Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Remember Names Of People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Remember Names Of People (408 Views)

Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remember Names Of People by okomotunde: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Have you ever come across a name in your book and ten minutes later,you could not remember the name?That can make anybody feel like a dullard.There is a technique to remember names of people to save you from the embarrasment of forgetfulness.You will also remember names of people introduced to you if you employ this technique.This technique is what I refer to as PICTURIZATION.I call it picturization because I give every name a picture since pictures are indelible.For an example,you cannot forget the picture of your church or your school or your brother or your sister or your friend.All these pictures I referred to have names.your church,your school,your brother has a name.All the pictures of these people and places are implanted in your brain.If you don't have their pictures in your mind,you don't know them. So the way to remember the name of a person is to associate the given name with the picture of a known namesake.Example , if the name of your church is St.Mary Church and you come across somebody whose name is Mary,you have to immediately associate the name with the picture of your church.In other words,you have given the name of your church ,which you cannot forget, to the given name.To learn more about how to remember different things so that you can be successful in your studies,check informationpowerng.com

(1) (Reply)

Devops Training / Lets Make It Happen (photo Added) / Nigeria; How Long Should The World Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.