Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? (3725 Views)

9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? by Noigeeriaa: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tell me nairaland, must send romantic birthday sms grin
Re: How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? by throttler(f): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2009
just say

hapu bayiday and ayi lovu you cheesy
Re: How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? by Noigeeriaa: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
throttler:

just say

hapu bayiday and ayi lovu you cheesy

what? lol shocked
Re: How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? by throttler(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2009
no really! grin

i am not ishan, i am igbo. you can ask michelin, the moderator here, she will prolly know.
good luck

(1) (Reply)

Ago-Are Community Gets New Monarch (Photo) / Queen of Sheba Was Buried In Ijebu-Ode Here In Nigeria / Igbo Woman Marrying A Yoruba Man. Tips On Traditional Wedding Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.