Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (4713 Views)

Atheist Mickey Robinson Finds God After NDE From A Plane Crash / EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by peacesamuel94(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Niflheim:
Wow!!!

The Isaac Newton meme could only have come from one who "specializes in eating grass"!!!

1.The distance from the earth to the sun is not even fixed!!!

2.Why didn't your god inform Isaac Newton that homosexuality is a sin? From King James to Isaac Newton, all these christians know how to do is pick a gay man as their favourite hero!!!

3.Isaac Newton was the fool who thought that gravity is the same on small planets like earth and big planets like Jupiter and Saturn, because........................wait for it........................his bible told him that god is perfect!!!

4.Isaac Newton was the man who lied when he passed white light through a prism!!! He saw 6 colours, but because he tried to make his discovery coincide with a fairytale from the bible, he claimed that he saw 7 colours!!! Only a lying and mischievious christian like Isaac Newton could do this!!!

Isaac Newton a "Fool" with all due respect, i think isaac Newton has contributed more to the course of humanity with his foolishness than your wisdom will ever do.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by ifenes(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Shut your mouth! What do you know? Is it by saying all the trash you keep saying here you think you are knowledgeable? This is a man with real practical knowledge unlike you armchair analysts.

Practical knowledge in what? Slave. I don't look to others for knowledge
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why are you Kissing my Ass na? I have already said it if i wanna be religious ill be a buddhist..

Watch the video na. Even he dabbled into Buddhism and clearly said in the video it did not offer him the answers. Meanwhile why do you rank Buddhists as Religious i thought you said they were atheists?
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifenes:

Practical knowledge in what? Slave. I don't look to others for knowledge

lmao So you look to yourself for Knowledge? How do you compare self with self? Abeg shift. Your self deluded Knowledge needs a revamp. You are actually a slave to your own imagination and for such slavery even the enslaved never see the bars around their cage.
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Watch the video na. Even he dabbled into Buddhism and clearly said in the video it did not offer him the answers. Meanwhile why do you rank Buddhists as Religious i thought you said they were atheists?
It's. An atheistic religion xame as Jainism..
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Isaac Newton a "Fool" with all due respect, i think isaac Newton has contributed more to the course of humanity with his foolishness than your wisdom will ever do.
His theory on gravity wasn't complete.. And he also believes in Alchemy..
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by peacesamuel94(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So thats a good enough reason to call him a fool ?
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Were u the one who then helped him complete the theory?

What theory have you propounded since you first took the breathe of life?
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Were u the one who then helped him complete the theory?

What theory have you propounded since you first took the breathe of life?
Albert Einstein did that...

Am trying to help him understand the guy he quoted..
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

So thats a good enough reason to call him a fool ?
Do you know what Alchemy is?
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Albert Einstein did that...

Am trying to help him understand the guy he quoted..

I would rather advice you push forth your own scientific theory and then make someone understand yours.
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

I would rather advice you push forth your own scientific theory and then make someone understand yours.
After you sir..
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by peacesamuel94(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Do you know what Alchemy is?

Its not about my knowing what alchemy is, its about addressing a man Who as contributed so much to science as a fool simply because you dont share his beliefs. And if his theory about gravity was incomplete, then derive yours,
and you talk about his believing in alchemy, there are so many things you believe today, that generations after you will not regard as sensible. Insulting his person, is never the best way to prove your point. Considering the fact that, His works has served as foundation to other scientific theories we have today, irrespective of the mistakes he might have made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by EyeHateGod: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Its not about my knowing what alchemy is, its about addressing a man Who as contributed so much to science as a fool simply because you dont share his beliefs. And if his theory about gravity was incomplete, then derive yours,
and you talk about his believing in alchemy, there are so many things you believe today, that generations after you will not regard as sensible. Insulting his person, is never the best way to prove your point. Considering the fact that, His works has served as foundation to other scientific theories we have today, irrespective of the mistakes he might have made.
It's like you are not getting the point and the irony..
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by peacesamuel94(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
It's like you are not getting the point and the irony..

what irony ?
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by ifenes(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

lmao So you look to yourself for Knowledge? How do you compare self with self? Abeg shift. Your self deluded Knowledge needs a revamp. You are actually a slave to your own imagination and for such slavery even the enslaved never see the bars around their cage.

Self taught,self made,self employed.....
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifenes:

Self taught,self made,self employed.....

Exactly! I am also self taught, self made and self employed yet i serve and believe in God. Simply shows perspectives. Yet your perspective which has no foundation is being touted as solid? Ifenes shift your self ideology to Bermuda.
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by ifenes(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Exactly! I am also self taught, self made and self employed yet i serve and believe in God. Simply shows perspectives. Yet your perspective which has no foundation is being touted as solid? Ifenes shift your self ideology to Bermuda.

...and yet you serve what You are a servant/slave?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
This man is not just a scientist he is a PhD holder. He surely must know what he is saying
Re: Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching by promisechuks: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why are you Kissing my Ass na? I have already said it if i wanna be religious ill be a buddhist..

you keep saying this your ass kissing as if any sane human being would associate with a dumb ass?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" / Do Atheists/humanists Have No Morals, Mr Anony? / The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.