Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes (5527 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ashawo boy
firstclassmumu:
See bweast
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by DCONE1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Gabaleve:
She doesnt luk lyk some1 who is drugged in dis pic am seeing
. The thing dey sweet am then...lol she dosnt look drugged. It justa a mere excuse...
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by jeff1607(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
BUT...............................

I FITNT SAY IT cool
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by dayleke: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
She got the "Abami eyes"....
I mean the Kuti eyes...
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by agrovick(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Another brain dead individual, is it so difficult to take responsibility for one's misgivings?

You were drugged the first time, the second time and you didn't run away with your tail between your legs and now you are claiming you were under the influence when the videos were been taken.

Bullsh*t
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by DozieInc(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
It's no longer photoshop abi, now the new lie is "been drugged"
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2016
giftadene:
connection gallore! Singles & Mingles on my post!... cool cool cool cool
lolz
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
They should stop dating boys dem no hear,foolish girls everywhere
so u date old men? hmmm
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by firstclassmumu: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
giftadene:
Ashawo boy
I spoil reach you?
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
lol! I no see your back for that side o!
firstclassmumu:
I spoil reach you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Edudoxie Yao Twerk Video That Broke The Internet / Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / Pictures: Wizkid, Chidinma, And Tiwa Savage During Their Pepsi Tour In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.