Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes (5502 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
What is with the recent trend of exs exposing the nudes of their ex for money? Is it recession? One of the daughters of late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, called Moturayo took to her Instagram page to dare and expose her ex-boyfriend turned alleged blackmailer, who's threatening to release her nude videos and pictures of her while she was unconscious.

She wrote:

"U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF... HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he stared sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos.. Please friends family and foes,if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain't"

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/12/do-your-worst-fela-kutis-daughter.html

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by xendra: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
what was she expecting undecided

any guy, partner or not that wants your nude on record is surely a prospective betrayal and blackmailer. his time just hasn't come yet. y'all keep fooling yourselves claiming love.

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Gabaleve(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2016
She doesnt luk lyk some1 who is drugged in dis pic am seeing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by devilmaycry: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
hmmmmmm lemmme do and expose my ex nudes too
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Young03(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
foolish girl
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Fish brain girl(s)

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by yedidiah(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Family of a feather..
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
hmmmmmm lemmme do and expose my ex nudes too

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by swazpedro(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
See onions oo
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Kolababe: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Nawa
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by lilmax(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
what is this one and where is it coming from?
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by thorpido(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Was that selfie an after-sex selfie?
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by kinglekan: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2016

Hahaha... Smart move by her tho. He would think twice before releasing her nudes to the public domain. Knowing fully well if any of her nudes appear online he would be the number one suspect.

Uncle Blackmailer didn't see this coming. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by fijiano202(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
MSTCHEW Wetin consign us!!!When the going was great,u were busy snapping nude pics like model but when love don sour,u are disturbing us on NL with ur sad story looking for publicity,all becos u want frontpage abi? abeg mak beta person buy this space

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by silverspringle(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
...smart move! Let him release it so u could sue his a**. Wicked fellow that cant move on.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Sandydayziz(f): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Which of them in the pix was drugged? undecided
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Which of them in the pix was drugged? undecided
you

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by DIKEnaWAR: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
The world in a reverse motion...
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by oluwamile(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
useless people
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Sandydayziz(f): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rextayne:
you
Meaning?
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Meaning?
Nevermind, anyways do u reply pms, i want to talk to u abt something.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by smardray(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
motun na u drug d boy..talk true...

u exposed ur nudes ursef naw b4 he's gonna do dat..i like ur bravity (dont mind my grammar)
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Sandydayziz(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rextayne:
Nevermind, anyways do u reply pms, i want to talk to u abt something.
Hmmm pm me then we'll see
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hmmm pm me then we'll see
ok, shoot.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by policy12: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let all be careful when we are drunk in love.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
connection gallore! Singles & Mingles on my post!... cool cool cool cool
Rextayne:
ok, shoot.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
All this attention seeking self.

Just tell us you want to show us your boobs, simple.

Nice boobs by the way.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nixiepie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
They should stop dating boys dem no hear,foolish girls everywhere
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
lol
MetaHuman:
All this attention seeking self.

Just tell us you want to show us your boobs, simple.

Nice boobs by the way.
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Kobicove(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
We are watching... cheesy
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by firstclassmumu: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
See bweast
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by firstclassmumu: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Fish brain girl(s)
lolz see who the call person fish brain walahi I know fit laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside View Of Dare Art Alade's Wife Livespot $100M Office In Lagos / Chioma Deletes Instagram Account After Davido Celebrated His Baby Mamas / Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.