Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It? (550 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Signs You’re About To Get Fired & What To Do About It / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It? by ItuExchange(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Once I walked to my boss - who is a very nice person and was open and friendly. I told him “could you please fire me?”. He smiled and asked the reason. After listening to my reason, his reply: “No way in hell”.

I didn’t want to resign as that will not help my situation. At that time, there was a company policy during production support shift (one week every 8 weeks), if you don’t reach office by 7:15 AM (shift starts at 7 AM) and you do not notify and have a valid reason, you will be fired. I did not reach office for 2 days. Boss called me and asked to give a reason. I said “please fire me”. He created a memo, signed himself and put a reason. Did not fire me.

So, it can be hard. Easiest way is to resign. Company needs strong reasons and needs to follow process to fire you. I had to wait for a lay off and got laid off after 4 years.

Now, there are ways to get fired - but that will not look good on you as it can create criminal record.

Or just do not go to office and do not reply to any calls from office - after 30 days they can terminate you. But still you will not be fired.

Source: https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-get-fired-how-do-I-go-about-it

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It? by ring7(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Exaggeration.
Re: I Want To Get Fired, How Do I Go About It? by ituglobal(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
There are many ways you can get fired. But if you are entitled to some benefits, please do it the right way.

(1) (Reply)

Which ICT Skill Should I Go For : Please Advise / Can You Disown Your Dad For 5 Million Dollars?? / 6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.