Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] (683 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / 331 Year Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by Finekunlex(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Who or what tells you that you can't be TRANSFORMED too?

Some 6 years ago, Oyo state was synonymous to dirt; our capital Ibadan was tagged among dirtiest cities in Nigeria.

But, today, for every ounce of dirt in the past, our state is getting a touch of beauty for a TRANSFORMED present and a MODERN future; all thanks to a honest vision and undettered dedication.

Dear Pacesetters and friends, BE INSPIRED today to beat any ugly or dirty past, and launch yourself into your own TRANSFORMATION that will shock your despisers.

#MondayMotivation
#InspireMonday

Photo credit: Tolani Alli

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by uzohrome(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Oyo state as an old state is back behind infrastructure development although there is always room for more development. Kindly check my profile to learn how to make good money via paypal
Re: Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by mikky4764(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice transformation
Re: Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2017
mikky4764:
Nice transformation

I beggi!

The governor is doing nothing this second term jor!

Compare the revenue allocation of the state to the development, you will know it is nonsense!

Bunch of thieves
Re: Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by pol23: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
I bet the OP is on the payrol of that stupid constituted authority governor. ..
The same Oyo state?
Are you blind?
I'm from Ibadan, lives in Lagos.
I spent most of my weekends in Ibadan.
left Ibadan last night.

LONG STORY CUT SHORT.
Ajimobi or Ajirebi has failed the people of Oyo state in all ramifications.
talking about cleanliness ibadan's dumping ground when compared shomolu bariga and any other slum anywhere. ..

please and please .it's Monday. .. no make me angry.
I love ib city,But Ajirebi and other past leaders has spoilt the whole thing.
NB: your master (Ajirebi) is the worst in history..... sometimes you wonder if there's a God up there looking at Nigerian politicians or the world's on auto run... and no God cares what happens after the initial creation...
Ajirebi needs to be punish.

1 Like

Re: Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] by spidermans: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
You've said it all; I bet the OP is on Ajimobi's payroll. The part of Ibadan where i live sometimes make me wonder if Oyo state has an elected governor ,or is it a constituted authority, especially this his second term . Mtchew.
pol23:
I bet the OP is on the payrol of that stupid constituted authority governor. ..
The same Oyo state?
Are you blind?
I'm from Ibadan, lives in Lagos.
I spent most of my weekends in Ibadan.
left Ibadan last night.

LONG STORY CUT SHORT.
Ajimobi or Ajirebi has failed the people of Oyo state in all ramifications.
talking about cleanliness ibadan's dumping ground when compared shomolu bariga and any other slum anywhere. ..

please and please .it's Monday. .. no make me angry.
I love ib city,But Ajirebi and other past leaders has spoilt the whole thing.
NB: your master (Ajirebi) is the worst in history..... sometimes you wonder if there's a God up there looking at Nigerian politicians or the world's on auto run... and no God cares what happens after the initial creation...
Ajirebi needs to be punish.
You've said it all; I bet the OP is on Ajimobi's payroll. The part of Ibadan where i live sometimes make me wonder if Oyo state has an elected governor ,or is it a constituted authority, especially this his second term . Mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Announcing....shades Of Us: The Review / Customer Returns 7,310,000.00 Wrongly Credited Into His Diamond Bank Account. / BREAKING: Lagos State Directs LCC To Halt Toll-gate Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.