Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Motivation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motivation (290 Views)

Sunday Motivation / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. / Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivation by classicdude1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
One of my best motivational speeches is from Rocky Balboa in Rocky 6.I listen to it over and over again whenever I have the time.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. it's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you permanently if you let..You,me,or anybody is going to hit you hard as life.

It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard we get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Now if you know what you are worth then go out and get what you are worth. But you have to be willing to take a hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her,or anybody!

Cowards do that, and that ain't you!
Re: Motivation by Sirpluv: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Motivated. This was truly written for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

250,000 Cash For Best Essay Writers. Dont Be Left Out!!! / EFCC Blunder / Lift Him Up (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.