Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 (8474 Views)

Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 / Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Story written by Nisor .G. Wonderful God. All copyrights reserved. No copying,publishing and posting without the permission and approval of the writer. Contact the writer through:
Tel: 07038155079
Facebook: Nisor wonderfulamaya
Imo: 07038155079
Instagram: Nisorwonderfulgod
Email: NWonderfulgod@gmail.com
The journey took about 3 hours. I and Miranda was already sleeping because of how we cried.
We were still sleeping until they shouted at us to get down from the Volvo. The place they took us to was a very big house it wasn’t painted but it was roofed and widowed. It was located in a hidden place with bushes surrounding the building. They dragged us inside and placed us in a dark room. They switched on the light and left. That was when we realised it was an empty warehouse. Five able bodied guys were already waiting for us. They talk rudely and made mockery of us. One of them received a phone call
Guy1:yes we don receive the package……they be four…… Okay..okay…..okay….I don hear…okay….we go see later
Guy2:wetin oga con talk na
Guy1:oya go bring ropes come here. He say make we tie the boys make we nor touch the girls at all
Guy2:okay na.
They tied Preston and Presley. We all sat on the floor. I rested my head on Preston’s shoulder so did Miranda on Presley’s shoulder. The idiots were Still there watching us.
Me:who do you think is behind all these?
Miranda:who else if not that b-----d who raped you
Me:I am also suspecting him but will he go this far?
Preston:are you defending him or what?
Me:of course not I am just surprised
Presley:Milly,Nigerians are desperate they can do anything to get everything and everything to get anything. They can even murder their family just to do it. So am not surprised if its that b-----d because this is even more than what he can do
Preston:now I can’t even touch your face
Mesadsniffing) don’t worry(I kissed him) at least you can feel my lips
Guy1:see make una nor do that love for here o here nor resemble garden or hotel room look around na die una wan die so make una dey feel lips well well
Me:guys please tell me who sent you to do this to us?
Guy1:and who you think say you be? Queen if England? For your case right now na only Jesus can save
Me:please I will pay you # 6million naira if you just let us go
Leader:miss Milly do you really have that kind of amount of money?seem you are a very rich spoilt girl
I have never seen the guy before but Preston and Presley seems to know him
Preston:martin why are you doing this?
Martin:dont you think you have have to pay for what you did to my boys in campus?
Preston:but if we have to pay Brenden also must pay
Martin:I choose whom to pay for my boys and I choose you the p.p not the b.b(laughing evilly)
Preston:so what next now? Are you gonna leave us like this?
Martin:of course not you will have to wait for the master to come sentence you.
Preston: what master aren’t you the leader?
Martin:not anymore. You see I have backed up with some confras so I am no longer the master
Preston:why give your position to someone else?
Martin:look I am tired of you guys chasing us out of campus simply because we are cultists. I want freedom for My boys I want freedom for myself which I got even if it caused me giving out my position to someone.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Episode 2
Continues..
Preston:who is this master
Martin:too many questions already you wait and see for yourselves (he shifted his gaze from Preston and looked at me smiling) hmmm miss milly you look prettier than they say how about you treat me now(rubbing my cheek)
Preston: get your hand off her
Martin:make me
Prestonsadstruggling with the rope)
Me:please stop martin stop
Martin:how about I treat you tonight?
Me: but you should know that I don’t do your type!your too cheap and ugly.
I regretted saying those words because it attracted a mighty slap which sent me crashing on Preston’s body
Preston:how dare you!(struggling with the ropes)
Martin:I think that slap isn’t enough for you
He stood me up and pushed me which sent me going down on the floor before I could even sit up properly,he forced me down again
Miranda:aren’t you ashamed?can you beat on of those men over there(pointing at the able bodied men)
Martin:meaning what
Miranda:meaning we know already that you can beat a woman so stop showing your talent already
Martin:I am not beating her. I just want to taste her since she has now become the university s--t
Miranda:do you know that you are a b-----d?
Martin:you can say that again
This time he meant business. He pressed my hands on the floor and lied in between my legs
Preston:what do you think you are doing?(shouting)
Martin:am about playing basketball idiot.
He started using his mouth to open my buttons. miranda tried helping but he slapped her instead. The able bodied guys were sitting at a corner smoking and drinking watching us as if it’s a movie being displayed for them. He has barely opened the fourth when the door opened it was Brenden.
Brenden:what do you think you are doing?
Martinsadzipping up his trouser) uhhh……mmmm…..I w….a…sss dooo…ing ..no…no…nothing.
I stood up and went to preston holding him and crying
Brenden:I saw everything clearly. (He reached for Martin and punched him thrice which made him bled) now get out of here. Martin hurriedly left the room. As soon as Marvin left the room, brenden faced us.
Preston:brenden, you know this is against the confraternity rule. Why are you doing this? What us your plan?
Brendensadscuffs) to hell with the confraternity rule it hasn’t helped me one bit. Why am I doing all these? First of all I should let you know that you caused all these!
Preston:how?
Brenden:well never mind. Now, if I decide to shoot you and Preston and add the p.p to my hmmm……. I forgot to tell you its no longer the b.b. its now the b.w(brand wolves). If I decide to add the p.p to my b.w and then marry Milly what will you do about it?
Preston:you b-----d (struggling with the ropes)
Brenden:easy bro you can’t untie it.
Me:and having me known about yih killing Preston and Presley,I will agree to marry you?
Brenden:you will have no choice by then
Me:hmmm really?
Brenden:in fact I don’t like you sitting with preston there.
He dragged me and stood me up.I tried not to stand but he succeeded.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice work...solidly behind u,keep it coming......#FTC#!..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Hardybattee45: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
SUPERB.....Viciyoung BADDEST smiley[center][/center]
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Episode 3
Continues..
I stood still while he was walking around the room talking
Brenden:well Preston. You must have heard I had s-x with your girlfriend right?
Preston:oh you mean the rape?
Brenden:rape or s-x its still the same process. Well I slept with her twice in hours do you want to know the reason?
Preston: nope.save it for your children
Brenden: oh I do know you want to hear it. Well I slept with her twice in hours and you did once in weeks. Which means I deserve her than you. So you should back off
Preston:oh really? I am scared
Me:Brenden stop all these I wont forgive you if anything worse happens
Brenden:don’t worry tonight you are mine a d nothing will stop it(playing with my hair and rubbing my face)
Me:brenden stop it!.
Brenden: don’t worry. We are gonna do it in the presence of your lovely boyfriend
Me:what?
Brenden:yeah you heard me we will do it right here and now.
Presley:don’t you have shame? You have Cassey the hottest girl in campus and you are here fooling yourself for Milly. Okay if you rape her now what next?
Brenden:hmmm Presley watch how you talk. First of all it is not raoe but s-x as far as her boyfriend approves it. And secondly I will impregnate her
Me,preston,Miranda & presley:What!!!!
Brendensadlaughing) yeah you heard me and it starts now..
He started forcing me to kiss him. I threw my face from right to left. He left my arms and held my face tight so he could kiss me but I slapped him instead a very hot slap.
Brenden: what did you just do?
MesadI just touched your teeth idiot) I’mmm….I’m sorry it was a mistake
Brenden:it was a mistake, does mistake controls your hand?
Me: I’m sorry
Brenden:that’s not enough don’t think I will go easy on you this time
He slapped and I landed on the floor(OMG how many slaps have I received since my stay in Nigeria?I heard it is the sun that darkens the skin but they want to darken mine with slaps). He went down in his knees opening my button
Me:brenden:please stop all these. I am begging you
Brenden:its too late maybe when you are carrying someone else’s child you won’t have to date anyone else
He opened the last button when the door opened and a gunshot was released in the air. All of us turned to see the shooter.
Melissa:get off her right now
Brenden:look at this little foreign girl commanding me and what will you do if I don’t?
Melissa:then watch me make you
Brenden:it will be my pleasure(he told the able bodied men not to interfere in the fight from the start to the end)
Brenden stood up prepared his fists and was ready to fight. Melissa smiled and also prepared. There was so many punches and kicks and dodges and shamefully melissa worn brenden. She fought like a Chinese because she grew up in China though she was an European. She was in charge of training the rest girls and my assistant as well.
Me:oh thank God you are here melissa.
Before she could raise me up the able bodied men came to fight her. Their strength was greater than hers.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Episode 4
Continues..
First time in my life I saw melissa fall on the floor when fighting that was as a result of the kick one of them gave her on her stomach. Because of that the rest girls came in. Melissa,Annabella, Vanessa,Melinda, Linda, Nyssa, Carley, Nikky,Nora,Bernita,Zoe,Joan and Anita, fought so well and defeated them
Me:that was tough uh? I am so so sorry
Melissa:yeah it was. Theres nothing to be sorry about.
Me:are you okay?
Melissa:yes(raising me up then whispered something in my ears”why didn’t you tell me that this b-----d raped you twice in hours?”)
Me:how did you find out?
Melissa:just forget about it. Vanessa and Annabella untied Preston and Presley.
As soon as Preston was untied he ran to hug me
Preston:thank God brenden didn’t succeed. Thank you Melissa
Melissa:its just my duty.(smiling)
Presley and Miranda were not left out. They kissed and hugged over and over again. We went out of the warehouse and saw that the guys who took us there were beaten up. Me:melissa how did you know we were here?
Melissa:I knew his stubborn you were so I placed a tracking device on your hair.
Me:what!when?
Melissa:when Cassey shot you and was in the hospital(flashback to when I and she alone was in the room and placed it in the bottom of my hair. It was like a tape)
Me:wow I don’t know whether to get angry or say thank you but thank you
Melissa:its okay
Me:wait a minute does that mean you have been listening and seeing me all these while? Did you see when Brenden tried kissing me which resulted in bleeding and I was taken to the hospital to the bank to withdrew money an…
Melissa:and you arguing with the accountant and running even when your life was at stake and you following Preston to his parents house during the holiday and how you went about spending your father’s money save your strength girl I saw everything.(giving us our phones then left with the rest girls)
Me:what a girl!.
We left the place and arrive home 11pm at night. Thank God what we Left in the car was still how we came to meet it. We didn’t celebrate what we bought home we only took our baths and went straight to bed.
The next day we decided to go to the campus fellowship.
We for ready and left. Immediately we entered inside the church, everybody stared at us for some minutes as if we were wanted criminals. Soon we sat down and a man stood at the altar and introduced himself as pastor Clinton. Before he could say praise the lord, the door opened wide someone must have pushed it with force. Immediately the door sprang wide we saw it was Brenden who had pushed it. They were eleven in number and Brenden stood at the middle. They wore black throughout except for the white wolf design and the back of their shirts. Immediately fear gripped me. Preston noticed this and placed his fingers in the spaces of mine
Preston:its okay. Nothing will happen
Miranda:are you sure?they are eleven and we are just four
Preston:I am sure.
To be continued
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by rosypearl(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
God bless u for d update
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the update, more!
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by ritababe(f): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
following,
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Episode 5
Continues..
They all came inside and sat behind us. The preacher started preaching but my mind wasn’t settled at all. Preston’s phone beeped it was a message he checked it and it was from Brenden. The message was
Brenden:I should let you know that you are sighing your death warrant
Preston: really? Then show me the documents
Brenden: you think this is a joke right?
Preston:are you a comedian?if it was a joke I would love to be your audience and laugh at your stupid joke.
Brenden: you just watch out for your future
Preston: I hope you know you don’t have one(future)
Brenden:we shall see
Preston: I can’t wait for you to show me what to see.(brenden stopped texting)
I managed to be myself until the end of the service. I was surprised and happy when brenden left first. That means he didn’t meant harm. I hurried prepared myself and held Preston’s hand tight and hurriedly ran out of the fellowship arena dragging Preston along
Preston:calm down. They are all gone
Me:how can I calm down when someone wants to rape me for the third time.
Preston:look at me (He held my face eyes to eyes) he won’t hurt you I will protect you
Mesadwhere were you when he has been hurting me) okay
We went to were Preston’s car was. It was in the centre of the campus
Me:baby why don’t you leave this car and use the lemon jeep?
Preston: this Camry is fast in times if protection and emergencies
Me:just use the lemon jeep
Preston a but
Mesadblocking his mouth with my index finger) shhhh just accept it
Preston:okay. I hope your no longer scared?
Me:I am gradually getting over it
As we were about entering the car, a car with speed parked in front of us pouring dust on us. I thought it was brenden I quickly went behind preston and watched from his shoulders but it was melissa. They wore normal dresscode except they still wore trousers
Melissa:Milly where is your phone?
Me:its in my bag
Melissa:are you sure
Me:yes(I dipped my hand in searching for my phone then i realised I dropped it on the chair when bringing out my bible) I forgot it in there(pointing at the fellowship place) wait lemme go get it
Melissa:no need (giving me my phone)
Me:why the missed calls
Melissa:I wanted to warn you not to enter inside this car because the moment you would have entered that was the moment the car would have exploded.
Me: How?
Melissa:you still don’t get it?
Me:no I don’t
Melissa:brenden intentionally entered inside that church like that because he knows you will be scared and that fear might allow you forget something.I mean who enters into Gods house like that do you even do it in your house.
Me:I get it now. Then when i realise I forgot something went back to get it maybe preston,miranda and Presley would wait for me in the car and it would have exploded.
Melissa: Exactly! that’s the reason you don’t have to show your fear else it will be used against you.
Me:ohh melissa thank you so much your such a life saver
Melissa:its just my responsibility to protect you and those you love
Me:but how are we gonna get home?
Melissa:you have to sort that out yourself at least Milly you need some exercise.(she and the rest girls left)
Prestob:so brenden will go this really far?
Me:don’t you think its time you inform pedrick park?
Preston:yes its time.
As we were contemplating the car exploded and the force at which it exploded sent us all crashing on the floor.
To be continued ..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Episode 6
Continues..
We woke up in a building I dont even know. It wasnt like the first warehouse And again preston and presley tied but I and miranda was free.
Preston: thank God you are awake. Are you okay?
Me: I am fine but just feeling pains. Miranda how about you?
Miranda:i am just feeling pains. Presley?
Presley:i am fine bae I am just worried about you.
I went to preston to try and loosen the rope….
Miranda:it wont untie I have tried severally but it wont untie…
Me: dont worry I will try harder..(as I was struggling a member entered the room)
Member: milly I dont think thats a good idea unless you wanna get hurt..
Me: who are you?
Member: miranda I hope you do remember me?
Miranda:oh my God! You are dead aren’t you?
Member: you think that gunshot will kill me?? Hell no!! I survived it..
Me:miranda who is he?
Miranda:he is the guy that slapped me because I didn’t reply his request back in campus(eyes opened in shock)
Me:are you telling me its the same guy that caused the fight back then?
Miranda:exactly
Member: well my name is matrix a member of the B.W. Miranda we meet here again I was only expecting to see milly and preston here but I am so happy that both of you joined the party. The two of you will pay for leaving me half dead in campus.
Preston: please dont touch her have your revenge on me I beg you
Presley really loved miranda he was begging matrix like a baby with tears forming in his eyes.
Matrix:please stop behaving like turned an adolescent….. its disgusting. No matter what you do I will pay my revenge right now and here.
He smiled at miranda wickedly which made her got her self very close to presley. He still dragged her but he couldnt separate her from presley because she hugged him very tight.
Miranda:presley please dont allow him take me please dont….(crying)
Presley was touched but still couldn’t do anything as he was tied..
Presley: matrix please stop have mercy on her have your revenge on me and leave her out of the issue. Please…
Matrix: why should I leave her out of the issue when she was the cause of the issue??
Miranda: please let go of me matrix please..
Matrix finally dragged her from presley to the middle of the room. He pulled his trouser to his knee length and smiled wickedly at presley.
I remembered miranda helping me out with brenden so I also went to matrix but before I could say or do anything, brenden held me preventing me from moving..
Brenden: we’ll get your revenge back matrix. I have always thought of how to get my revenge on presley but I will be hurting milly if I had used miranda…
Miranda: please leave me alone….. dont do this to me(shouting and crying)
Me : please matrix, please leave her out of this she dont deserve it….
Brenden: will you shut up (yelling at me) instead of you to be concerned about yourself you are worrying over that worthless friend..
Me: well I forgive you if your stupid brain has been playing tricks on you making you say nonsense..
Preston: brenden seriously tell me the reason..
Brenden: you want to know the reason.. I will tell you everything,,, you always get everything. It was presley first oh no it was pedrick park’s love at first then presley and now miranda. Since you have those things I want to end you so as to have access to those things. Do you know how it feels to stand alone? To feel neglected and abandoned by those you love? (crying) please tell matrix to leave her alone
Brenden:will you shut up! I am talking about something affectionate and you are disturbing with that worthless thing..
Matrix finally unbuttoned her short after raising her skirt. He slept with her in the presence of her boyfriend. She cried her eyes out. Presley eyes turned red all of a sudden and tears dropped down his cheeks. The sight of seeing his girlfriend raped made him angrier than ever. He threw away gis face not wanting to see the scene. Tears dropped from my eyes being unable to do anything for her.
To be continued ..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Episode 7
Continues..
Everything happened so fast. Matrix fulfilled his mission and left miranda on the floor who fondled herself and was crying. I wanted to go to her but brenden drew me back again..
Brenden: presley did you enjoy that show?
Presley: just pray I dont make it out here alive
Brenden:oh you wont of course
Preston: why dont you kill is already?
Brenden:oh no,,, not now its a gradual process…
Me: brenden leave me alone
Brenden: why should I do that?
Me: you are such an heartless being you should be in your grave not in the land of the living…
Brenden: how dare you! What did you just say??
Me: (I gathered courage this time ready for the worst) you heard me right!
He raised his hand to slap me but instead he dropped it
Brenden: it will be a waste to slap you…
He kissed me infront of preston. After he kissed me he slapped me and I landed on the floor…
Preston: if you are that brave untie me lets make it out,, if I lose she will be yours but if you lose yoz will have to leave us alone.
Brenden: I like how that sound but its too late
Preston: you b-----d (brenden laughed)
I stood up and ran to meet miranda
Me:are you okay?
Miranda: how will I manage to live with this shame?
Me: I am sure presley will understand
Miranda: I feel like dying (crying bitterly)
Me: please stay alive we all want you alive. Do not take this mistake too personal I was once raped you know and I know how exactly it feels and you have presley and us. I assure you everything will be fine.
The door opened and a gunshot was released. Everybody was shocked because some one fell which meant the gun hit someone. We checked our serves and discovered it was brenden.
Me: you came late today and my friend was raped…
Melissa: we came early but the war we experienced outside made us late I sorry we lost melinda and nyssa.
Me: (shaking) lost them asin?
Melissa: they died due to the war we faced outside they were hit by bullets..
Me:oh my God! What will I tell my father what will I tell their father?
Melissa: mistress I think its high time you let your father know everything. I cant bring myself to tell him so please do taht yourself..
Me: I am dead!
Melissa raised me up while anita loosed preston and presley. Presley helped miranda up and held her on her shoulder telling her he still loves her which made her smile.on getting outside the building what I saw almost got me shouting. There were about forty men. Five were able bodied and the rest were just ordinary guys. I soon walked to where melissa and nyssa were killed. Melissa was shot in her her belly the direction of her naval while nyssa was shot in her chest. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I remembered the childhood memories we shared together. Two sisters dead on the same day. I cant affors to loose anyone else. Now I know Nigeria is not a place to joke with. Melissa and the other girls bought three cars theirs and mine. I, miranda, preston and presley and anita and bernita entered mine while the other girls and the corpse fitted in the two cars and we left. We wnt home to preston’s house but the nobles went to my house instead. We ate quietly and went to our rooms quietly. I called my dad and told him everything including two deceased. He got angry and yelled for the first time at me for lying all these while to him. He angrily hung up. I was scared nothing bad should happen to him.
Preston: I am sure your father wont bear to loose you after loosing your mom. He will come around. Do not get yourself worked up already.
Mesadcrying) but I have never lied to my father I dont know since I came to Nigeria lying has now become what I feel my father with. Thank God I didnt tell him I was raped.
Preston: its okay. Everything happened because of me. I have been too nice lately but that will change as from tomorrow.
Me: (sniffing) I hope so..
We didnt read for the day’s exams.
The next day early in the morning I sent the bodies to Europe with the private jet I used in coming to Nigeria along with vanessa she knows what to do.
To be continued ..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Episode 8
Continues..
My mind wasn’t settled at all.
Throughout the examination, brenden was not seen around. We didnt even hear any news about him being shot and because of the tensions in the room that day, no one knew where matrix entered. Life went on till the exams were done and during the holiday I followed preston to his house while miranda followed presley refusing to go meet her aunt.
My stay with preston’s family was cool. They were nice and treated me likewise. His father was already treated and was now a business man and no longer in politics. They were doing alright. During my stay I was still unable to differentiate kathleen and cathrine. I was in the sitting room with the two sisters when mr and mrs paul came in
Mrs paul: hmmm. Milly looks like you are enjoying yourself
Me: yes ma
Mrs paul: so tell me about your parents where are they?
Preston came into the sitting room,he sat with me and threw his right hand across my shoulders drawing me close to himself. He whispered in my ears to tell his parents the truth about myself that it wouldnt be cool lying to them.
Me: well my mum is late and my father is not in this country
Mrs paul: sorry to hear that,, which country did your father travelled to?
Me:actually my dad is an European I am an half caste.
Mrs paul: wow thats good to know. Ho about your father’s business?
Me: my father is the senate president of Europe.
Mr,mrs paul&sisters: what!!!!
Mrs paul: tell me you are joking,,,, please tell me
Me: I am serious ma
Mrs paul: an European senate’s daughter In my house? Wonderful! My dear you are extremely welcomed.
Preston: yes thats true.. she is the one who helped me out with your hospital bills dad…
mr paul: thank you my dear. I dont know how to thank you. You are welcomed here anytime..
Me: thank you sir, thank you ma.
Mrs paul: not at all you can call us mum and dad okay?
Me:yes m…. sorry yes mum
Mrs paul: dont worry you will get used to it dear.
We discussed more about our family backgrounds and how laura’s dad extorted their money.
They were very nice I wasnt surprised how preston got his kindness from…
Two days later we left because holiday was over. Before I left I had to give my future mom and dad and sisters a little token which got thanking me unending.
As we were in the car,,, preston caught my attention..
Preston: you do know how to pretend..
Me: how?
Preston: you cant hide that from me. All the while you were at my house, you weren’t yourself..your mind wasnt there..why is that?
Me: honey look its not that easy. My father hasn’t been picking my calls and neither has he been returning any of my calls. I dont know what he is up to.
Preston: I understand. I know he wont abandon you like that. He’s just getting over the situation…
Me: but I cant be myself when my father acts like he has disowned me.
Preston: he hasnt okay,,,,stop thinking about it and remember it will be used as your weakness.
Me:okay I will try.
We got to the campus and met miranda and presley waiting for us. We earlier discussed on phone to meet at the parking lot. We greeted eachother hugged and emphasised ourselves…
Miranda was getting fat. At once I suspected something was wrong somewhere.
Me:miranda how are you? Look at you you are now getting fleshy
Miranda: I am fine. Your not looking bad yourself
Me:hmmmm are you okay
Miranda: yes I am fine… I will be right back…
Presley: where are you going to(he didnt get any reply)
Me: presley whats wrong with her?
Presley: I dont know. She has been so distant from me since we got tp my parent’s house. She usually lock herslef and cry all the time. I dont know whats wrong with her and she has been avoiding me lately…
Preston: maybe she is still angry at herself about the rape..
Presley: but I have told her times without number not to worry about it. Milly whats your idea?
Me: hmmm maybe she is stressed out…(I pulled out a fake smile.miranda is pregnant,no no she isnt, she is, she isnt I kept fighting the answer in my head)
We waited for miranda but she refused to come so we went to search for her. She searched and searched and we found her in the library crying…..
Presley: you see what I mean? Now what will you call that??
Me: wait here lemme go talk to her
I went to meet miranda she had cried her cries out already…..
Me:miranda whats wrong please tell me
Mirandasadshocked and cleaning her eyes) nothing is wrong with me. I think and I feel that I am deceiving presley.
Me: how? Are you talking about the rape or something else?
Miranda: what something else? I am talking about the rape…
Mesadi could see the fear in her eyes when I asked about the “something else”) presley has forgot about it already and he has forgiven you ready to give you a second chance and here you are suffering the poor boy almost at the verge of killing him. Everything will be fine so stop killing yourself slowly please.
Miranda: okay I will stop my attitude now….
To be continued ..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Your prolonging things too much. Come to think of it who stands still at a spot and discusses when he/she knows a bomb has been planted close to them. Just try and finish this story, its getting boring.
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 9

Continues..
She stood up wipes her tears and went to meet presley..
Miranda: baby I am sorry for my attitude lately you dont deserve any of it..
(she started crying again. Presley hugged her)
Everything was settled and we went to preston’s house to find a shocking site.. the house was burnt only the ash was seen around… suddenly fear gripped me.
Preston: whats wrong?
Me: brenden’s still alive
Preston: so? Come on pull yourself together its not the end of the world…
Me: what if my father decides to make peace with me and finds out I am dead.
Preston: nobody’s gonna kill you look at what your doing to yourself please stop it…
Me: I hope everything will be fine.
We had no choice than to go to my house…I was happy to see my orange jeep in the house. I parked it at preston’s before going with him to his parents house. We got inside to find the girls training, they stopped seeing us..
Melissa: welcome back mistress(the ither girls still welcomed me)
Me: thank you. Where is linda,carey and nora?
Melissa: you still recognised us to know the missing ones…
Me:why wont i?
Melissa:they resigned due to the war we fought during the holiday with brenden which got preston’s house burnt down…. brenden is still alive..
Me i was weak so I sat down slowly) where are they right now?
Melissa: brenden’s gang or the girls?
Me:the girls
Melissa: they might have arrived at Europe and may be possibly telling your father everything…
Me: what about you? Wont you all leave me before it gets too late?
Melissa holding my hands) of course we will
Me: really?(crying)
Melissa: and that can only be possible when death takes us…
Me crying) thank you very much…please remove the tracker because I knew you were watching me ever since.
Melissa:hahahahah of course…
She removed it. Preston,presley and miranda watched us silently..
Melissa: are we to go to the duplex?
Me f course not there are more than enough rooms here….
Melissa: thank you then…
Presley and miranda entered into one of the rooms…while presley came into mine….there twenty four rooms in the passage… miranda’s room was opposite miranda and presley’s room. While annabella’s room was opposite I and preston’s….the other girls were opposite empty room. We slept peacefully…
The next day we all went to campus. This time I didnt refuse the nobles following me. As we alighted from the car, someone pinched me me from behind as I turned to see the person…
Brenden: what a long time milly (smiling) I screamed and went to the other side and hid behind preston and watched from his shoulders.
Brenden was still coming forward, six feets away from us when Melissa walked info the middle….
Melissa: stay away!
Brenden thank God i get to see you properly now. Who are you by the way?
Melissa: I have too many personalities but in your case I am your worse nightmare…
Brenden: little girl leave here right now if you dont want to det hurt…
Melissa laughing) think aback little boy since my encounter with you who has been getting hurt?
Brenden:how dare you?
Melissa: nothing dares me. Leave our mistress alone if you want peace….
Brenden: your mistress?
Melissa: what! Havent you heard of that word before? Well I dont blame you you look like a dull one indeed and you better close that mouth of yours of you dont want to host a fly..
We left him there. I wasnt comfortable at all. I was scared in class. My mind wasnt settled but I had hope because the nobles was just outside my department.
I was happy when brenden didnt come to class. We all left and went home after classes.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 10

Continues..
Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months which gave us holiday but we didn’t go home. A lot of things happened during those space of time.
We trained with the spare times we got. Melissa trained us. We were getting prepared because since the last encounter with brenden he hasnt showed up anywhere. So we used it to get prepared.
Miranda refused to join the trainibg she only learnt how to handle a gun and shoot from annabella. She threw up always when we first started training but its been two months now she is getting lean and no longer throw up getting me confused.
I trained hard and overcame the fear in me. I learnt how to do everything. Preston and presley were not left out. Both of them trained more.
Melissa and presley became very close during those times..
We were through with the final exams they do at 500level. Even preston had proved himself worthy of been marine engineer..still brenden was still no where to be found and neither has his gangs been seen around..
Everybody were getting ready for graduation..
Miranda’s case worsened. She cried more and was also more distant from us. She moved out of their room and went to her own separate room. She was different,rude and arrogant. She insulted people both in the campus and in the house. She downgraded anybody who unintentionally hurts her. Nobody understands her now. She hopes out of the house every morning and come home late at night..presley’s attempt to persuade her to stop her doings fell on deaf ears..instead she insults him and call him names.. the worst nobody expected she breaking up with presley.. it made him so angry that he sneaked into Melissa’s room and did the undoable.
Melissa shouting)milllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy
I heard someone shouting my name so did Preston so both of us ran to check. We found presley on Melissa’s bed sleeping soundly…
Melissa: what the heck is he doing here?
Me: calm down Melissa look at him.. its obvious he meant no harm.. we all knkw what he has been through earlier..
Melissa: I see. You now act like Nigerians. The fact that you have stayed here for a long time doesnt mean you should act like one okay??
Me laughing) yes I know..
Melissa:whats funny?? Why are yoz laughing??
Me;nothing..
Melissa: continue laughing..if not that he is a friend, I would’ve have taught him a lesson.m he wouldnt forget in his life time.
Me: dont forget he defeated you severally dont you think he can still do that outside training??
Melissa:aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh(she left the room)
I and preston went back and continued sleeping till day break.
We woke up in the morning and went to the sitting room to find presley sitting opposite miranda while melissa sat on the chair at preston’s right hand side sharpening he two knives she held with eachother…..as soon as Miranda saw me she was attempting to go to her room but I blocked her..
Miranda: milly please move aside
Me:no you go back to where your coming from whats your problem lately?
Miranda:i have no problems instead you shouls be the one having problems right now..
Me: what do you mean?
Miranda:well you should think about that yourself because I am not the one who got abandoned by her father..
Me my legs were weakened) what! I cant believe you just said that to my face…
Miranda: whatever! She hissed and walked away…
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 11

Continues..
Preston:its okay
Presley: I am sorry
Melissa: and who are you supposed to tell that to?(pointing at presley)
Presley:what do you mean?
Melissa: whose room did you wake up in this morning?
Presley: well I am sorry..
Melissa: is that all you can say?
Presley: what do expect me to say anyways huh? Did I hurt you?
Melissa: I can see you are mannerless just like your girlfriend..
Presley:excuse me what did you just say??
Melissa: you heard me right..
Presley: well I dont have your time walking into the passage..
Melissa: me neither!! Aaarrrrggghhh!
Me: Melissa its okay.. its training time
Melissa:if I have to train everybody except presley..
Me: you will have no choice then
Melissa:fine! (Smiling as if she thought of something).
Everyone came out for training including miranda. It was preston against me and Melissa against presley.
Preston out of the so called caring love allowed me defeat him but it was fierce between presley and melissa…
Melissa: you really think you will win this time right?
Presley: why not or do you have a new skill? Please teach me ( drawing his face nearer which attracted a punch from miranda)
Presley:hmmm this is no longer a training but revenge. Dont make me angry..
Melissa: really! Then I am scared..
Presley:then baby watch me.
Melissa: how dare you call me a baby??!
Presley raised her with the aid of the waist and droppes her thinking she will all down but she kicked him from behind as soon as she landed on the floor and presley fell on the floor…and she ran and sat on him.
Melissa: you think you can defeat me right? I trained you!
Presley: students sometimes defeats teachers(he forced her lips on his by pushing her head down his face and he kissed her but she forcefully redeemed herself)
Melissa: how dare you!(she punched him)
Presley:really? What was that for?
Melissa: and this is for last night(punching him again)..
She then stood up and angrily went to her room. Miranda was really angry at the sight that she approached presley..
Miranda: we just broke up two days ago and you have started flirting In my presence? Dont you have shame?
Presley:foe your information I dont have shame. Do you expect me to wait for jesus second coming before I can date some one?
Miranda: you really dont have shame! What a shame you are!
Presley:you should be the one with shame here..
Melissa: how dare you(she slapped him)
Presley:hmmmmm it hurts right?(he walked away and left her there)
Me:miranda its okay. I am sure there is nothing between both of them.
Miranda: I didnt ask for your opinion milly and you better warn that servant of yours..
Me:miranda she is not my servant..
Miranda: I dont care you better warn her before I do it my self (she walked into her room as well?
Me:honey I cant stay in ths house lets go to the campus and observe the evirons.
Preston:if you want that then I have no choice…
Me:thank you so much…
We took our baths and dressed up and left the house..
We got to campus strolled around and imagined how graduation would be like. We got fed up and tired of strolling because of the hot sun and the dusty environment…
As we were about entering the car, we heard a loud shout and cars rolling around. There were about six cars rolling and pouring dusts everywhere. The shouts were oye oye oye oye oye oye oye oye oye oye oyeeeeee…….
There were numerous gunshots in the air.. from a car, alighted brenden.. he was wearing a t-shirt which had a person’s photo in it. The person was kinda late..
We didn’t see the photo on the shirt properly but saw it’s on the big poster two of the boys shouting on the top of a car held.. some boys were dancing and performing gymnastics. Others were following brenden behind…altoge
ther as my eyes could court the guys, they were up to sixty..
Me: come on dear lets get away from here
Preston: oh my God that picture is pedrick park’s..
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 12

Continues..
Me: do you think brenden………(he cuts in)
Preston: I dont know I guess I will have to go and ask him
Me: baby stop endangering yourself and me
Preston: stay in the car..
He was filled with anger because according to him and presley he was the. Only loved son of pedrick park.
I held his hand dragging him to come back but as he walked, he dragged me along. We finally got to where brenden was and I hid behind preston..
Preston: whats that picture about?
Brenden: (laughing) its a birthday picture… are you that blind that you cant see your dead beloved father’s picture?
Preston: what!! (his eyes were now red) what happened??
Brenden: I dont know but bro I just fulfilled a promise I have been dying to fulfil yesterday. (he patted preston on his shoulder and walked away with the rest boys still shouting and singing)
Me:its okay baby I guess he might have left you a message before dying all foreigners does that.
Preston: but who killed him?
Me: I am in no position to know that but there’s something fishy about brenden. I mean he left for a very long time and then came back with the picture of Pedrick park claiming he is dead..and with all these kind of boys.. its a little confusing though..
We left campus and went back home in a confused state. As we drove into the compound and came down from the car, what we seem not to surprise preston but it got me more than surprised.
We saw some group of guys there were more than thirty but at minimum of thirty.
Some groups wore red throughout, some wore white throughout. The ones I fell in love with was the ones that wore yellow and black throughout.
Miranda,presley and the nobles were outside too.
The group of boys had sadness written all over their face including presley. They might have also heard of the news. As soon as preston came close all of them bowed their heads and crossed their hand at their backs leaving their legs opened.
Preston: I understand the pain of everyone here I just got the news from brenden and I suspect him a lot for the great loss of our master. I have been hiding my true self and allowing those I love get hurt because master once told me that strength is not show at the beginning of a fight but at the end. Wisdom is only used on the wise when they think you are foolish and same goes with brenden who thinks we are foolish. Now I wont keep the promise I made to our master because his death has killed us already. Brenden the leader of the B.B has deviated from the confraternities and has joined forces with cult groups.he is issue o longer the leader of B.B but B.W. We give blood for..
Confraternities(chorusly): blood
Preston: life for..
Confraternities(chorusly) : life
Preston: jugdement for
Confraternities(chorusly): judgement
All of them: if na heaven you run go we go follow, if na hell fire you run go we go follow, anywhere you run go our shadow go hunt you down o. Abeg our master support our fight confras oh oh oh confras, confras oh oh oh confras, we know whar we stamd for o confras we know what we live for o confras….
Preston: iron for
All: iron
Preston: steel for
All: steel
Preston: fire for
All: fire.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 13

Continues..
We all went inside. Thank God that my house was big enough for them except for the rooms which made the boys stayed in the duplex since they insisted they can not be separated.
That night as I came out of my room to go meet preston in his meeting with the rest, I saw melissa in fury..
Me: melissa whats wrong?
Melissa: I swear to God I will so kill preston that he will beg for death but see none.
Me: funny what again this time?
Melissa showing me two of her favourite clothes her father gave to her before his death. Presley had use a sharp object to design P and M on the two shirts)
Me: wow that harsh.
I walked past her and she followed me. I got to meet preston who smiled at me and adjusted for me to sit. I sat on a stool it was a very low stool. I rested my head on his chest…
Preston: this is my girlfriend milly and milly these are members of the confraternities. Like I told you its not only the P.P and B.B. Those wearing red throughout are also called the B.B MEANING BLOOD BROTHERS, the ones wearing white throughout are called L.L MEANING LEGAL LORDS. And the ones wearing yellow and black are called U.U MEANING UNIQUE UNIT.
Me: wow I like the names and dresscodes. Nice knowing all of you.
Shadow(member of B.B): the pleasure is ours
Smith(member of L.L): we have heard news about the way brenden has been dying to have you.
Me: but he didnt succeed just forget about it(closing the topic)
Smith was just about to say something when we heard a loud shout. We turned to look it was melissa.
Melissa: pressssslllllleeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy
Preston: you and this girl. What again this time?
Presley: please leave her alone. Its madness time for her
Me: but presley how can you do that to her clothes. Those clothes were her favourites. Her late father gave them to her. You designed P and M in it. You are the P now who own the M in it? Melissa or miranda?
Presley: its okay I can’t think straight
Me: why will you think straight when you are acting like a woman do women think straight?
Melissa sighted presley and came to him.
Melissa: (breathing) oh! There you are. You little teeny tiny fool. Now explain these shirts you designed.
Presley: look Melissa I dont have time for this mama iyabo and papa iyabo type of quarrel.
Melissa: whats mama iyabo and paba iyabo? Well I am not talking about that I am talking about my clothes(dont forget she’s foreign)
Presley: please leave me alone
Melissa: really? You just watch me leave you alone
She dragged him from the shade we were into the pool. The B.B, L.L, and U.U stood up at once and looked angrily at her.
Melissa:what! What’s the look? We are both now even.
Smith: I hope you know presley dont know how to swim and he is already in there for two minutes?
Presley was also struggling in the pool.
Melissa:then why dont you go inside and bring him out? (going to the main house)
Smith:remember you threw him in yourself. If he dies will your kalag be able to take that?
Melissa: whats kalag?
smith: it’s a confraternity language it means conscience.
As she heard it she froze, and flipped from the ground and twice in the air and landed in the pool exactly the position presley was and she brought him out.
The confras were surprised. She placed him on the tiled floor and started pressing his chest to bring out the water he drank in the pool. The chest pumping wasnt working either so she decided to give him the mouth to mouth technique…
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 14

Continues
She placed her mouth but nothing happened she placed it again and nothing happened she did it again and he poured out water and again forced her lips on his and kissed her.
Melissa: what was that for?
Presley: for pushing me into the pool if I had died how on earth will I be able to revenge my master.
Melissa: oh really? Now you kissed me what will I do to pay back?
Presley: you might as well kiss me also
Melissa: oh really (smiling )
Preston:yes
Melissa: I like it. It sounds nice. What a p-----t you are (punched him and left)
Presley: you punched me wait for my revenge
Melissa: I will feel more than privileged. Trust me
Presley: ahhh.. that punch was too hard(he said after she left)
Me:you better stop crossing lines with melissa except you want to die young
Preston: if you like her just tell her and stop bullying her
Presley: far from that I dont like her
Preston: now come and sit let’s discuss
They all sat down and I joined them as well..
Preston: brothers what made you all come to mourn our master with me?
Shadow: master left message that I should join my group with yours in case of his death. He told me of how brenden went there to threaten him. That was when brenden first left campus. He said brenden threatened him to register other cult groups that brenden found favour in like the WILD WOLVES,DEPRESSED TIGERS AND THE OBSESSED DEMONS but he refused and brenden gave him two years to think about it if not it will cost him his life and that of the P.P then brenden will be the overall beloved son and our leader as well then he will register the cult groups himself……….
Smith: same goes with me
Preston: but he never told me any of these
Shadow: because he knew you would break your promise.
Preston: whats the difference? I will be breaking that promise in no time…..
Me: baby do you mind if I insist?
Preston: how?
Me: my girls are available and dont forget brenden still has a lot of cult groups with him
Preston: and do yourself think girls can resolve that?
Me:what a man can do a woman can do it even better
Preston: this is not girls stuff
Smith: milly you will have to reserve your girls for cassey and belinda. They have joined forces together with brenden to bring you down
Me: really??
Smith: thats the information I got
Presley: yours girls are too lazy expecially Melissa.
Me: you wish! Can you go into a duel with her to prove your point?
Presley: why not?? I can (shouting)
Melissa: really? Why not now because when I am in this dress I have the spirit of fighting (everybody turned to see the direction of where the voice came from. It was melissa and the rest of the girls, dressed in full orange.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 15

Continues..
Smith: wow they are really fighters
Presley: well I wasnt talking about you
Melissa: you better not except you want to empty that pool(they stood near me)
Presley: whatever!
Smith: preston where are the other members? Its just you and preston here..
Preston: they are in the general house.
Smith: why did you abandon them? They are suppose to be with you all the time…
Preston: those guys are rogues they rebelled against me to give them freedom and they got the freedom only preston stood by me and joined me to fight against them. That fight went on for two weeks. I got shot during that period preston was the one who saved me. Thats why I owe preston a lot.
Presley: anytime
Melissa: (scoffs) it baffles me how tigers fight like cats and still win battles…
Presley: and it makes me wonder how a cow behaves like a lioness in the jungle…
Melissa: you so just crossed the line
Preston: you too! Whatever..
The night went deeper it was 2am and they were still discussing. I love my sleep so much that I had to sleep like a baby on preston’s chest. I woke up to see them still discussing, it was just 5am and the nobles were not left out…
Me: I am sorry I slept. Good morning all… did I miss anything?
Melissa: yeah you sure did especially the part I punched presley out of that stool…
Presley: I let you do it if I was to get back at you you would have been dead by now
Melissa: all you know how to do is to rattle that little mouth of yours!
Preston: good morning also.
Me: there is someone at the gate( looking at the light which was in the shade)
There was a particular light at the shade that turns green to red whenever someone was at the gate…
Preston: how did you know?
Me:this is my house remember??
Preston: of course!
Melissa: I will go and get it. I don’t like looking at weaklings…
Presley: are you referring to me?
Melissa: (scoffs) who are you??!
She left and came back with a group of boys wearing red and white about fidteen in number…
Melissa: they came to look for preston
Preston: yeah sure! Baby I hope you don’t mind?
Me: of course not.. anything for you..
Preston:thanks.. so how have you guys been?
Charles a member of the P.P): we have been fine except for the fact that ebuka joined the B.W.
Preston: I knew that one day that guy was going to betray me. It was obvious when he shot me…
Charles: I heard the news about master so I guess we would be joining the confraternities.
Preston: you also know?
Charles: yeah. Master sent me the message
Presley: hmmm finally. So where is that girl that wanted to join us then?
Charles: and you where is miranda?
Presley: she is inside
Charles: why?? I thought you guys were inseparable? Honey and bee
Presley: are you mocking or insulting me?
Charles: what if I am?
Presley: then you are nothing
Charles: that doesnt mean anything bro..
Presley: at least charles show some respect and not this your rebellious attitude….
Everybody heard a voice and turned to see the person..
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Episode 16

Continues
Miranda: mind if I join??
Me: you can join us…
Miranda: aren’t you gonna invite me over to your seat?
Presley: if I don’t invite you,
You can’t! come over by yourself right?
Melissa: invite her already. You and I both know you are dying to have her near you
Presley: alright you can come sit with me
Miranda: okay thanks..
Presley: so you see charles she is already here
Charles: as if I care!
Preston: there is still one group remaining so where are they?
Smith: you mean the freedom fighters?
Preston: exactly the F.F
Smith: I called the leader already he is on his way.
Me: thats Huge
Preston:am sorry but we will leave this place
Me: no problem
All the groups trained and fought with each other getting ready for the fight brenden had threatened them with.. yet the freedom fighters were nowhere to be found.
Preston: now we are all ready for the fight. Lets together wipe out brenden and his evil cult groups. They shall be put to justice and in all our master must be avenged….brenden is a threat to the confras as far as he knows our weaknesses and skills we must help one another…kill those who kills your brother and……….(phone rings )
Preston: hello
Caller: I have beem watching you lately bro.. I would really want you to come to campus and see for yourself. You can wait for eternity for the freedom fighters by the grace of your master you may se one member…(phone cuts)
Smith: whats happening? That must be brenden
Preston: I am sure. We need to get to campus right now
Me: I am coming with you..
Preston: no you are not. Just stay here
Me: but promise me you will be safe…
Preston: I promise(he kissed me and left with all the confras)…
************IN THE CAMPUS*************
When all the confras landed on campus, the F.F were seen. Some hanged infront of the university’s main hall. Some were beheaded and their heads placed on every signboard in the university……
Smith: this is horror!
Preston: cant believe our brothers suffered this fate…
Shadow: its time to move a pawn…
Brenden: well well well..look what we’ve got here(hitting a knife on his hand)
Preston: why do this to the F.F? Are you that heartless?
Brenden: you should be glad the rest went into their hideouts
Preston: hmmm. Why didnt you come to the hideout and see if your bone will be seen?
Brenden: that was exactly the reason I did this. I killed these weaklings to bring all of you out of that place, and guess what! It actually works.
by now I think milly will be in a state of emergency..( smiling wickedly)
Preston: you know not the rule of chess
Brenden: you know it more better so make a move..
As preston turned too go back
Brenden: oh brother not too fast…(preston turned)..
Groups of boys came out. It was as if they were invincible earlier…

To be continued after comments..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Hardybattee45: 12:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Preston and Presley will survive but the rest I am not sure.......still following viciyoung wink wink wink
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by triplemmm3(f): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Nice story, viciyoung well-done. Pls give us more updates
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Episode 17
Continues..
Brenden: won’t you wait for the fight??
Preston: what the heck!!!!
Brenden boys were more than fifty in number. Preston’s boys were just forty. The fight Started and it was horror. Students who didnt stay in their hostels died of stray bullets. They were numerous gunshots. Campus turned into a battle field boys died a lot. Preston’s boys were winning Over brenden’s. It was like thirty against twenty as my eyes could count.
Brenden noticed his men were getting fewer he started running backwards heading to their car and at the same time shooting. All his boys entered brenden followed and entered the car. As they sped past preston’s boy ebuka shot shadow and matrix shot Smith and they sped off. Preston at once went to attend to them but before he could do anything, both gave up. Preston came back with their corpse and that of some of his boys. They were not happy at all. If they were to be happy it will be because they killed brenden’s majority and maybe because brenden ran away. I came out immediately I heard the horn of their car.
Preston: oh thank God you are here and alive(hugging me tightly)
Me:yeah….why?
Preston: brenden killed the F.F because he wanted me and the boys to come out so he can come for you.
Me: he could have succeeded……(avoiding his gaze)
Preston: what do you mean he would have succeeded?
Me: I am sorry I followed you to campus
Preston: you did what!! How?
Me: the girls, miranda and I had to follow you. I just felt like it..
Preston: do you know how dangerous it might be? What if you were shot?
Me: but nothing haopened. If I had been here maybe the worst would have literally happened.
Preston: but…..
Mesadcuts in. Crossing my index finger on his lips) just take it like that. I wasn’t shot and am safe……(melissa came out)
Miranda: oh they are back…hmmm I wonder how this weakling (eyeing presley) managed to escape.. looks like I trained him well..
Presley: please be serious for once and stop acting like a kid. Cant you be reasonable for once? This is no time to play around or joke or insult. We lost brothers,,if there should be anything to do, we should give them their respect and mourn them and revenge them.(crying)
Melissasadfeeling guilty so she hugged him) I am very sorry. I said that because I thought it will put you back in a joking mode.. i am really the
tried Presley: its okay. I want to be alone(going inside the girlfriend
Me: melissa if you like him just tell him. Remember he dont have a girlfriend (smiling at her)
Melissa: I dont like him. I was just trying to be sympathetic…..
Me: sympathetic huh? I see… good luck with being ‘sympathetic’.
The boys were done bringing the dead bodies from the the car and we all entrted into the house. Preston’s plan was to go bury them in school at the university’s premises because there was a big field meant for burying confras so they will be remembered..
Everyone of us had gone to our rooms. I and preston had gone to ours and tried sleeping but we couldnt..so I turned on the TV then we saw something on TV it was worldwide news. They announced the death of pedrick park in conjunction with the war that happened in campus. According to the newscaster, there was always a bad egg among the children of a father and they commended brenden whisley as the bad egg in the confraternities. He was proclaimed as the youngest terrorist having killed pedrick park who was heavily guarded single handedly.. the newscaster further said that whisley mark brenden’s father denied brenden as not being his son because her e has brought nothing but shame and disgrace upon him so he has disowned him and banned him from stepping his feets on Los Angeles else he will personally hand him to justice.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Episode 18
Continues
The news turned to an entertainment news..
Preston: when did brenden become a notorious criminal?
MesadI was in a deep thought so I didnt heard what preston said i was thinking since the news is a worldwide news, maybey dad must have heard of it also.. he doesnt for any reason miss news)
Preston: hey are you okay?(tapping me)
Me: yeah I am. I was just surprused at the news..
Preston: me also. I just couldnt imagine the nice brenden of yesterday becoming the greatest criminal today??(my phone rang)
Me: oh my God! Its my dad calling(happy and worried)
Preston: that’s good pick it up.
then I picked it up and turned on the speaker out,
Me: hello, dad, look am so so sorry. I didnt mean to keep anything from you I was just trying as much as possible not to get you worried. I am also sorry for the two girls. Please dad forgive me( I wasn’t lamenting and not wanting to stop)
Dad: its okay. If it’s the death of the girls I am not mad at you I found out that their father was involved in your mother’s death and he dared not questioned me about them. The only reason I am mad at you was because you lied. You even lied about you being fine when you are suffering in the hands of those cruel Nigerians. That’s the reason I am mad at you because you I didnt bring you up as a liar.
Me: I am sorry. I promise not to lie to you again but dad Nigerians are great..
Dad: excuse me?
Me: I mean some of them
Dad: I dont agree to that if they are so nice then who is brenden whisley?
Me: uhmmm dad how did you find out about that name?
Dad: dont forget I am a news lover. I also learnt from my investigators that he attends the same university as you.. I also saw what your campus has turned into..
Me: but dad I am fine..
Dad: you will be more than fine tomorrow
Me: how do you know?
Dad: I just know. Go to bed now and be expecting a big surprise from me tomorrow..
Me: okay dad. I cant wait to see this ‘big surprise’. Goodnight dad I love you.
Dad: good night honey I love you more. (I hung up)
Preston: whoaa news do travel far.
Me: I am surprised myself well I will wait for the surprise tomorrow..lets get some sleep.
Preston: baby I know we haven’t been having time for ourselves lately but I promise to make it up to you after the battle ends.
Me: dont worry I understand now lets get some sleep.
Preston: thanks. I love you (kissing me)
The kissing turned something else…. we had s-x that night.
I woke up tired and weak. Preston was not in the room. I was happy for no reason. I went to have my bath. I came out dressed up before preston came in dressed up and holding a tray of bread and tea. I dressed up, settled down and ate the bread and tea.
Me: have you eaten?
Preston: yeah I have I am about taking the corpse to campus. Mind joining?
Me: yeah of course..
I finished eating and kept the dishes in the kitchen. Then I came to meet preston and the rest boys outside the house. Miranda and the girls were outside the house as well.
Me: miranda are you not coming?
Miranda: never mind I will stay behind
Melissa: me too. I will stay here. I hate burials.
Presley: melissa are you sure? You are supposed to be with milly all the time right? (I was surprised)
Melissa: I know but I dont feel like
Presley: Alright if you say so…
The boys, preston and I arrived at campus. We went to the field where the burials were done and respects were given. We spent three hours in all. The deceased family,friends and girlfriends came crying I felt pity for them but what can I do?.
We were coming back to campus, we were already on the stairs when I saw the greatest shock and surprise of my life. I saw some flashy cars sight in number all shiny and clean and classy as well. Everybody that was around were all surprised and were looking at the cars. All the cars stopped as the soon as soon as the first stopped. Five men came out of the first car likewise the second.. two men came out of the third and one of them opened the back door and a man came out. I was shocked. I stood still with my mouth agape. I didnt know when I shouted JESUS.
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by franksteele: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice one bro... More updates pls
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Episode 19

Continues
Preston:what is it? What’s wrong?
Me i couldn’t say anything I just kept pointing to the man that came out).
Preston: why pointing? I can also see him. I am surprised myself.
Me: oh my God. I dont know if am in trouble or if am safe.
Preston looking at me in disbelief) whats wrong with you come on tell me…
Me: thats my father!
I quickly ran in a hurry down the stairs and hugged my dad. I know many students Were surprised some might even think he was my sugar daddy..
Me: wow dad am so happy to see you
Dad: me too.. so are you surprised?
Me: I am more than surprised (I hugged him again)
Dad: thank God you are ok. This is the surprise I told you last night..
Me: but how come you were in europe last night and in Nigeria today?
Dad: I used the private jet
Me: hmmm I see(just then preston and the boys walked up to us)
Me: please dad I want to introduce someone to you. Please don’t freak out or get mad at me.
Dad: what is it? Go on tell me
Me: (holding preston) dad this is my boyfriend, preston..
Dad: its nice knowing you preston Paul
Preston: the pleasure is mine sir I am sorry to ask but how did you know my other name?
Dad: you are quite popular in America.
Dad: you are quite popular in America. My last visit there was to visit pedrick park. He was my childhood friend. He encouraged me not to go into politics but I didn’t listen. He was so engrossed in making lives of youths better free from crimes. He always told me about you and that brenden. I am happy you have been here with my daughter.
Preston: thank you sir
Dad: no, no, no,no, call me dad. I have longed for a son no offence milly. I will consider you as my future son-in-law.
Preston: okay. Thank you, si.sorry dad.
(Thank you dad).
Dad: I want both of you to sit with me in the car.
Me and preston: of course no problem..
Me dad entered first and Preston told the rest to occupy the rest cars. The rest buses that brought the corpse had left already.
We drove silently maybe I didnt hear anything because I fell asleep all through.
I woke up when we got home. By now the house was filled with car. We came out and melissa immediately came out but stood still in shock when she my dad.
Melissa: oh my God! What a surprise sir. I wanted to follow but she refused. I really tried all my best sir.
Dad: dont worry. As far as she is with Preston no harm will befall her.
Melissa h thank you(he went inside)
Me: melissa you are such a liar
Melissa: you can say whatever you want to say I have vindicated myself already.
Presley: a big liar indeed.
Melissa: how did the burial go?
To be continued..

1 Like

Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Episode 20

Continues
Presley: as far as you hate burials, no need knowing about.
We all went inside and met dad watching news again. It was just 2pm.
Dad: so milly all of you stay here?
Me: yes but the rest stays in the duplex its just i,preston,miranda,presley and the girls
Dad: okay. I forgot to ask preston thats your assistant presley right?
Preston: yes dad
Dad: thats good he looks just like you. So milly where is that your other friend that spoke with me the other time?
Me: she is inside I guess she must ne having here bath.
Soon the topic changed to the war..
Dad: so what about the fight in your campus?
Preston: its not good enough we lost a lot of boys and we are not much to face brenden
Dad: dont worry I came here with my full support
Preston: how?
Dad: I bought along some armies with me. No thanks just consider it as a gift.
Preston: wow. Okay but thank you very much. You just eased the stress.(phone rang) sorry dad but I have to pick the call.
Dad: no problem
Preston: hello
Caller: is this Preston paul?
Preston: yes who is this?
Caller: its the dangerous dragons. We want to join you in the fight with brenden. Please allow us.
Preston: why should I do that?
Caller: because he killed the F.F our blood like allies. Please allow us my reasons are much. Tomorrow brenden will be out in campus for battle. It might be the last battle ever because he is in campus right now recruiting members. He will call you sooner to challenge you in campus tomorrow so I wanted to offer help.
Preston: okay if brenden calls I will inform you
Caller: okay. I will be waiting
Preston: whats your name?
Caller: my name is walter but you can call me the angry bird.
Preston: didi you say walter and angry bird?
Caller: yes I did. Do make sure you call back.(he hung up)
Preston: wow. This guy is said to have the deadliest cult group in campus. They stand for both good and bad.
Me: thank God I am sure brenden will be defeated in no time
Dad: of course he will.
Preston: and he is recruiting members am sure they will be no match. (his phone rangs) its brenden
Preston: hello longtime. I haven’t seen you since you ran away
Brenden:i am not in the mood for your jokes lets end this battle tomorrow in campus at 12noon at the dot. If you are brave be ready to enter your grave.
Preston: I will be waiting by 12 pm deal.(brenden hung up) .
Preston called and informed walter and he promised to show up later in the day.
Preston: dad, are the armies around?
Dad: no but they will be later in the day. About ten..
Preston: thanks alot dad.(phone rang)
Preston: hello who is this?
Belinda: so soon you have deleted my number. Give the phone to your so called girlfriend. (preston gave me)
Me: hello
Belinda: I hope you are also ready for the fight tomorrow? Because I and cassey would be there for you.
Me:I will be pleased than ever(i hung up)
Plans were made and later in the day miranda came out and was surprised to see my dad. Both of them.discussed like father and daughter. She volunteered to join the fight. At 6pm the D.D came they were dresses in red and black claiming that a dragon is black but its fire is red.
They planned so Many things. They trained and planned till daybreak. It was 7am where I woke up and I still saw them training.
And My dad was already preparing to leave..
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Episode 21

Continues..
Me: dad are you going so soon?
Dad: yeah. I wouldn’t want mass media to have it that my daughter is in nigeria with the notorious criminal. So I am leaving.
Me kay dad. I promise to come back two days after my graduation.
Dad: its okay.i am leaving you here because I believe in melissa and preston
Me: I know dad have a safe flight.
Dad: I will (he kissed me)
I didnt know how and when the rest men who followed my dad came in. Preston saw him outside so they hugged and bade each other goodbye before he finally left.
By 9 am all the confras had dressed in their costume even the D.D. By now Charles was more than loyal.
Preston addressed them. He positioned Them and gave them instructions to follow once in campus.
By 11am everyone was positioned on the vehicle. Exactly 11:10am the armies came and apologised for not coming on time.
I,preston,presley and melissa used the lemon jeep while the rest girls fitted the orange jeep. Miranda insisted to go with the armies. We started our journey.
Preston: milly please be safe for me
Me: I will be safe for you trust me you also be safe for me.
Preston: I will and please know that no matter what happens I will always love you.
Me: stop talking as if you are going to die
Preston: no matter how careful we may be if destiny wants us dead we have no choice
Me: stop it. I am sure the only popular person dying today is brenden
Preston: alright. Then.
We got to campus 11:53am. We all alighted and scanned the avenue. The armies were not to show up until the battle gets fierce. That was part of the plan.12:00pm, we heard gunshots from different angles but didnt take action until five men were hit before we took action. All brenden’s men were out of their hiding place even belinda and Casey were coming to my direction with their girls. I was in front of the nobles but as soon as they got near the nobles came in front.
Belinda: why wont you girls mind your business?
Melissa: what! Are you scared?
Belinda: never! Let the fight begin..
The fight started and we won over them. They were nothing compared to us after all the training. After defeating them we joined in the shooting. Several shots and the shooting continued. Blood everywhere. Matrix was behind presley wanting to shot him when he was shot from behind and the shooter was miranda. She stood near matrix and continued shooting until presley held her. The armies weapons finished brenden’s men. Charles shot mavins before he was shot by ebuka and preston shot ebuka. I couldn’t believe how hundreds turned into units. I was shooting with two guns in my hands when brenden held me from behind on my neck.
Brenden: drop your weapons. Looks like you really trained and reinforced. You have drained my men to the extent they are now nine remaining. Well done preston but I will take the prize with me. Come on shoot me.
Preston: leave milly stop using her as your shield and fight like a real man
Brenden: a real man indeed. Watch me.
He brought out a sharp knife. He was about to cut my face with it when we heard a gunshot. Everybody was shocked and there was a moment of pause until we looked at the shooter. It was…..
To be continued after comments ..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 3:06am On Dec 28, 2016
continue Vivi young solidly behind u nor.........

1 Like

Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Elshberry(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
weldone this right here just made my day and night, you can mention me when you return. More grease to your elbows.weldone this right here just made my day and night, you can mention me when you return. More grease to your elbows.weldone this right here just made my day and night, you can mention me when you return. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting Depression As An African / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. / The Lady In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.