Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

“I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband (436 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband by wedoAmebo: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2016
In Zimbabwe, a woman, Jack Chako, who sleeps and have sex with two husbands in the same room and same house is trending on the internet.

Her story is not a script for a Nollywood film, but reality, according to a report by Zimbabwe Daily, which said polyandry is gaining acceptance in the country.

There is no statistical basis for it, the newspaper reported as there are more women in Zimbabwe than men, 52 to 48 per cent.

Here is an excerpt from the report:

For more than a decade, Jack Chako (38) of Bolon Farm in Raffingora has been living happily with her two husbands, Michael Hwita and Liford Chimoto, with whom she shares one bed.

Chako is the head of the family and always eats from the same plate with her two husbands, and during meals, she picks up meat first as the head, followed by the senior husband Chimoto then the junior husband Hwita, in that chronological order.

“We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another. My two husbands are best friends and they are always together,” boasted Chako.

She says the two men have different roles and between the two is a senior husband and his junior. And according to her, Chimoto is the elder husband hence the senior while Hwita is the junior.

Chako brazenly claims that she “married” the second husband Hwita because Chimoto “is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed”.

“I love both men. They have
CONTINUE HERE: http://www.amebosquare.com/i-love-both-men-they-have-different-strengths-says-zimbabwean-woman-with-2-husbands/
Re: “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband by a2personal2013: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Na wah grin. This one na real Amebo news
Re: “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
So sex is the main reason for marrying more than one husband.......hmmmmm the importance of quality sex cannot be over-emphasized especially to a lady.

So guys buckle up cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see

(1) (Reply)

Women! / Life And Love / Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.