Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (50027 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by buchilino(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

If u have d mony spend it man.Evrybody no suppose dey save,how mony wan take circulate?

SPEND IT WISELY NOT FOOLISHLY.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by tociano009(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

It has become very common to see boys living in Benin, either doing something like this for themselves or their girlfriends. And still, Benin remains one of the least developed places in Nigeria, and their bad roads should be in the Guinness Books of Records, while their old houses makes Ibadan look like Dubai.

Exactly the same character they display outside Nigeria, especially with those living in Europe. Good Governance is not an individual thing, so to the guys bursting Champagne and pouring it on an empty ground, gather the money together and use it to repair the roads in your town or even use it to buy wrappers/Gold Earrings/Handbags for your moms, instead of just pouring it away on the ground.

Nobody who earns money legitimately, acts like this anyway.

And the funny thing is, they always crawl back to their fathers "Compound" where they have a room to themselves, after this show of wealth.

And usually on threads like this, you will see one smart guy or girl ask that question NA YOUR MONEY?or HOW IT TAKE CONCERN YOU? yes it concerns us as long as it has become something public.

We have a say in a public thing.
Nothing but true,that is how they behave in Europe also

5 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by buchilino(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2016
PMONEY6:

Bad Belle
VERY FUNNY, ME BAD BELLE?. DATS D BIGGEST JOKE OF D YEAR.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by enomakos(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2016
uboma:

You have once again said my mind.
I am at Benin city presently and the way some guys spend money at clubs makes me wonder how on earth they got the money from in the first place.
It is a pity they have chosen to waste their lives both here and abroad.
it is ritual money

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by uboma(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2016
enomakos:
it is ritual money

oh really
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
uboma:

You have once again said my mind.
I am at Benin city presently and the way some guys spend money at clubs makes me wonder how on earth they got the money from in the first place.
It is a pity they have chosen to waste their lives both here and abroad.
[/s]

And what were you doing in the club were you saw them spending money lavishly Mr EYE witness?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by theGistsonline: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
contactmorak:
in this recession? It seems some people are not sharing the same economy with the rest of us, they are only resident in Nigeria.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/check-out-how-this-guy-celebrated-his.html
& I was wondering if anyone could tell me why is it always Benin...Benin this champagne pouring ritual takes place I've seen over 4 different posts in the past showing this champagne shower crap All happening at a club in Benin The club looks the same even

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by IEDA: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Many rubbish talk going on here...Naija! they won't help you make it,but immediately you do,you owe them some responsibility...For champagne again,dem say make person develop e state,when who dey buy jet never develop e village.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2016
eledalo:
7Alexander come and see where Sandra carry your money enter. Mumu
I don't think so. She probably gave it to the man that sired you to cure his erectile dysfunction.

Don't quote me next time. I don't know you, neither did I ask you tobhelp me locate my phantom lost money.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Unclerukus: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

When last have you been in Benin? How many cities in Nigeria have you been to? Benin is better than most cities I have been in. Oshogbo, Jos, Umuahia, Lokoja, Enugu, Owerre, Ado, Ekiti, Asaba, Yenagoa (produced a President), Akure and Abeokuta (produced a President). You talk like an underage kid most times.
sorry I served in Benin, it's like a civilized village.Apart from very few places that were okay.

4 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by timeequalizer(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
contactmorak:
in this recession? It seems some people are not sharing the same economy with the rest of us, they are only resident in Nigeria.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/check-out-how-this-guy-celebrated-his.html
For Him small ABoki mind !! Him don Arrive na!! Finish that thing weh you deh Do there go Jam your landlord For house him the wait u with better quit notice cos na ur house rent money you just baff throw Away for ground!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by pedrilo: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am from edo state and this is condemnable .
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
you must be silly for striking off his content. What is uncalled for? The fact that a [b]yahoo boy forks you [/b]or you benefit from same scheme does not make your disposition any decent.
@ the bolded, your mother
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

u are banging one of dem abi.. and u can't wait to fvck dis one too right like ur pm says
just the way your mother is banging them, stupi.d people
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
The present does not affect people like us.

But I would say no matter the billions and millions i have,such act is pre-mature and embarassing. undecided
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Jakasibo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Soft work.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

@ the bolded, your mother
you father, your brother, your sisters, your good for nothing mother who birthed a slut like you forking yahoo boys up and down for a living.

If don't take your time, they track you down from here. This is December and Secret Service are hungry. FOOOL

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

just the way your mother is banging them, stupi.d people

I wouldn't go down with u in this manner but your comment obviously proves how you grew up and the kinda life you are presently Iiving

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

I wouldn't go down with u in this manner but your comment obviously proves how you grew up and the kinda life you are presently Iiving
just the same way your mother grew up
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
you father, your brother, your sisters, your good for nothing mother who birthed a slut like you forking yahoo boys up and down for a living.

If don't take your time, they track you down from here. This is December and Secret Service are hungry. FOOOL
your mother, a foo.l
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by DeRay98(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

It has become very common to see boys living in Benin, either doing something like this for themselves or their girlfriends. And still, Benin remains one of the least developed places in Nigeria, and their bad roads should be in the Guinness Books of Records, while their old houses makes Ibadan look like Dubai.

Exactly the same character they display outside Nigeria, especially with those living in Europe. Good Governance is not an individual thing, so to the guys bursting Champagne and pouring it on an empty ground, gather the money together and use it to repair the roads in your town or even use it to buy wrappers/Gold Earrings/Handbags for your moms, instead of just pouring it away on the ground.

And the funny thing is, they always crawl back to their fathers "Compound" where they have a room to themselves, after this show of wealth.

And usually on threads like this, you will see one smart guy or girl ask that question NA YOUR MONEY?or HOW IT TAKE CONCERN YOU? yes it concerns us as long as it has become something public.

It's clear picture of what i see or hear from Benin youths that irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

your mother, a foo.l
your pussy will be raped till dry up. Stupid ashawooooooooo. Don't go and get a job. Family of fraudsters who can't live without stealing from hardworking whites. 419ers. What shame. Poverty stricken people.

2 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
bazzyblings:

Oga so the guys Na government wey wan repair road ba ? Or u think say to repair road Na 1million ?
Allow them enjoy . Don't judge anybody .. you should say these words to the politicians eating our money . Not to a normal guy whose trying to enjoy his money..

Salvation is personal ... I don't know the pain you been through you don't know mine . So when you see people spending money . Don't speak against them . Life Na per head ... think about your own self . Don't judge
don't mind him, condemning Benin as if its the worst state, and the foo.ls quoting me with their empty brains can't decipher his wrong comment

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Laple0541(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
GROW UP LITTLE CHILDREN.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
My mother pussy will be raped till dry up. She is stupid ashawooooooooo. She should go and get a job. I am a family of fraudsters who can't live without stealing from hardworking whites. 419ers. What shame. Poverty stricken us.
Eeyaa! that is why you have that moniker, it is a pity
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by berryice(f): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benin boys alwyz forming young money, cash money...with no sense in their head undecided

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

IT CAN PAIN...

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by dabrightt: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
sherif4owo:
it's mmm money
No na baba ijebu, see his mouth like Em Eem Eeem
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Tobycharles: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
show off n extravagancy
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by mars123(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

you are just a big f*** for this comment. You have said nothing sensible. all I see is the hate you have for Benin.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by arukwe123(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
yea thats my nigga
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by mars123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Unclerukus:
sorry I served in Benin, it's like a civilized village.Apart from very few places that were okay.
at least better than your state that no month passes without jungle justice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.