Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World (4469 Views)

Why You Need To Be Spiritual In 2018 / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / “how Everything Has Gone Spiritual In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Yeah, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world

Now why did i say so?, i have been thinking hard and i have come to a conclusion that there isn't such thing like spiritual/supernatural powers, powers of supreme being like : God, herbalist, witches, wizards, demon, Satan.

Now, when i was still a Christian, i was always living in fear, like when i go to bed i would wake up with nightmares(yes, horrible ones)
seeing demons witches and so on despite praying before sleeping, seE, when you believe in the existence in some things, you can unconsciously trigger your mind into seeing them, now that i am an atheist, i sleep sound and wake up with a peaceful dream, sometimes i don't dream..
Sometimes, i wish that man do not have to dream..
I no more live in constant fear, i no more hallucinate, yeah! Can you believe i used to see ghosts?? (crazy hallucinations), but now i see that all those are non-entities.

I laughed hard when i remember how i used to pray for many things, and when some few co-incide i start praising "Jah"
for what he didn't do.

As a Christian i used to torture myself like : when i sin i would tell my self i would get punished for it and can you believe i would get into trouble?.
That was simply because triggered my mind into evoking bad/evil thing to happen to me.
It is not supernatural.. Our mind is connected to the universe so we can practically conjure things to happen..
So, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world.
#justsayingmymind.

cc all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by locosis007(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Pragmatism

Whatever works for you do.

Pray u don't get hit..

Naija is different from USA.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by ojnnaco(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2016
everybody does and believe on what works for you, if u believe that they is no longer forces on this planet earth doesn't mean others don't strongly believe that they still exit.Hold tight on to your faith,on the last day,everyone will be judged according to ur believe

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by obiak4(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
The fool say in his heart there is no devil.......... Satanic bible T he fools say in his heart there is no God the bible Choice that is what make us humans choose wisely

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Amberon11: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vicoch

For starters, are you on twitter? If yes, then I'd give you a handle to follow. You will see how dumb you are for not believing there is a spiritual world.

PS: the people behind that handle are not religious. And there's picture proof. Not just vain words.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiak4:
The fool say in his heart there is no devil.......... Satanic bible
T he fools say in his heart there is no God the bible
Choice that is what make us humans choose wisely
Is Ironic How The Same Bible U Christian Use Is The Same The Church Of Satan Use Also
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by obiak4(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Is Ironic How The Same Bible U Christian Use Is The Same The Church Of Satan Use Also
Who Says am a christian??
Prefer ifa, odinala, odinala, amadioha not some foreigners religion
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Vick4rill(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
so what do you want us to do about that now?? listen, that is ur choice as u rightly stated and you have all the right in the world to be wat so ever u want to be. but were i will labelled you a fool, is when u fail to recognise that everybody also have that equal right. u are no longer a christain so i advice u to accord them that respect... they fvcking ve the right to believe what soever they want to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Word!
Thump up op.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by mcemmy0z: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op, I don't blam you,your believe shape what you see.
Witches or demon may exist on other people side,because they believed in it... What we believe is what will take us to after Life. Or you don't believe there is life after death?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Niflheim(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
@vicoch, super fantastic post!!!

A BRIEF HISTORY OF STUPIDITY
1.Christians think that you can say a magic word and a woman will follow you to her house, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SCOPOLAMINE!!!

2.Christians believe that if you touch a sacred stone, you can run mad, CAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF "GORILLA BISCUITS"!!!

3.Christians believe in zombification, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF "THE PUFFER FISH"!!!

4.Christians believe that David Copperfiekd can read your mind, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MATHEMATICAK RULE OF 9!!!

5.Christians believe that Kris Angel walked on water, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF PLEXI-GLASS!!!

6.Christians believe that a human can use his mind to cause ripples to appear in water, BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THE HUMAN BRAIN PRODUCES INVISIBLE WAVES!!!

7.Christians believe that an archaeologist can be cursed by a dead Egyptian Pharoah after coming out of a Pyramid, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD DEADLY FLOATING SPORES!!!

8.Christians believe that Nostradamus was a prophet, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF INTERPOLATION!!!

9.Christians believe that tornadoes are caused by god, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE METEOROLOGY!!!

10.Christians believe that Dolly Parton causes eathquakes, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF TECTONIC PLATES!!!

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Just take a look at this fellow grin

You stopped seeing apparitions and nightmares after you abjured your belief in God because those were the instruments used to inveigle you into doing so . Satan has won you over that's why you quickly witnessed a cessation to those experiences . What's the point of killing a dead person undecided .

In the bible , we saw Job who was inflicted with so many sicknesses , he was dolorous about his unpleasant situation . Now take a look at these verses

Job 1 :
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

The subsequent verses were about the adversities Job faced just for him to impugn the reality of God's existence .

The precis of this yarn is that you fell for the chicaneries of the devil and whatever used to dissuade you from believing in God worked . To prove this , you'd try to cozen Christians into following this path of destruction you have chosen to follow

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

But anyway , the bible prognosticated that many during the last days will recant their belief in God . Your action is in fulfillment of the prophecy.

1 Timothy 4 :1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
---
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Vicoch

For starters, are you on twitter? If yes, then I'd give you a handle to follow. You will see how dumb you are for not believing there is a spiritual world.

PS: the people behind that handle are not religious. And there's picture proof. Not just vain words.

Bro, I need the handle

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Vicoch

balderdash

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Just take a look at this fellow grin

You stopped seeing apparitions and nightmares after you abjured your belief in God because those were the instruments used to inveigle you into doing so . Satan has won you over that's why you quickly witnessed a cessation to those experiences . What's the point of killing a dead person undecided .

In the bible , we saw Job who was inflicted with so many sicknesses , he was dolorous about his unpleasant situation . Now take a look at these verses

Job 1 :

The subsequent verses were about the adversities Job faced just for him to impugn the reality of God's existence .

The precis of this yarn is that you fell for the chicaneries of the devil and whatever used to dissuade you from believing in God worked . To prove this , you'd try to cozen Christians into following this path of destruction you have chosen to follow

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

But anyway , the bible prognosticated that many during the last days will recant their belief in God . Your action is in fulfillment of the prophecy.

1 Timothy 4 :1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

nonsense, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vicoch:

nonsense, rubbish.

ok
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vick4rill:
so what do you want us to do about that now?? listen, that is ur choice as u rightly stated and you have all the right in the world to be wat so ever u want to be. but were i will labelled you a fool, is when u fail to recognise that everybody also have that equal right. u are no longer a christain so i advice u to accord them that respect... they fvcking ve the right to believe what soever they want to believe.

shut up balderdash, i didn't dissuade anyone from believing in what ever shiit they want to.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
mcemmy0z:
Witches or demon may exist on other people side,because they believed in it... What we believe is what will take us to after Life. Or you don't believe there is life after death?

there is no shiit like that.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Amberon11: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lame attempt at escape strategy. You're plain dumb!
Vicoch:

balderdash
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Amberon11: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
You're not only dim witted, you're rude too. Plus, did you learn the word "balderdash" today?
Vicoch:

shut up balderdash, i didn't dissuade anyone from believing in what ever shiit they want to.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Amberon11: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
The bolded is all shades of wrong. Witches, demons, spirits etc exists whether you believe them or not. As a believer, all you need do is believe they don't have power over you because of Jesus.

mcemmy0z:
Witches or demon may exist on other people side,because they believed in it ... What we believe is what will take us to after Life. Or you don't believe there is life after death?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by mcemmy0z: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vicoch:

there is no shiit like that.
Okay...
But I have a question for u.
Do you believe we have a soul...and if you do, where will this soul go when we die?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by mcemmy0z: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amberon11:
The bolded is all shades of wrong. Witches, demons, spirits etc exists whether you believe them or not. As a believer, all you need do is believe they don't have power over you because of Jesus.

They may be real to you. Many out there didn't believe in such and how will it affect them. Remember,our mind is powerful, whatever we imagin and believed in will surely affect us both physical and spiritual.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Vick4rill(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vicoch:

then shut the fvck up and mind ur bussiness, the xtian folks did not recognise ur absent... u left and nobody give a whip abt u, so go fvck ur self.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vick4rill:
then shut the fvck up and mind ur bussiness, the xtian folks did not recognise ur absent... u left and nobody give a whip abt u, so go fvck ur self.

He is on the precipice of midlife crises - that explains his caprice and emotional outbursts .
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He is on the precipice of midlife crises - that explains his caprice and emotional outbursts .
true talk!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Amberon11: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2016
That is not always true. Most people don't believe demons exists but they get spiritual attacks all the time. Yes, what we call sleep paralysis is actually demonic attacks. Go read up some comments from Americans online. They don't believe in demons but their accounts of it (sleep paralysis) shows that they sometimes see "things" moving. what are those "things"?

Moreover you cannot be a christian and don't believe that demons, witches, spirits exists. That would mean you calling God a liar.
mcemmy0z:

They may be real to you. Many out there didn't believe in such and how will it affect them. Remember,our mind is powerful, whatever we imagin and believed in will surely affect us both physical and spiritual.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
You're not only dim witted, you're rude too. Plus, did you learn the word "balderdash" today?

to be honest, i must really confess, you are the most stupid and foolish shiit i ever encountered.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Vick4rill:

what the hell is this stupid fool saying Lunatic.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Okay...
But I have a question for u.
Do you believe we have a soul...and if you do, where will this soul go when we die?

the soul goes nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.