Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? (1990 Views)

Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Tithe: What Belongs To Christ Vs Covetousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Stop thinking like an illiterate.

How can a plagiarist Quran that was written 5 Centuries after the Bible and by a terrorist, warlord, thief, rapist and pedophile be more accurate than the Bible it copied?

Ma wah for you o.
Bro, talk with fact, dont come here and tell us how bad you were raised by your parents. You can see how the Op is responding. Hence, i wouldn't reply ur quote.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
pls, stop telling Al taquiya lies.

Which educated igbo Christian will prefer an Islamic court over a secular courtroom?

Do you think they will get justice in an Islamic Sharia courtroom where the judges are imams and sheik who read the Quran daily and see verses that say Muslims should be kind to each other but severe to unbelievers

Quran 48:29

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah And those with him are SEVERE against the DISBELIEVERS and merciful among THEMSELVES…"

And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way to triumph over believers [Pickthall – “any way of success” (4:141 )

There are many more
Oga shift your bald head make I see road

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

And that's why they keep feeling unsafe in Kano!
Lol...
And what would you say about the lady that was killed there?
Educated Muslims are peaceful people to live with! YES!

But an average Muslim man is either an illiterate or very ignorant and there's a thin line between illiterate/ignorant Muslim and a terrorist!

I wouldn't give you the courtesy of a reply, have a nice day ahead
Lol , you too
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro, talk with fact, dont come here and tell us how bad you were raised by your parents. You can see how the Op is responding. Hence, i wouldn't reply ur quote.
You want fact that Mohammad was a terrorist?

“I have been made victorious with TERROR.”
(The Hadith, collected by Bukhari (4.52.220)

you want prove that he was a pedophile?

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. ( Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236 )

Pls do t make me dig up more about the atrocities of prophet Mohammad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
Oga shift your bald head make I see road
Typical Muslim. He will ignore the truth just to defend his terrorist prophet and religion of urine.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Typical Muslim. He will ignore the truth just to defend his terrorist prophet and religion of urine.
I hear you. Get lost tongue

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by EyeHateGod: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one. ”
Me and my wife we are also one so?
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
sincerely speaking, no sarcasm, i would believe in the koran and islam if any muslim can successfully debunk the divinity of christ without Quran verses.... and also explain the glorious power behind the name of Jesus... muslims in the house.... try your luck
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You are not married. Stop lying! You are still a young kid. You told me so yourself.
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by EyeHateGod: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

You are not married. Stop lying! You are still a young kid. You told me so yourself.
I was giving and Example...
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I was giving and Example...

Then use a practicable and true one.
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

it simply means Jesus Christ represented God the father on earth.. during his stay on earth,
or can't u represent or stand for ur wifey elsewhere
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by EyeHateGod: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

it simply means Jesus Christ represented God the father on earth.. during his stay on earth,
or can't u represent or stand for ur wifey elsewhere
This doesn't make me and my wife the same individual does it?
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
WHO IS BOSS JESUS CHRIST vs PROPHET MOHAMMAD
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
This doesn't make me and my wife the same individual does it?
I c where u r going...
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2016
it's important to understand the concept of "not my business"... get a good life, put money in your mom's hand, get your kids a good life, and die in peace... if this is what you're all worried about...then good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Isn't Religion Helping Nigeria? / See The 'devil' Prank A 15yr Old Boy Played That Made Pastor, Church Members Run / Breakdown Of Matthew 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.