Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Should I Move Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Move Out (557 Views)

What Should I Do?? / Should I Leave My Phone Plugged In Overnight? / I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move Out by otunbaa(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
In January 2014, I moved into this house in ikeja while working with an oil and gas firm and my fiancé was living and working in the states and was planning to relocate back to Nigeria so we can get married and start our own family. In December 2014, same year I moved into the house, I got sacked by the company for no reason and this is a job I have been doing for almost 3 years and since then I have not gotten another job till this moment because I feel that someone with my experience shouldn't be finding it difficult to get another job because I have worked with 3 major oil and gas firms with close to 8 years experience. In 2015, my fiancé got back from the states hoping to start a business and before we know it we started spending the money on nothing tangible till it finished and ever since she tried going back but no luck due to no money to finance it and nobody is willing to assist us with money, it's like helpers are running away to assist. We struggled to pay this year's rent ( 250k ) which will expire by June next year. Just recently someone told us to move out of the house that the owner might have done something to hinder our progress while he progresses and also I was told by someone in the neighborhood that a labourer died in the building while building the house and we are the first occupant of this house. I and my fiancé have concluded to move out of the house.
So fellas what do you think?
Re: Should I Move Out by braimeddy: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nobody including the landlord is holding ur progress. The problem here is you. I think because you have worked in a big firm but because of pride in you, u don't want to work in a firm that won't pay u well. And by the way you have worked for good 8 yrs and u were well paid. What happened to your savings? You weren't prudent enough that's why you are complaining right now. My advice is for u to find something doing even tho it's teaching for the main time till God answer ur prayer again. Don't blame the landlord or the house u re living in.
Re: Should I Move Out by syndrum(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chizosh!!!!..... Different house with different probz.... See, it's better to loose million than to loose life or greater opportunity.. don't just run from such house, please flee. and also pray harder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Move Out by jeyselassie(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
have u prayed and asked God to reveal d answer to u in a dream? thats why u have ur 2 knees u know
Re: Should I Move Out by PstBiola: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2016
otunbaa:
In January 2014, I moved into this house in ikeja while working with an oil and gas firm and my fiancé was living and working in the states and was planning to relocate back to Nigeria so we can get married and start our own family. In December 2014, same year I moved into the house, I got sacked by the company for no reason and this is a job I have been doing for almost 3 years and since then I have not gotten another job till this moment because I feel that someone with my experience shouldn't be finding it difficult to get another job because I have worked with 3 major oil and gas firms with close to 8 years experience. In 2015, my fiancé got back from the states hoping to start a business and before we know it we started spending the money on nothing tangible till it finished and ever since she tried going back but no luck due to no money to finance it and nobody is willing to assist us with money, it's like helpers are running away to assist. We struggled to pay this year's rent ( 250k ) which will expire by June next year. Just recently someone told us to move out of the house that the owner might have done something to hinder our progress while he progresses and also I was told by someone in the neighborhood that a labourer died in the building while building the house and we are the first occupant of this house. I and my fiancé have concluded to move out of the house.
So fellas what do you think?

Dear Otunba,
I greet you in the name of Jesus. It is well with you sir. I have meditate on your predicaments and I have a goodnews for you. Please relax, as you shall run, overtake and recover all the enemies have stolen from you.

Please, what is your dream like? You were attacked because you once neglected your responsibility to your guiding angels (your parent and someone who had help your destiny). The enemy took advantage of this and stood on that as a legal ground to attack you.

Please my God is able and ready to restore unto you all your wasted opportunities, if only you can retrace your steps (fiancee) back to the Almighty and ensure you restitute your ways with your guiding angels.

I am praying for you sir. Let me know if you have any questions. May the Lord have mercy on you and accept your restitutions. Amen

Yours in His Vineyard

(1) (Reply)

Will You Pick The Money? / Opportunity To Get Employed / Reps – Nigerians Have A Right To Know Buhari’s Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.