Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. (7398 Views)

Book's Excerpt: Max Siollun's Soldiers Of Fortune(history Of Nigeria) / Today In The History Of Fortune City / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by whizcartel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please I want to read Max Siollun Soldiers of fortune. But I can't buy it right now because I'm on a tight budget.

So please what I want to know is were I can download the PDF File for free, or if it can be sent to my email, or we could do a book swap or it could be lent to me, Handed down to me or you could buy it for me grin grin grin.

Thanks, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by keentola(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2020
if you are still interested, I have it

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Tuhndhay(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2020
keentola:
c

Can you please share with me
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by keentola(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2020
Tuhndhay:
c
Can you please share with me
send message to my WhatsApp
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 24, 2020
keentola:
Please do you have any Blaine McCracken novels by Jon Land.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by keentola(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

Please do you have any Blaine McCracken novels by Jon Land.
Yes, I have the novels
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
keentola:
Yes, I have the novels
OK I'm going to give you a call now.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by profolaafe(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2020
keentola:
Can I send a message to you?
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by keentola(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2020
profolaafe:
Can I send a message to you?
sure
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Tuhndhay(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2020
keentola:
Already did
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by victorlekan(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Please, can anybody help me with a soft copy of SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE BY MAX SIOLLON.victorlekan2@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Zealas2: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2020
pls can someone help me with the pdf version of soldiers of fortune by max
email onuchekingsley120@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by sunnyp20(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Pls kindly send to me. It was recommended by a friend as an interesting read. izukingsley@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Carlyscales: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2020
keentola:

Pls, can I get a soft copy of the book.

Carlynatson@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by muahmed(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Please send the book to me too. muhammad_ahmed1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Freedomski: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
pls here is my mail: jamezfreedom4@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by crystalmoon(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
?
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Khoosy: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
I also need it please, here is my email itsmarvinkhoosy04@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Uyi168: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
I need am badly.
Uyijoe168@gmail.com.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by ubcandid(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
you guys that just commented, it seems you just got out of historyville's page on facebook.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by emperor03: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Did anyone get a copy?

I need too please
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by goodyvin02(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
I need it too goodnessama02@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by ebookz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello all, if you still need the book, I have uploaded it on my signature.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by ConnectMee: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pls I need the book.

ebookz:
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by ebookz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=ConnectMee post=97725907]Pls I need the book.]

WhatsApp me 08188983534. I have got the volume 1&2 of the book
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Dremeke: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
keentola:
wats up. Pls do you have the sequel.; Nigeria's soldiers of fortune. I have finished the other two.been looking for this one.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Amos15: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Download Light Reader app. Search for the novel and download. Shikena
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by dikolas19: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
ebookz:
hope i am not to later? seems not on your page, please can i get in my mail, dikolas99@gmil.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Coolx: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
ebookz:
it seems u have remove it
pls I need it abdulmaleeksanni@gmail.com
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by PierreAbutu(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
keentola:

Hi Keentola
Would it be possible to avail a copy of SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE TO ME?

It would really help in my research

07019339722 is my Whatsapp number
Thanks in advance
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by Maroghene(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
keentola:

Please let me send u my number via mail. I do need it.
Re: Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. by goodyvin02(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Maroghene:

Please let me send u my number via mail. I do need it.
Please I need it too
goodnessama02@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Any Literary Agents In Nigeria? / Cuckold Content,, My Wife And My Friend / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.