Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Join Aim Global Today And Live Healthier, Wealthier And Happier. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Aim Global Today And Live Healthier, Wealthier And Happier. (531 Views)

Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Aim Global Today And Live Healthier, Wealthier And Happier. by Chommyluv(f): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
What is AIM Global?
AIM Global or Alliance In Motion Global, Inc., is a marketing company established in March 2006 by three young network marketers namely Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, M.D. our Visionary President, Mr. Raymond “John” Asperin, our VP for Marketing and Engr. Francis Miguel, our VP for Finance.
Alliance In Motion Global Inc. is conceptualized to provide unmatched quality distribution of exceptional products and services through a combination of advanced technology, distinctive marketing strategies, excellent product lines and exemplary leadership that secures the success of the cmpany. A pro-distributor concept that sets trend on distributors’ extravagant packages such as transferable scholarships, free or discounted medical services, insurance package and world class quality products.
Our products are food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way, one of the world’s leading companies in the dietary supplement industry with strict compliance certified with GMP (good manufacturing processes). The company uses proprietary manufacturing processes to provide the highest quality supplements in the global market. It is done by extensive research and development of 200 Medical Doctors, Herbalist and Scientist. From holistic wellness to cellular longevity and cholesterol control, our quality products can surely meet your body’s ever-growing health needs. We have also tied-up recently with DSM of Netherlands as product provider.
More people are getting sick. Illnesses like Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, and Cancer affect people regardless of age. These diseases can be prevented only if we get enough nutrition to keep our body healthy. Unfortunately, the food that we eat nowadays is not enough to supply the needs of our body. Our body can protect and heal itself, only if we take good care of it and nourish it well. With food supplements, it will help us supply our body with the vitamins and nutrients it needs. We operate HYBRID Compensation Plan (WAYS TO EARN INCOME)
1. Retailing. It involves direct selling. In here, you will enjoy your 25% discount of all the products. 2. Referral Bonus of N5,000 for every person you refer or invite to join the business and purchase a global package.

3. Matching Bonus of N9,600 every time there is a referral at the left and right side of your binary organization or an equivalent product purchase up to a maximum of N153,200 per day. One unique thing I see about aims payment plan is you get N9,600 matching bonus whether the match comes from your direct referral or indirectly from anyone under your network of distributors.

4. Unilevel Income – 5% on monthly purchases of your direct referrals and their respective down lines’ purchases up to the 10th level. The 10 levels are completed from further down when anyone in the top 10 level made no purchase for the month. This applies to all your direct referrals and respective down lines no mater how many (no limit).

5. Stair Step Plan (Overriding Commission)

Silver Executive – 10% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 10 points.

Gold Executive – 20% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 100 points.

Global Ambassador – 30% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 1,000 points.

6. Royalty Income – 2% from any or all of your down line and his/her group’s sales volume who gets promoted to Global Ambassador. (GA) Advantages of Aim Global Compensation Plan Over Others

- No “compulsory” selling or re-ordering of products
- No pyramiding
- No matrix filling or cycling (because we are not illegal ponzi scheme)
- No auto-ship
- No pass up of downlines
- No demotion
- Registration is one-time and there’s no need to pay again till eternity, yet you will earn around the clock (as your team activities are growing)
Real-time income and activity tracking through our Online Data Tracking System
Daily payout to your Nigerian bank accounts. For further informations on how to join, pls inbox me!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Be Informed ,enjoy Extra Juicy Income With Zero Cost / This Prophecy Is For Students Of Lautech / I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.