Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46669 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by nlfpmod: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon Musk 'had affair with Google founder Sergey Brin's WIFE in December which led to their divorce and end of tech billionaires' friendship' - years after Sergey's $500,000 loan kept Tesla afloat

Sergey Brin filed for divorce from his wife Nicole Shanahan in January citing irreconcilable differences.

Now, friends of the pair tell The Wall Street Journal that Nicole had an affair with Elon Musk in December 2021.

In the same month, Musk welcomed a baby girl via surrogate with his ex-girlfriend Grimes
It was a month after he had twins with a former executive, and three months before he started dating current girlfriend Natasha Bassett.

Sergey and his wife were separated but still living together when she had her affair with the Tesla CEO.

Brin and Shanahan were married for four years and welcomed a daughter in 2018
He is the world's 7th richest man, worth of $93billion, while Musk, worth $253.4bn, is the richest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043893/Elon-Musk-affair-Sergey-Brins-wife-led-divorce.html?s=08

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by WatchYourSix: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Whether Trenches or Classy, or wealthy.
....its like humans will still be humans....no discipline...always jumping from one pénis/pvssy to another like them swear for una

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by VeryWickedMan: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Only a foolish man gets married

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Princebest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ah, ha! Big men affair

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nova1982: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Who gives a Bleep??

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by KingTom(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bro code broken smh

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by shegra58: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by superCleanworks(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
the woman was just putting their "ATM cards" in her "POS" and cashing out.

business relationships. that's all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by PHYTECH: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Pandev(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
This Elon Musk na weyrey. Hope y'all niggas dey see say money no dey make the f-gender loyal. The hóe no come fine
Zorn:
Money pass money bro
it still doesn't mean, Elon Musk's exes are fucking another men (men who Elon is richer than) right now. And his current woman can fúck another man too.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
undecided
They are both adults Na. They should allow them to fvck in peace

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Ibime(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Man like Elon

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jimetagambo: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Male prostitute. This dude wants to Bleep everything that walks.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by JoshTrillions(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
We will soon hear that even Sergey Brin slept with Warren Buffets daughter-in-law. All these ultra wealthy people do these things and even more, it’s no longer news jare..If only we could get a glimpse into the intimate lives of all billionaires and multimillionaires across all nationalities and cultures, then you ll find one thing in common: FREAKY MISBEHAVIOR..
Extreme wealth comes with a huge jar of explorative tendencies, fetishes and aspirations, however ugly or weird they may be. Because nothing seems to be far from your reach anymore.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Born2winnx: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
elon is a baller and a jester

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by cadet222(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is this supposed to be a news?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by samuelson06(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by samorobo: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why Elon, next time control your preeq
I didn’t read this thesis tho.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Frayoworld(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
She looks like a mermaid

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rich men doings grin[left][/left][s][/s]
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Starz825(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
He dey happen na....
Everywhere...

Among the rich among the poor...
Even among politicians for Nigeria here

I won't be surprised to hear say one governor dey shag Mrs bubu

16 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Freeeanijor: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Money or not if you've got a loyal wife just thank God.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by NotKnown: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Billionaire romance
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by creatorsverse(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
O
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Ekakamba: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ImoleNaija: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wahala be like Elon Musk.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by TriCee: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Legend
The richer, the sweeter! That woman is on a class of her own. Riding and changing billion dollars d*cks anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Frayoworld(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
She looks very unattractive

21 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by MITCHELL96: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bad guy cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.