Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City (50932 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Adesiji77: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
una dey craze, no be naija dey buy your phone? Why you no give eyimba, shooting stars or Kano pillers, Thunder fire you

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by folu4real(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
una dey craze, no be naija dey buy your phone? Why you no give eyimba, shooting stars or Kano pillers, Thunder fire you

shey dem know eyimba, shooting stars or Kano pillers niii.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by oluxy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Living our grassroot football clubs here in Nigeria to far oversea, no bi una fault na. Na wey de buy techno.

Come to think of it; it could be not their fault. Our elite may have hijacked it through their usual ways.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by solidman59(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
i even tot it was alhaji tekno

1 Like

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by opethom(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
folu4real:

shey dem know eyimba, shooting stars or Kano pillers niii.
that means them no no Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sandydayziz(f): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
stobery:

Fyn gal
kiss
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by excanny: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is really innovative thinking from the guys at TECNO in gain global attention.

Next thing is to step up the game by creating more cutting edge mobile devices and tablets. cool
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by brokenplate: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Business strategy. I feel ya
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by brokenplate: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hope Techno brings good luck to the club
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
S0 funny what tecn0 just did grin
MANCHESTER city go turn made in china
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by alizma: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
have you ever agreed to pay to watch eyimba match?
charity begins at home
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by thaoriginator: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
sexymoma:
pls make una dey differentiate...tekno "pana" tecno "mobile"
make una nor dey confuse person angry
grin a no know say na so your brain sef dull oh (pardon my language) grin

Me sef almost fall for the trap oh grin
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
pcguru1:

One of the club is an international brand while the other is not, when you are pursuing a global market you take bigger steps. They've already conquer Nigerian market so what's the point of using a local club. Its business expansion strategy

This comment is the comment of the year trust me. You understand the move.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jollyana:
Techno mobile, a renowned mobile phones company recently gifted popular football club, Manchester city, a customized techno phantom 6. The mobile phone was customized with the Manchester city logo.

https://www.fabjulia.com/wow-see-the-gift-tecno-gave-manchester-city/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbs6n_AaaI/?taken-by=tecnomobileng&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbspkTA80g/

Dear OP you should know by now that it's Tecno not techno grin.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
If not for the legions of paid marketers here on Nairaland, why would this even be a topic?

Same deal Chivita made with United. You approach City, give them a boatload of money and a phone the guy will dump in the bin soon enough and you get to take a picture for endorsement. In return, all City has to do is to assign a random marketing guy to take a photo and also hand over a 50 pound jersey with 5 pound name customization.

City will sign this same deal with a Chin Chin maker if you can afford a couple of hundred thousands pounds.

Fans hailing this move are funny...they should spend that time asking Tecno to ensure they provide updates for their phones. When you buy the Phantom 6, it ships with Android 6.0. You are NOT guaranteed an update to 7.0 (highly unlikely to happen).

2 Likes

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by opethom(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
alizma:

have you ever agreed to pay to watch eyimba match?
charity begins at home
yes I do pay to watch shooting star match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Dam5reey(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:

Oga calm down.... You are a nigerian abi, tell me the 20 teams in the NPFL off heart dont google it oo grin

I'm a Nigerian I dont know any player name in any of the teams you mentioned cheesy grin
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by queenfav(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
slimzypink:
no matter how many years a dog play wit a lion... it will always be a dog sad
#savage..lol
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by crown08(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
true talk
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Henry1006(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Delusional pple. who told them british people are gonna buy tecno!
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by TappGroupNG: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=pcguru1 post=51704158]
One of the club is an international brand while the other is not, when you are pursuing a global market you take bigger steps. They've already conquer Nigerian market so what's the point of using a local club. Its business expansion strategy[/quote
You can say that again. They launched their new device in Dubai and they signed this partnership. Trust me they are seeking larger markets.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by almustopha82(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
useless people Nigeria by ur product than Manchester City yet u are not honour any Nigeria football club.. ......awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by TappGroupNG: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henry1006:
Delusional pple. who told them british people are gonna buy tecno!
Who told you they won't?
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by TappGroupNG: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
texazzpete:
If not for the legions of paid marketers here on Nairaland, why would this even be a topic?

Same deal Chivita made with United. You approach City, give them a boatload of money and a phone the guy will dump in the bin soon enough and you get to take a picture for endorsement. In return, all City has to do is to assign a random marketing guy to take a photo and also hand over a 50 pound jersey with 5 pound name customization.

City will sign this same deal with a Chin Chin maker if you can afford a couple of hundred thousands pounds.

Fans hailing this move are funny...they should spend that time asking Tecno to ensure they provide updates for their phones. When you buy the Phantom 6, it ships with Android 6.0. You are NOT guaranteed an update to 7.0 (highly unlikely to happen).
Tecno phantom 6 has the update function o.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by omoalajah(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is a great expansion move. Bad belles will still hate sha
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by datyorubaboy: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
I see people talking without thinking . How many of u support Nigerian Football Clubs?
almustopha82:
useless people Nigeria by ur product than Manchester City yet u are not honour any Nigeria football club.. ......awon oniranu
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by mcroeb(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
monkey dey work baboon dey chop! this ppl have finally turn our country to money generating country but take the returns to other country/ppl. thunder fire u!
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by missslimzy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
All they do is hating
omoalajah:
This is a great expansion move. Bad belles will still hate sha
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by texazzpete(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Tecno phantom 6 has the update function o.

There may be a button to check for OTA updates. That is absolutely ZERO guarantee you'll ever see Android 7.0 on this device.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by EzeeYFB(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice move
They are going global
Knowing that a naija brother is part of this movement alone make sure me proud.
Still a Gionee fan tho. Lol
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by ericmor: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2016
opethom:

Probably u don't know what promotion is. Do u watch enyimba? But I'm sure u watch the premier league very very well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How TECNO Fooled Their Fans On April Fool's Day, Fans Reacts / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.