Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful (508 Views)

Share Your Experience Related To This Quote "Careful What You Wish For"! / Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) / Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful by fromnigeria(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
-https://www.nairaland.com/3500558/why-im-convinced-no-one

What a human created by the most high God spent time to compose and dump on social media, simply because he has allowed himself to Become and instrument of satan.
In summary, he is trying to tell that being a believer is pointless and a fooly. How long woild he continue to live in ignorance and deliberate suppression of the in born fact that there God, who made him.
This is also why WE all have to be very careful with our use of social media platforms today. Imagine the number of persons that would have been deceive with this devil inspired writeup.
https://www.nairaland.com/3500558/why-im-convinced-no-one
Re: Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful by dollyjoy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don't blame you op, religion has so brainwashed your coconut head that you can't reason outside the box. undecided

The op of that thread make some real valid point which every human with brain can relate to.
Re: Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful by fromnigeria(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't blame you op, religion has so brainwashed your coconut head that you can't reason outside the box. undecided

The op of that thread make some real valid point which every human with brain can relate to.
I said, imagine the number of persons that would be deceived and gere i already have one
Re: Social Media: Why Everyone Have To Be Very Careful by Smoothie88: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
fromnigeria:
who b dis pple?
I said, imagine the number of persons that would be deceived and gere i already have one

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Get Rid Of Guests Who Overstay Their Welcome / Frsc Officers Threaten To Take Bribes Over Non Payment Of Salaries / When I Saw Funke, It Was Love At First Sight – JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.