Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? (2521 Views)

Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit / If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) / What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by AfroMighty(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
What would you do if this is your mum on your PTA meeting?

Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by adeom141(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
dress like her too

just praying silently that this post makes front page..
my own na ftc make me dey pray
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by xendra: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
ask her who she is and what happened to my real mother.
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by decatalyst(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
If my mom is fond of dressing this way, walahi, she wouldn't know the way to my school not to talk of Open Day or PTA meeting grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by Nixiepie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
I will deny her
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by thesicilian: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2016
I will walk proudly beside her. My mother can do no wrong in my eyes
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by babadem2much(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2016
I go de hail her..... Cheer her like kilode but for my mind e no sweet me sha,

i will talk to her when we reach home, because she is the only mother i have and i will never deny her in front of people who never knew what she went through for my sake....

Mama na mama

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by 2SWT(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol

Me I will just go and dress like her and tell people that's how we dress in my family grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
My mom doesn't even attend that nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Chelsea Fans Today In Church / The Smartest Thinker; It's More About IQ / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.