Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

N-power ; My Thoughts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N-power ; My Thoughts (298 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Advice Me On The Generator To Power My Business / My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power ; My Thoughts by bolarinwa205(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
It is disheartening that the government has continued to handle this programme with kids glove. Even though they have failed to convince us that this programme is out to score political points.
At various times they have postponed the commencement of the programme and when they finally deemed if fit to announce the commencement date,it has been a shambolic arrangement. with some states claiming total ignorance of the programme like it fell from the sky,Some states asking selected volunteers to sit for exams while it was reported that some local government workers were volunteers have been deployed asked them to part with a sum in order to be screened.
In as much as some of us still believe in this Government they need to get it right. Youths are already restive. The programme no doubt is a reprieve to many jobless youths. Whoever the government has put in charge should be up to the task of making amends. I believe each state has a standing Ministry which should stand as affiliates to each segment of the N-POWER Programme. Let there be a liaison office were issues related to this programme can be addressed,not leaving out the local governments.
The social media platforms created by those in charge of the programme is as good as dead. They have left people in the dark. That is the reason we remain the laughing stock of other developed nations. We still go about things like we are still in the stone age.
Having said all these,there are positive(s). The Government has successfully carried out a transparent selection process void of highhandedness. Well we can agree the programme is for the masses owing to the fact that neither their families or cronies will benefit from it. For me it is still a plus.
Conclusively i hope this programme at the end will serve the purpose for which it was established bearing in mind the duration. I hope all participants would key in and harness their potentials. It would suffice to say that the programme is just a means to an end for some people.God bless Nigeria.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please!! I Want To Edit My Username / 18 Tyres Double Axle Trailers Needed / Real Madrid Crushes F.C. Sevilla 3 – 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.