Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election (21058 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

All these are just sentimental emotion ladden bunch of crap. Soldiers should equally abandon their duties because they lost their colleague in battle na...... Mtcheeww
tell PMB to give corps members gun to protect there self during election.. Inugo.. Talk Na do

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by ELPablochapo: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

You are obviously a nitwit with no value or honor. As violent as my community was during the elections, I participated as an adhoc staff of INEC knowing that I agreed to serve my nation when I accepted my call up letter.

You talk anyhow because you have mistaken the pores in your skin as mouths through which you can spill all manner of hypocritical statements.

FYI you can decide not to go for NYSC and the government won't kill you for it. The western world you so admire, e.g the USA, have a similar system where they draft young men just leaving high school to serve in the war front.

Their democracy you so admire wasn't served on a platter of gold. Souls with flesh and bones sacrificed their lives for it.

Some of you are just plain stupid in reasoning.

Sorry bro, you reason in reverse direction; probably with your ..............................

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by ollyruffy: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

You are obviously a nitwit with no value or honor. As violent as my community was during the elections, I participated as an adhoc staff of INEC knowing that I agreed to serve my nation when I accepted my call up letter.

You talk anyhow because you have mistaken the pores in your skin as mouths through which you can spill all manner of hypocritical statements.

FYI you can decide not to go for NYSC and the government won't kill you for it. The western world you so admire, e.g the USA, have a similar system where they draft young men just leaving high school to serve in the war front.

Their democracy you so admire wasn't served on a platter of gold. Souls with flesh and bones sacrificed their lives for it.

What is this one saying.

Let us know when those polithieficians' children are obeying same clarion call of being used to settle political scores.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by driy65(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:
Those corps members should better think twice. Its like they didn't read some of the forms they signed during NYSC clearance. You have given your life to serve the nation. You can't break that promise. You can be prosecuted.

Next time, you'll appreciate the plight of our military men and women who go through hell defending the nation.

Youths obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
UNDER THE SUN OR IN THE RAIN
WITH DEDICATION AND SELFLESSNESS
Nigeria's Ours
NIGERIA WE SERVE
dis one na real zombie...if buhari shit for him mouth he go say na porridge......beta recieve sense before 31st

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by YTderin(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

Please, who is this?!

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Ace16(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

I wanted 2 ignore u, bt u r so annoyingly stupid.. wat is u wif corpers dat r refusing 2 participate?? If u lyk d job of serving ur nation, hurrily go 2 Rivers nd they will b glad 2 accept u.. dnt come here nd play d gud citizen of a country dat care less abt us.. someone shld put his life 4 dis Useless country, u die na sara.. my friend plz kip ur evil suggestion 2 ursef..

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Unimaginable123: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

Those who know the anthem and who still have honor in them know the meaning of those words
which clarion call? In Rivers theatre of war? That's a no no.
Never again should we mortgage the lives of our young educated youths for heartless politicians and their thugs

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by omokab: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

will you please shut up your mouth and say a better thing for once. If you read very well INEC said they will employ the service of people from other local government, then why can't you go there and apply. You can as well go in numbers with your friends and family members. If you have a grown up child it at all not up to to 18 you can go with him or her. I don't know how a sensible human being will be comparing the work of solder with coppers is that not totally out of reasoning?

5 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Unimaginable123: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

did your call up include dying senseless death for corrupt politicians?
Do u remember the bombing of corpers in suleija who went for election adhoc duties?
Do u remember the mindless killing of corpers in Bauchi and in other towns in the north when buhari lost election in 2011?
Guy, cool down. We too did that youth service

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by bennyann: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

Imagine someone with honor so full of insults. And who was talking about European Countries here. You're so not brought up properly that at the mention of Nigeria, your mind wanders around USA. Then you turned back behaving as if someone else compared Nigeria with another country.

You who is so Honourable, how come from the very moment you followed my mentions, insults never left your lips.

Check my posts, my mouth isn't as dirty as yours.

I have no time to desecrate myself with such words that you spit. Tufiakwa.

AND please do have a good night.
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by sparkleRed(f): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

Mynd44 dis guy is wrong for insulting a member of dis forum, who simply is stating an opinion pls kindly see to it.
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by bennyann: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ajixegun:

But there are no words like 'in the midst of bullets and cutlasses' in the anthem? They are free to reject any clarion call that goes beyond under the sun and in the rain. Their actions are justifiable.

Please educate him on that
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by MrMoney007: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

You have no identity, belief or value. You stand for nothing and you fall for everything. Are you not the bigger fraud?
E b lyk say u wan chop hot slap this evening. If you don't know how dangerous Rivers is right now, I suggest u enter into ur mother's stomach because u need to start afresh as a foetus.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by bennyann: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
mexzony:

Who is this dude.
They should put their lives at risk for who.
Can you compare the USA and nigeria.
At least over there they are well appreciated.
Look around this country and tell me if anything is working.
You come here and insult ppl because you have a phone with a processor that can do millions of instructions per second or whatever device you used to type this shit.
Your brain that is suppose to think fast and well does not do so due to having this silicon chip that's why we having so many deluded ppl like you In this nation.

I thought I was the only one who noticed he is weird.
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by bennyann: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I knew you were gonna end it in insults which has only made you look as a toddler...

Joining the Nigerian army is optional for every Nigerian citizen(which means those interested knows what they're signing up for) but NYSC is a compulsory scheme for every Nigerian graduate and any activity that is seen as a threat to corp member's life should be avoided) so it shouldn't be a must to participate in the election...

Election was still held this last Saturday in Lagos and it was optional for us to participate(coz I wasn't interested)

Thank you so much for informing him.
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by bennyann: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
omokab:
will you please shut up your mouth and say a better thing for once. If you read very well INEC said they will employ the service of people from other local government, then why can't you go there and apply. You can as well go in numbers with your friends and family members. If you have a grown up child it at all not up to to 18 you can go with him or her. I don't know how a sensible human being will be comparing the work of solder with coppers is that not totally out of reasoning?

God bless you for me. You said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Anusiemgood(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
bennyann:
I'm so short of words. The youths aren't encouraged at all in this country. Wasn't it last year that a Corps member died during the election which made wike promised heaven and earth and still he hasn't fulfilled his promise?

The recent Corps members are aware of all these and yet some want to blame them for refusing to participate.

Has anyone seen the government raising the corpers who died during the last election? Can any of those speaking bad about the Corps members represent the dead ones in the lives of their parents?

If your answer is no then you have no right to speak ill of Corps members in Rivers state because you do not know what they go through.

Being surrounded by militants during elections with gun shots all around you, not to talk of those that carry ballot boxes by water and you'll see militants threatening with gun shots in their various speed boats.

You have no idea what Rivers state Corps members go through.

INEC officials can't be trusted, government representatives can't be trusted. Even our senators, governors, ministers and Almighty darling PMB can't be trusted and you're asking the Corps members to put their trust in such people?

They didn't ask to be paramilitary personnels, it was a mandatory thing they had to obey and it still is.

If the government can't provide heavy security for them, then I stand that no one has the right to force Corps members to obey any stupid clarion call. No one!
God bless you sir...naija is too small for me to die for them
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Hardeife: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

All these are just sentimental emotion ladden bunch of crap. Soldiers should equally abandon their duties because they lost their colleague in battle na...... Mtcheeww

The corps member are not soldiers mind you. They should not be made to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Oluwasola055: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:
Those corps members should better think twice. Its like they didn't read some of the forms they signed during NYSC clearance. You have given your life to serve the nation. You can't break that promise. You can be prosecuted.

Next time, you'll appreciate the plight of our military men and women who go through hell defending the nation.

Nigeria's Ours
NIGERIA WE SERVE

Guy u deserved a hot slap for this rubbish u put up here. U are a complete robotic zombie. It is mumu like u that use to put NYSC for head and in the process create problem for fellow corpers.
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by emmaelectelect(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2016
goldenceo1:
Ones bitten twice shy..

The thought of me standing b4 an Election as Electorate or INEC staff can kill my Mother even b4 violent erupt...

9ja politicians ain't worth the risk... Thank God say Corpers done dey wise up.. Wike n Amaechi can't stop spilling corpers blood all in the name of Election
INEC should do the right thing not Wike or Amaechi
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by emmaelectelect(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Martins301:

Is it that you have two mouths or you don't know the meaning of double standards? If YOUTH CORPS MEMBERS cannot participate in an election because they value their lives or because they are afraid, is it the voters that should then bother going to the polls to cast their votes?

Or maybe they should kukuma bring touts to man the polling centres. Or elections should just be scrapped because it is violent.

I expect you to be calling for more security for everyone, especially INEC personnel's, during the election, not jubilating that those who are expected to be leaders of tomorrow are planning to boycott their duties because they are scared.

#KissTheTruth abeg

There is no truth to be kissed in your message

The current peace in Rivers need be sustained and the Key is with INEC
They are the umpire, any attempt to undermine the process will spell doom, this INEC has failed to assure the corpers of the organisations readiness to follow the process the NYSC folk know so well. This is the cause of the boycott
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by naijamerican: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Martins301:

Nigeria's Ours
NIGERIA WE SERVE

Shaddap
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by Treyknowles(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
kingsman66:
I hate hearing such news from Nigerian corpers what did they mean by declining the order of the land.................... .
I plague to Nigerian my country to be faithful and loyal to serve Nigerian with my heart and defend her unity so help me lord
You PLAGUE TO NIGERIAN? #lobatan#
Re: Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election by basadenet: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Martins301:

Nigeria's Ours
NIGERIA WE SERVE

If it where to be your family or children, will you allow them to go and serve their country in the midst of violence and uncertainty?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Nysc Fingerprint Issue / Corpers To Get N200k After Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.