Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates (2068 Views)

Reduction Gear Box: Functions, Use And Benefits For Machines And Business / Track Your Cars And Trucks At Low Cost / Tokunbo Trucks At Give Away Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates by daresmith: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
YOU CAN NOW RENT THE FOLLOWING MACHINES AND TRUCKS AT CP-TECH CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. IJEBU-ODE AT VERY REASONABLE PRICES.

L0W-BED
HYARB
ASPHALT ROLLER
FLOOR ROLLER
HAND ROLLER
D6 BULLDOZER
D7 BULLDOZER
D8K BULLDOZER
EXCAVATOR
GRADER
PAYLOADER
MACK
Re: Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates by okson2003: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
pls which type, capersity and make of payloader do you have and what is the price of it for daily hiring

can u attache som pic here.
Re: Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates by ali772: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2010
i am interesting
will you send me more information
askyland@gmail.com
Re: Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates by y2kaustin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
Hello,
How about truck with box carriers?i would like to contract the truck and pay you monthly,during that processes we will be taking care of the truck while its with us.kindly contact me on y2kaustin@gmail.com or 07028053231 hoping to hear from you soon, thanks,
Re: Rent Your Machines And Trucks At Affordable Rates by Petrodirect: 4:12pm On May 08, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? / Trucking And Marine Supplies In Lagos / Cassava Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.