Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? (1888 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by Alireta: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
We will appreciate any referals to a reliable stockbroker with offices in the Maryland-Ikeja axis.

Reliability in getting CSCS registration done speedilly, and execution of client instructions essential. Also important is the use of internet technology - an active website from which client can monitor his stocks, as well as proficient use of email as a communication media with clients.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by mroluway: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2009
cashcraft
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by ausdy(m): 1:48am On Nov 12, 2009
cashcraft just check them out good luck
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by mroluway: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2009
i used GTI capital also. i guess they have a branch at alen junction
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by Alireta: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
Thanks for all the responses. Will check those out.
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by Tospej: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
I don't know why you are particular about the area but Brokers are more located on the island and this is to have assess to the stock exchange.

I think location does not matter. PENINSULA ASSETS MANAGEMENT & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD and SECURITIES SOLUTIONS will visit you personally if you so wish. You don't have to disturb your self, Call Peju on 08024769676. She will handle whatever transaction you need. Are you just starting or you already have some share certificates to verify or want to do portfolio management. Just name it, they will serve you without stress.
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by willy13: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
Have u check REDASEL INVESTMENT LTD @25D,FEMI OKUNNU ROAD(FORMER COPPER RD)IKOYI[color=Black][/color]They will give u the best service needed.I was introduced and since then they've not disappointed,i have confident in them.
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by Alireta: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks, all. We have settled with one of the above recommendations. Your contributions are much appreciated.
Re: Reliable Stockbroker In Maryland-ikeja Axis? by hambehsam(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2009
GTI capital are good. I have been transacting with them for over a year now, without being at their office. I pay into their account, send mandate by mail and viola, everything is done. You can locate them at allen roundabout, close to Bank Phb. You will see thier building with Gti boldly written on it. Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

I buy Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account / Earning Wocoins And Withdrawing Instantly - 2022 Ways Of Earning Coins / Treasury Bills Calculator For Banks (APP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.