Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

God, Pharaoh, Moses And This White Men Pt1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Pharaoh, Moses And This White Men Pt1 (282 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / If Abraham,moses And David Are Not Heaven,then Where Are They? / Moses And The Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Pharaoh, Moses And This White Men Pt1 by babz007(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
why did God kept hardening pharaohs heart? why didnt he just soften is heart and let the poor king be, instead he kept hardening his heart and sending moses as an errand boy to carry out great calamity on the Egyptians is this fair. Why would a loving God do such..well i think this whitemen that brought this jewish religion to africa gat a lot to answer. who is this God in the bible. well i dont think we Africans know what we have got ourselves into. How can some just bring his or her religion and then we just jump on it and accept it just like that while they sit back and laugh at us...they bought christianity to us and yet they kept stealing our traditional idols. you just think of it, for example why cant we take amadioha or ifa or ogun or sango to isreal for them to worship yet we kept worship there idol called yahweh...my people open your eyes ooh we are getting wiser and dont be left our this religious fallacies are been cooked up right from time immemorial... lemme tell you some thing, this whitemen predicted these events themselves, telling us there will be false prophets and that people will be blasphemous. they then instill this brainwashing laws into a book called the bible to confuse the world.. ok ask ursef why his it that its only our own african pastors that do great miracles. miracles from the pit of hell. well the whites left us to that so that our men of God keep putting that brainwashing skills into our heads ...haaa i really pity this world especially Nigerians..pls wake from your slumber something his going on ohh the true God is in our hearts and our instincts please listen to it careful because a time will come when it will manifest itself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 11th Dec. 2016 / Proof Of Love / OMG REACTIONS! Battabox + Jumia Give Out Free Christmas Gifts In Lagos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.