness sake Though Women has razor mouth very provocative character but a real man outsmart them by managing the aggression maturely and that what make a man a real man and not beating or bullying any man doing this stuff I see them like GOAT. Send him to jail to go and eat iron bean for some months please.
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

what a prophet you are...
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Anderson121(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
[size=15pt]Lalasticlala you did not verify the picture but you brought it to Frontpage. How are these boys suppose to verify the credibility of this breast story grin[/size]
who be dis hadez? The babe beauriful sha..... But back to the main issue here.....no pishure n I don belivit
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by mengho(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
I sure as hell wasn't here for dis boring write up alone, were the thing nah cheesy

By d way, never hit a woman, it's not cool, & trust me d trouble which will come after d deed is worst.

Plus, when hitting women were will you even aim your blows at, everything we dey her body is so pretty & fragile angry
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by feliciahope: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is serious
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Jayson1: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seriously, i only came here to check the breast out.

But what do i get from the dumb Op? Disappointment coupled with the fact that i hate Mondays. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by wonlasewonimi: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
The guy no expose just one na the two both of them e come expose.
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by ManTiger(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
lonelydora:
Okay nah.
Lol. Some ladies just deserved to be beaten no matter what!
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by nkemdi89(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Look at perverts everywhere exhibiting their ignorance, no one even think of the assault and shame the useless man put her through, but the moment it becomes a case of an " innocent " citizen being killed by a police man, some retards will start throwing in the victim card. The police is someone's relative too who sacrifice everything to serve their country.
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by lonelydora: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
ManTiger:

Lol. Some ladies just deserved to be beaten no matter what!

Mbanu! Controlling your anger whenever a woman is talking shows how manly you are.
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by samsam2019: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
I came here for the pictures cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by buffalowings: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kobicove:
What sort of nonsense is this?

Vaseline crew member spotted
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by ezechima132(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Afonja people
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Mcowubaba: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Aminat508:
Where is the breast? undecided So funny
Even you wey be girl wan see the Breast. angry

I strongly hate this news with no breast picture.
#Bringbackourbreast and take Buhari grin sad angry
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Aminat508(f): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mcowubaba:

lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by blackbelt(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
dis guy is toast
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by crown08(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

lol
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
ovyekuju:

http://punchng.com/man-beats-up-policewoman-exposes-her-breasts/

op so u go change frm breast to uniform abi? we will not take it, #u must show us brest pixure
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Kemmystar: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
kiss cheesy grin Hahahaha.... corupt minded people
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Kemmystar: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mcowubaba:

. I never knew guys could be so anxious for breast like diz. lol
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Mpanyi: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
goshen26:
Choi
Please don't
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by KAHNUL(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beating women is out of question, but some women need good beating. i wish i could see the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.