Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine (5665 Views)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Ogunwusi And Olugbo Akinruntan In Supremacy Battle / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

U are simply an idiot that is attempting to rewrite history to suit your ethnocentric agenda.

It is habitual for yorubas to attempt to rewrite history, just as we witness both yoruba Oba fighting over on this thread.

Dude dont go around blaming anybody becos u cant spell Igbo.
All these unlettered generation can't even understand the truth about history .It has nothing to do with ethnocentrism ,idiot with no thinking faculty. As far as concern,your knowledge is still at the toddler's stage. Those who can relate with with me on this issue are people who are your people whose knowledge are a generation AHEAD of you Get off if you don't know history.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by RedboneSmith(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
You are a fool at the peak of manhood. Foolishness beyond limit is your understanding. I don't even need to qualify you again or inform you on the period of the change of name because you are all back stabbers. After you are told, then, you will turn around to tell lies about it. There's no difference between you and Late Chinua Achebe . Every time I remember him and his hatred for Yoruba Race, I hardly see any thing good coming out of his people but envy and hatred. Just as it has happened again. Even Donald Trump, that ran his mouth without control doff his hat for Yoruba Race. If not, why did he appoint a Yoruba man as member of his economic team? That's the basic truth. Thank God, Yoruba gave you light on education, if it were to be the other way round, you EBOES would have told us to leave Western and North Central Nigeria for you. After all,NO STRANGER of Yoruba Race owns property as LESSEE under LESSOR in the South East,and if there is,he is doomed !!!. Then I emphasize once again that you belong to the Race who are unwilling to obey the pattern in which God has done things. If you cant tender a typed online apology, then,go and do self research on your own or tell your Ibo family members to inform you on the period you were tagged with the name called “Igbo". Go and study again for more twenty (20) years to know more on history. Emi ni emi. Won ni fi elo mi sè mi

Boy! See incoherent rambling. You'll soon enter market. Calm down and drink cold water.

And if you do not have the answer to what I asked, you can be the HUMBLE Yoruba man that you claim to be and say so, and stop acting like a rabid dog because you were asked to back up the things you say with some evidence.

1 Like

Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
RedboneSmith:

Boy! See incoherent rambling. You'll soon enter market. Calm down and drink cold water.

And if you do not have the answer to what I asked, you can be the HUMBLE Yoruba man that you claim to be and say so, and stop acting like a rabid dog because you were asked to back up the things you say with some evidence.
I don't WAIL like the IBOS but say it as it stand or write it as it is. I don't need to engage you until you doff your hat for my RACE because I AM A CHOSEN and a Chosen is a LEGEND. Just chew your pride and be humble enough to respect people that gave you shelter when there was non.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Wat is this one saying? Wat u call me and wat i tell u, that i am, are two different things.

We have spelt it clearly as igbo, that which we call ourselves. Wat u spell has nothing to do with us.

That one is your incompetence, u simply cannot spell.
You are indeed a nitwit. Who can write any Race's history without interviewing the elite and the people ? Beyond foolishness is your abode
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

I assure you there was igbo, but daft like urself that cannot spell, kept corrupting the word.

This is not another one of your yoruba history fabrication, u guys just need to learn to keep igbo out of your tongue and minds.

Learn to make two sentence without mentioning igbo. Try and u will see just how hard it is for yorubas to say 1 or 2 things without Igbo.
....Funny enough I don't write your names as “Igbo" but as Ibos and the likes. Check my write ups
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by RedboneSmith(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
I don't WAIL like the IBOS but say it as it stand or write it as it is. I don't need to engage you until you doff your hat for my RACE because I AM A CHOSEN and a Chosen is a LEGEND. Just chew your pride and be humble enough to respect people that gave you shelter when there was non.

You are not sheltering me. I don't live in Yorubaland.

And there are Yoruba men and women in my hometown right now where I have gone to spend the weekend. My father's tenant is a Yoruba banker. My barber in my hometown is a Yoruba guy. The guy who fixes my grandma's car is Yoruba, Taofeek. You are not the only people 'sheltering' strangers, so quit yapping on about that...and answer the question if you can, and save all that sheltering crap for people living in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by waternogetenemy: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
All these unlettered generation can't even understand the truth about history .It has nothing to do with ethnocentrism ,idiot with no thinking faculty. As far as concern,your knowledge is still at the toddler's stage. Those who can relate with with me on this issue are people who are your people whose knowledge are a generation AHEAD of you Get off if you don't know history.

Oga, Mr Man e be like say u don tire to dey type long epistle. fool! tongue
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by waternogetenemy: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
....Funny enough I don't write your names as “Igbo" but as Ibos and the likes. Check my write ups

That is the point, u cannot spell.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

That is the point, u cannot spell.
Go grab a/your copy as your pep normally say on home video but in this case, go to history school and do research. You will find it.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
RedboneSmith:

You are not sheltering me. I don't live in Yorubaland.

And there are Yoruba men and women in my hometown right now where I have gone to spend the weekend. My father's tenant is a Yoruba banker. My barber in my hometown is a Yoruba guy. The guy who fixes my grandma's car is Yoruba, Taofeek. You are not the only people 'sheltering' strangers, so quit yapping on about that...and answer the question if you can, and save all that sheltering crap for people living in Yorubaland.
what concerns a tenant with the matter at stake. I simply mentioned properties owners of other Tribes in your locality. Please, be honest and do your research. Start from there and see the difference.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by waternogetenemy: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
Go grab a/your copy as your pep normally say on home video but in this case, go to history school and do research. You will find it.

IBO, EBOES, HEEBO ARE ALL EVIDENCE THAT DENOTE THE NAME IGBO EXISTED IN THE AGE OF THE WRITERS, THAT USED THOSE SPELLING IN REFERENCE TO THE IGBOS.

HAVE U TRIED TELLING THE WHITE MAN UR NAME AND SEE HIS PRONUNCIATION? THEY SPELL BASED ON THEIR WRONG PRONUNCIATION.

WE HAVE TOLD U OUR NAME AND SPELT IT BOLDLY FOR YOU IN ALL OUR LITERATURE, FROM THINGS FALL APART TO HALF OF A YELLOW SUN, IF U ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENSION OR SPELLING, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

IBO, EBOES, HEEBO ARE ALL EVIDENCE THAT DENOTE THE NAME IGBO EXISTED IN THE AGE OF THE WRITERS, THAT USED THOSE SPELLING IN REFERENCE TO THE IGBOS.

HAVE U TRIED TELLING THE WHITE MAN UR NAME AND SEE HIS PRONUNCIATION? THEY SPELL BASED ON THEIR WRONG PRONUNCIATION.

WE HAVE TOLD U OUR NAME AND SPELT IT BOLDLY FOR YOU IN ALL OUR LITERATURE, FROM THINGS FALL APART TO HALF OF A YELLOW SUN, IF U ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENSION OR SPELLING, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
WHITE MEN DIDN'T CALL YOU THAT NAME BUT YOUR SIX GENERATIONS AGO(180+years ago) DID told the white men your name . PERHAPS, IF YOU HAD STUCK TO YOUR HEEBO names, it would had made your claim as Israelites, more AUTHENTIC(more secret released) .I can't stop laughing at your ignorance and intellectual backwardness . See your life now, stealing people's IDENTITY. Truthfully, you are all,nitwits. All of you that are agitators need start with how to use PEN first and then go learn how to use GUN. THAT IS THE SUREST WAY. Learners will always be LEARNERS
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by waternogetenemy: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olu317:
WHITE MEN DIDN'T CALL YOU THAT NAME BUT YOUR SIX GENERATIONS AGO(180+years ago) DID told the white men your name . PERHAPS, IF YOU HAD STUCK TO YOUR HEEBO names, it would had made your claim as Israelites, more AUTHENTIC(more secret released) .I can't stop laughing at your ignorance and intellectual backwardness . See your life now, stealing people's IDENTITY. Truthfully, you are all,nitwits. All of you that are agitators need start with how to use PEN first and then go learn how to use GUN. THAT IS THE SUREST WAY. Learners will always be LEARNERS

SO U ARE TOO DUMB TO COMPREHEND THAT IGBO WAS THE NAME WE CALLED OURSELVES EVEN BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF EUROPEANS.

LOOK AT THIS UNCLE TOM STATING, "WHITE MAN DID NOT CALL U THAT NAME." VERY FUNNY, ABEG GO SLEEP.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=waternogetenemy post=51841910]

SO U ARE TOO DUMB TO COMPREHEND THAT IGBO WAS THE NAME WE CALLED OURSELVES EVEN BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF EUROPEANS.

LOOK AT THIS UNCLE TOM STATING, "WHITE MAN DID NOT CALL U THAT NAME." VERY FUNNY, ABEG GO SLEEP.[/quote SOUTH EAST Nigerians hate the truth . White men didn't know from Adam and need not give you a name formed by them but were told to them by your ANCESTORS. In fact, you are BANTU descent. And you people were only lucky to have come across Yoruba Race that were marrying your females to expose you to civilization,else you would had been PERPETUAL LANDLOCKED Igbos.Are you doubting?, Learner, ASO OKE/ASO OFI had existed in Yoruba land for more Than THOUSAND YEAR. please, inform us the name of the attire you were using in the ancient time ?And if not because you come across Yoruba Race else you would had been perpetual ETERNAL PALM WINE TAPPERS HEEBO RACE. So LIVE WITH THE TRUTH GENERATIONAL ILLITERATES.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by waternogetenemy: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olu317:

[/quote SOUTH EAST Nigerians hate the truth . White men didn't know from Adam and need not give you a name formed by them but were told to them by your ANCESTORS. In fact, you are BANTU descent. And you people were only lucky to have come across Yoruba Race that were marrying your females to expose you to civilization,else you would had been PERPETUAL LANDLOCKED Igbos.Are you doubting?, Learner, ASO OKE/ASO OFI had existed in Yoruba land for more Than THOUSAND YEAR. please, inform us the name of the attire you were using in the ancient time ?And if not because you come across Yoruba Race else you would had been perpetual ETERNAL PALM WINE TAPPERS HEEBO RACE. So LIVE WITH THE TRUTH GENERATIONAL ILLITERATES.

Though am impressed at the level of interest u show towards a group of people u knew nothing about 120 years ago. Whilst u obsess over igbos and our women, u appear to have abandoned ur brothers in Benin Republic.

It is a point of discussion for yorubas now to tell every igbo man they are marrying our women. Let me ask u do u want an award? Does it make u feel more Igbo and accepted? I can tell u that the feeling is not mutual, igbos want nothing to do with yorubas and dat is why a lot of them are diligently pursuing the Biafra course.

U have made no sense in the last two days of this discourse.
Re: Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine by Olu317(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Though am impressed at the level of interest u show towards a group of people u knew nothing about 120 years ago. Whilst u obsess over igbos and our women, u appear to have abandoned ur brothers in Benin Republic.

It is a point of discussion for yorubas now to tell every igbo man they are marrying our women. Let me ask u do u want an award? Does it make u feel more Igbo and accepted? I can tell u that the feeling is not mutual, igbos want nothing to do with yorubas and dat is why a lot of them are diligently pursuing the Biafra course.

U have made no sense in the last two days of this discourse.

Were you born 120 years ago? so if not accept the truth and move on with your sorry butt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any National Animals In Nigeria. / Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video / Egwu Igede! Idoma-southern Benue & Igbo-Anambara And Enugwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.