Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub (46944 Views)

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Kolade9(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
jamislaw:
you should rather pity for your region, North don't rant up and down they just make things happen. Lets I forget north shall always rule over them.

shift.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by zuchyblink(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Products made by Igbos that are giving the ones produced by oyibo ppl a run for their money are:Innoson,Aba footwears and apparell,lubricants(A-Z,Tonimas,Dozzy,Techno,Masters lube)Ibeto battery and car parts and others

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Stingman: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
jamislaw:
you should rather pity for your region, North don't rant up and down they just make things happen. Lets I forget north shall always rule over them.

See painment and bad belly....
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by jojoki: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vessi:

tomorrow, ooni of ife will continue his afonja fight with olugbo of ugbo. Tiger clawed bitter people with irritating tribal marks. *spits.

May Sango thunder fire you. May Orumila scatter that your stinking mouth for bringing Oonirisa name to this. Flatooooooo!
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
discusant:

Mugu's don't understand that Japanese cars were first branded fake by European detractors.

Mugu's don't understand that you first manufacture substandard products, and latter perfect them.

Not substandard. That's a wrong choice of word. Nigerians have a fundamental problem of not wanting to develop local technology because they cannot measure up momentarily with advanced countries. Look at Nigerian rice today and notice the level of improvement as a result of a Government fighting for the rice farmers against imported rice. We are yet to grow an advanced construction firm simply because we only patronize Julius Berger, RCC et al .
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by djbobby007: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vessi:

tomorrow, ooni of ife will continue his afonja fight with olugbo of ugbo. Tiger clawed bitter people with irritating tribal marks. *spits.
they will still come and hustle in d SWest,omo Igbo olori pelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Will that stop them from producing fake items

No sir, but just like China whose ur pathetic Nigeria is better of.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by djbobby007: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

check the head again. its definitely cone oblong head
dis 1 look like igbo slave

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by LoveMachine(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhardline:
Wow that's a good one for easterners.

Please epp me biko. Kindly click the link, like the picture and the page.

https://m.facebook.com/misscomelyqueens/photos/a.874340669282684.1073741830.855403907843027/1303542769695803/?type=3&source=54

Thank you kiss kiss

Gotcha! WIN DEM O!
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by jamislaw(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kolade9:

shift.
don't be angry that's the fact. (Nigeria true story)
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by dhardline(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
LoveMachine:

Gotcha! WIN DEM O!

Gracias smiley
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by degamemaster(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baba God thank you for making me onye Igbo. In my next life, agam aburirikwa nwafo Igbo. Igbos we set the pace, others follows .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by mekonglobal(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
China been giving u fake since 19BC yet u keep on patronazing them without complaint, when it has to do with Igbos u lot will come here to.spew trash.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
THINK HOME, BUILD HOME is the new igbo consciousness
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by ofwest47(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
where are the 70 fake billionaires who only prefer to import fake sub standard product materials from China into the country to make undeserved millions

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Kckelly: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
you really need a brain repair
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by checkolatunji: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

didn't u see whr dey said dey ll produce steel. maybe dey ll produce zinc to help change afonja Brown roof. they will also produce toilet to help ibadan. u kno say na one toilet for 5 streets

You mean say no brown roof in Aba?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by chiefobdk(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
checkolatunji:

You mean say no brown roof in Aba?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by shiimah: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
which one can you produce? tell me.... oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by shiimah: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mrgabson:
Nice one Btw Lagos state has more billionaires than these Cc lalasticlala
name them... and I will name 20 from Nnewi town alone
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by krak101(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Even Xhina produces substandard products... It all depends on your importers who place orders for those standards
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by amanikondo: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
kettykin:

Name a fake item produced by igbos with proof then I will answer that question

When I was in Aba, I have seen Fake Guinness Stout, Fake trebbor, Fake paracetamol (2 names in one sachet). Expire Five Alive that a whole house drank and the next morning the whole face me I slap house dey on the queue for one toilet.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by willibounce1(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Anything to make them feel happy and beat their empty chest.

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by backtosender: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

didn't u see whr dey said dey ll produce steel. maybe dey ll produce zinc to help change afonja Brown roof. they will also produce toilet to help ibadan. u kno say na one toilet for 5 streets
grin nice one truth is bitter
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by saajus: 1:39am On Dec 07, 2016
I pray this Government will give them full support...Aside from Igbo Billionaires, every Billionaire in Nigeria needs to go and give back to where they came from. Almost every town in Nigeria can boast of one Billionaire..It's very easy to eradicate poverty.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by BabaRamota1980: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2016
He said that part of the effort was the coming together of 70 Igbo billionaires headed by former Managing Director of Diamond Bank, Dr. Pascal Dozie, to come up with a development plan for economic integration of South-east Zone to form the industrial hub of Africa 

this is where Igbos make mistake. You have zero industrial hub on ground right now. Humility should dictate to build one first to care of your peoples need in SE before you bother about the needs of Africa. People who read this think ddifferently and will pick it up as bogus loud message for ego promotiin. You never focus on your people and their immediate values you want go save Africa. Yeye leaders boku for SE

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by citadels(f): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2016
some people r too jealous. bible said rejoice with those that r rejoicing. yorubas r enemies of progress, jealous being. did igbo people ask u to believe in fetishness. people place r covered with darkness bcus u people cannot do without idols. and a nation or people without GOD lives in darkness. keep on being jealous of d igbo n there wud never b development in yaruba states. worthless beings look at how wole soyinka has been disgracing himself. somebody who claims to b educated. talking anyhow. one educated igbo is eqivelent to 50 educated afonjas. period. u people cant beat d igbos n all of u wil die by fire of GOD one day for touching d anointed of d LORD[igbos].
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by citadels(f): 2:11am On Dec 07, 2016
ofwest47:
where are the 70 fake billionaires who only prefer to import fake sub standard product materials from China into the country to make undeserved millions
u dont have sense. afonja afo ojo* afonja bad belle*
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by obiaguna(m): 2:25am On Dec 07, 2016
What I think is the best method would be to develop the east massively and Dr Nnaji's idea would be a perfect start. Already we have some of the brightest minds academically so we can call some to help develop every area of the east in terms of trade, health, tourism, agriculture, finance ,technology, power and energy. We need a united south east that would thrive on production and export, then agriculture. We need a southeast that would go the extra mile in education and business. We need a south east that would move from " Na my shop be this" economy to partnerships that can generate billions in revenue. But it all starts with education. Invest in people and people would surely invest in their community so if we can put our house in other then we can achieve anything. There is so much potential in Igbo land and if we get things right partnerships from other regions would come and people would come back to the east to set up shop. This is a smart initiative and I sincerely hope it comes to pass . Forget Biafra hustle for now cos if we get it right here in Nigeria then we can look for better processes to actualize Biafra . Daalu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by obiaguna(m): 2:28am On Dec 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Excellent. In line with a master plan we are working on called the SuperSouth Development Marshall Plan. The 11 states of the SuperSouth(SE+SS) coming together to form a strategic economic bloc that would take Africa by storm

I would love to read more and partake in this if true. Is there a website or any lead on this. Some of us could be interested . what's up?
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by jnichole(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2016
ibkgab001:
Thank God they are not God they would have invented fake Air we breathe in grin grin grin grin awon fake goons
please do me a favour GERARA HERE MEHN must you hate on the tribe?
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by kechywillz(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
I dey come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary / Naira Rallies Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.