Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... (2222 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
if Jesus and Mohammad were visible on Earth today, what kind of life would they be living and what would they be doing?

Sincere answers Pls.

plappville aminusanti Empire udatso apcsupporter lexiconkabir malvisguy212 true2god annunaki2 4everGod
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Richirich713: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
if Jesus and Mohammad were alive today, what kind of life would they be living and what would they be doing?

Sincere answers Pls.

grin grin grin Are you sure you want my answer? I may be setting myself up for a Ban if i answer o so should i go ahead?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Onechancearmy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll be back
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin grin Are you sure you want my answer? I may be setting myself up for a Ban if i answer o so should i go ahead?
Pls, I seriously need your answer so that I can know which of the 2 men is worth following.
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by veekid(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Both of em go dey der lane now; preaching the word of God to those that believe in it
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by MightySparrow: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jesus will still be Lord and...

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Auki: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
They would have been the best of friend. Peace be on them.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Auki:
They would have been the best of friend. Peace be on them.
Are you sure?
Look at what Mohammad commanded below. He said Muslims should fight anyone that doesn't believe in Allah until there is no religion except the one for allah. This means that Christianity will be attacked by Muslims until they all submit to allah

Quran (8:39) -

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah

Quran (9:29) -

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by annunaki2(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2016
I kknow one of them will certainly be aa terrorist, no prizes ffor guessing the right answer. grin
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by foladara777(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2016
If they were visible today. Mohammed might have been jailed for statutory rape and Jesus will be seen as a deluded person who believes he is God and prays to himself in heaven while still here on earth.
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Wilgrea7(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
if Mohammed were visible, he would've been 6 foot in the ground with a bullet hole in his head.... Jesus would still be exalted cuz he remains king.....

#fact#
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Are you sure?
Look at what Mohammad commanded below. He said Muslims should fight anyone that doesn't believe in Allah until there is no religion except the one for allah. This means that Christianity will be attacked by Muslims until they all submit to allah

Quran (8:39) -

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah

Quran (9:29) -

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Just like Jesus was ordering his jihadists in the OT. Read below:

Deu 20:13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

Deu 20:17 Completely destroy them --the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Oh sweet Jesus! kiss kiss

4evergod, i see you shining your teeth. How far with our thread nah wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Deu 20:13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

Deu 20:17 Completely destroy them --the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Oh sweet Jesus! kiss kiss

4evergod, i see you shining your teeth. How far with our thread nah wink
How many times do we have to tell you that those were commands to the Israelites who had to protect themselves against those nations? Those are not laws for non-israelites and Christians of today.

But Mohammad's laws are for all generations of Muslims. Can you dispute that?

Moreover, we are talking about the life both men lived while on earth, which will definitely be the kind of life they would be living if they were visible on Earth today.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
How many times do we have to tell you that those were commands to the Israelites who had to protect themselves against those nations? Those are not laws for non-israelites and Christians of today.

How many times do we have to tell you that those were commands to the Muslims of those times who had to protect themselves against the intruders? Those laws are bygones and not for Muslims of today. I'm sure if it were for Muslims of today, your head would have left your body because I'm certain you have Muslims in your neighborhood. undecided

But Mohammad's laws are for all generations of Muslims.

You have to prove that bro! Meanwhile you believe Muhammads laws are for all generations of Muslims and you don't want us to have the same believe for that of Jesus in the Bible? Whether genenerational or not, why does Jesus needs his jihadist to PUT TO SWORD ALL MEN? Why does he need his jihadist to COMPLETELY DESTROY some set of people because they refused to worship him? Does that mean he's powerless and needs his minions to always do the killing

Kindly answer my questions wink

Can you dispute that?

I won't dispute it if you attach your prove(s), so for now I'm disputing it. undecided

Moreover, we are talking about the life both men lived while on earth, which will definitely be the kind of life they would be living if they were visible on Earth today.

Uhm! Well well, Jesus made it clear in the Bible that his next coming would be violent than the days of the OT. So definitely if he were alive today, the world would be in chaos today. cheesy smiley grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Emusan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I always laugh whenever I read anything related to the @bold from you which means you don't absolutely trust your Qur'an because last time I checked, Qur'an made many references to the OT books. Does it mean you agree that Jesus is the author of some parts of your Qur'an?

And if we should add the OT war claimed by Allah in the Qur'an (even though Allah didn't know the Genesis of it) to the one commanded Muhammad to fought without reasons. It means Allah and Jesus are the same since you believe Jesus is the one who inspired the OT.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How many times do we have to tell you that those were commands to the Muslims of those times who had to protect themselves against the intruders? Those laws are bygones and not for Muslims of today. I'm sure if it were for Muslims of today, your head would have left your body because I'm certain you have Muslims in your neighborhood. undecided
Those laws are for Muslims of all generations. That is why many Muslims are called terrorists and Islam is seen as a terrorists religion.

We have Muslims in Nigeria and we see their atrocities e.g Boko Haram, the illiterates in the north and their constant lies of blasphemy which makes them kill Christians etc. The moderates are like the top politicians who act modestly so as to deceive people, while the Radical are the grassroots politicians who do what they have to do to further their course, even if it entails murder and terror.

Moreover, your prophet Mohammad called himself the best of mankind worthy of emulation. So, since you Muslims believe in that lie, you will never see anything wrong in killing like he killed, raping like he raped and lying like he did. So, Muslims are like him cos the Quran says they should emulate him.

“Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the last Day, and remembereth Allah much.” [Quran 33:21]

This good example for Muslims is the reason why many Muslims are terrorists, cos he himself said he was made victorious with terror

“I have been made victorious with terror.”
Bukhari (4.52.220)

He even prescribed fighting for Muslims.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is GOOD for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Rilwayne001:

You have to prove that bro! Meanwhile youYou believe Muhammads laws are for all generations of Muslims and you don't want us to have the same believe for that of Jesus in the Bible?
The commands were for the Israelites of then. If they were for all generations, He would have lived the same life while on earth. But no, he was a good man who preached love and forgiveness. To show that he was done with those old commandments, he made the below statements which totally discarded the old testament saying.

Mathew 5:38-42

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’
39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.
41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
Rilwayne001:

Whether genenerational or not, why does Jesus needs his jihadist to PUT TO SWORD ALL MEN? Why does he need his jihadist to COMPLETELY DESTROY some set of people because they refused to worship him? Does that mean he's powerless and needs his minions to always do the killing
He didnt tell them to destroy those people because they didn't worship him. He simply told the nation of ISRAEL to destroy those people cos those people wanted to destroy Israel and steal their land. Satan knew God was going to use the nation of ISRAEL to produce the Messiah. So, he decided to use those pagan nations to wage war against Israel.

Rilwayne001:

Kindly answer my questions wink

I won't dispute it if you attach your prove(s), so for now I'm disputing it. undecided

You are dodging my question cos you know you can't prove that those quranic commandments wet given by Mohammad to JUST the Muslims of his time.

Pls prove it was to them alone.

Rilwayne001:

Uhm! Well well, Jesus made it clear in the Bible that his next coming would be violent than the days of the OT. So definitely if he were alive today, the world would be in chaos today. cheesy smiley grin
His second coming is to come and destroy his enemies who crucified him and are killing his saints today in the middle east, Africa and the world over e.g Islam, satanists, world leaders, etc.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

I always laugh whenever I read anything related to the @bold from you which means you don't absolutely trust your Qur'an because last time I checked, Qur'an made many references to the OT books. Does it mean you agree that Jesus is the author of some parts of your Qur'an?

And if we should add the OT war claimed by Allah in the Qur'an (even though Allah didn't know the Genesis of it) to the one commanded Muhammad to fought without reasons. It means Allah and Jesus are the same since you believe Jesus is the one who inspired the OT.
In his mockery of Christianity, he confuses himself and mocks Allah.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

Hahaha loooool! Jesus is the God of the OT according to you, the OP and your fellow Christians, and so i was referring to him according to what he believe and not what i believe. Get it? wink

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Those laws are for Muslims of all generations.

Bro, i told you to prove this in my last post, is this hard for you? If you can't, then isn't it unfair to keep repeating it? Well well whatever makes you sleep!

That is why many Muslims are called terrorists and Islam is seen as a terrorists religion.

So you call those Muslims in your neighborhood terrorist, basically because..of what please? Do you even? And pray tell, how is Islam a terrorist religion? How have they terrorized you?

We have Muslims in Nigeria and we see their atrocities e.g Boko Haram,

So in essence, you are using Book haram as your yard stick to judge over 60million Muslims in the whole of Nigeria Can we apply the same for the Christians in the country?

the illiterates in the north and their constant lies of blasphemy which makes them kill Christians etc.

You said it yourself, how can you use the illiterate to judge the literates? Or are there not literates Muslims in the country?

The moderates are like the top politicians who act modestly so as to deceive people,

You have to show us how you come to conclude this. You can't just go about making baseless assumptions, you know..?

while the Radical are the grassroots politicians who do what they have to do to further [size=15pt] their course [/size] even if it entails murder and terror.

You said it yourself, "their course" and not the course of the entire Muslims, why do you now blame the whole Muslims based on the course of some silly miscreants

Moreover, your prophet Mohammad called himself the best of mankind worthy of emulation. So, since you Muslims believe in that lie, you will never see anything wrong in killing like he killed, raping like he raped and lying like he did. So, Muslims are like him cos the Quran says they should emulate him.

Killing, raping and lying I've seen more of this in the Bible which you cannot dispute... Killing to defend oneself? yes have seen this in the Quran and its normal. Raping and lying, I'm am yet to see one, a reference would do wink

This good example for Muslims is the reason why many Muslims are terrorists, cos he himself said he was made victorious with terror “I have been made victorious with terror.”
Bukhari (4.52.220)

That the Nigerian government has become a victorious with terror to evil people like corrupt politicians, book harams and other things downing the progress of Nigeria is a good thing. Same can be applied here bro wink wink

He even prescribed fighting for Muslims.
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is GOOD for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

It's just like the Nigerian soldier refusing to engage the evil boko haram. Whereas its for our own good and not just for fun.. Evil must be purged out in the society. You need to read that particular Surah from the beginning to understand the fact that it was a time of war, when nothing can bring peace except fighting.

The commands were for the Israelites of then.

Same for Muslims of then, if not, you definitely are not safe too because Muslims will sought to kill you no matter what. Do they now?

If they were for all generations, He would have lived the same life while on earth.

He lived a peaceful life on earth because there was no need for war. Although there were evil, but he's got no option than to lay low because he has no manpower to wage war. The fact that the crusade was waged after him is a perfect example. When you have the numbers to stop evils coming at you, you will definitely stop it, isn't it

Mathew 5:38-42
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’

From whence did this come in the first place, was it not from him? Why changing the law again?

Think about it, he's got the numbers in the OT, and in the NT, he doesn't, so he's got to lay low grin

Please don't swayed by my smilies. I'm serious with what I'm saying.. wink

39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Like seriously? How come the crusaders resist the Muslims occupying the holy lands then? How come Nigerian government are fighting book haram without Christians telling them to rather turn the other cheeks instead of resisting them?

Seriously, if i slap you now, you will really turn the other cheek for me to slap you again??

The writer of Matthew was a mad man grin grin

40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.
41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

Wow! I really love this.. But how many Christians are doing this in our world? Do you even

He didnt tell them to destroy those people because they didn't worship him. He simply told the nation of ISRAEL to destroy those people cos those people wanted to destroy Israel and steal their land.

Deuteronomy 20:10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. <<<< the question is, why March up to attack a city in the first place?

Deu 20:11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to FORCED LABOUR and shall WORK FOR YOU. <<<who does that please? Invade my city and force me to work for you? Why? Isn't this wickedness? Use your head bostt isn't this wickedness?

Satan knew God was going to use the nation of ISRAEL to produce the Messiah. So, he decided to use those pagan nations to wage war against Israel.

What a lie!! shocked

Deu 20:15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

I guess they were also planning to attack Israel too undecided

So you see nothing wrong with all these but see those wars in the Quran as wrong?

You are dodging my question cos you know you can't prove that those quranic commandments wet given by Mohammad to JUST the Muslims of his time.
Pls prove it was to them alone.

You are the one making the claim, and so you will have to prove it is for generation and not of those times and then i will counter you with my own prove.

His second coming is to come and destroy his enemies who crucified him and are killing his saints today in the middle east, Africa and the world over e.g Islam, satanists, world leaders, etc.

Why can't he turn the other cheek as he said in that book of Matthew that you quoted? He should be coming back to be crucified for the second time otherwise turning the other cheek. He shouldn't resist evil as he had commanded now, abi what do you think?

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
In his mockery of Christianity, he confuses himself and mocks Allah.

Oh please shut that shiit up! undecided
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Emusan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Hahaha loooool! Jesus is the God of the OT according to you, the OP and your fellow Christians

And the Word of this same God of the OT also appears in your Qu'ran, how can you reconcile that

and so i was referring to him according to what he believe and not what i believe. Get it? wink

No, you're wrong! If Qu'ran hadn't laid any claim on the OT then your point can be valid but as it stands, you just shot yourself in the legs because you can't eat your cake and also have it.
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

And the Word of this same God of the OT also appears in your Qu'ran, how can you reconcile that
No, you're wrong! If Qu'ran hadn't laid any claim on the OT then your point can be valid but as it stands, you just shot yourself in the legs because you can't eat your cake and also have it.

Kk

Anything else?
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Emusan(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Kk

Anything else?

Yes! Next time as a Muslim you should know that you can't just talk about Jesus Christ anyhow without you being affected.

Just like one of your point you raised about the Second coming of Jesus Christ
"Uhm! Well well, Jesus made it clear in the Bible that his next coming would be violent than the days of the OT. So definitely if he were alive today, the world would be in chaos today."
Whereas, according to Islam theology, Allah will still send Isa doing the same thing.

So if you think you can make mockery of Christians through the person of Jesus Christ. I tell you first check how it affects your own believe.

Shalom!
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

Yes! Next time as a Muslim you should know that you can't just talk about Jesus Christ anyhow without you being affected.
Just like one of your point you raised about the Second coming of Jesus Christ Whereas, according to Islam theology, Allah will still send Isa doing the same thing.
So if you think you can make mockery of Christians through the person of Jesus Christ. I tell you first check how it affects your own believe.
Shalom!

Kk

Anything else? undecided
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by HCpaul(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
They will be informed and not deformed, exposed and not imposed, sane and not inane, rational and not emotional, intelligent and not primitive.

They wouldn't even think of joining any religious crew because they will be carried away with the lust of modern inventions.

But unfortunately, I don't think that we really need those guys in this generation and not even in the generations to come.
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by alBHAGDADI: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Kk

Anything else?
If Mohammad was alive today, he would probably be getting his d1ck sucked by one of his 11 wives, a number that would have Increased to over 700. All of that would be after he must have returned from slaughtering innocent people like ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and all his disciples are doing today.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin haha

alBHAGDADI:
If Mohammad was alive today, he would probably be getting his d1ck sucked by one of his 11 wives, a number that would have Increased to over 700. All of that would be after he must have returned from slaughtering innocent people like ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and all his disciples are doing today.

So now that you have ran out of lies to cover your stupidity, this is what you resort to??

Typical Christard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by arabianights: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh please shut that shiit up! undecided
boss, do not stoop low to level of those that you are by birth naturally higher than. Where you go be, na joke for him to get there unless he gets on the *the right path*
Clearly he isn't intelligent, immature, and am sorry obviously not mentally stable.. Why bother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by aminusanti(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
if Jesus and Mohammad were visible on Earth today, what kind of life would they be living and what would they be doing?

Sincere answers Pls.

Useless thread as always.. your thread r always the same even if the title happen to be different but it will always end up the same. Are u not tired of posting same nonsense day n night??
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Emusan(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Kk

Anything else? undecided

You got me right....
Re: If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emusan:

You got me right....

The thing is, you didn't get the angle from which I'm arguing from and i see no need to make you get it since you are no ready. For this reason, you can just go away, and if you won't, kindly sleep here wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? / Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.