Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach (640 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach by bayomaks: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
I once read in this forum about this topic and I was not too convinced about the opinions of people. Meanwhile, let me mention here that this is my first posting on this forum. I am pleased to offer this tested and trusted solution of stomach flattening.

The solution involves:
(1) exercise
(2) food adjustment

The exercise is in two forms- one for the lower abdomen, the other for the upper.
For the lower abdomen, lie flat on your back with your arms folded behind your head. Stretch your leg forward fully.Bring them together and gently raised up fully. Bring them down as low as possible without allowing them touch the ground. Hold still for five seconds and repeat the cycle. Five cycles is okay for a beginner.

Proceed to the upper abdominal exercise. Lay flat on your back. Fold your two legs at the knees. Place your pams on your thigh such that they can slide up and down. Raise your body as far as you can towards your folded body. Stay in this position for five seconds and slide down. Repeat the cycle. Five cycles is okay for a beginner.

The advantage of this exercise is that it can be done on your bed, no special ground or kit is needed. Therefore, it can be done early in the morning or late at night.

The food adjustment part is just for you to reduce the quantity taken at a time. the aftermath is that you  shed some weight as a result.

I am willing to answer any question on this.

BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach by Oluschenco(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Your solution to stomach flattening is quite informative.
Please did you know of how to reduce the breast size and also to make it firm. will be glad to read from you.

ojaynow@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

When D Hair Turns Grey: And D Face Begins To Shrink / Do You Want To Loss Your Weight / Supply Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.