Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City (50943 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by opethom(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2016
ericmor:

Probably u don't know what promotion is. Do u watch enyimba? But I'm sure u watch the premier league very very well
I do watch shooter start match.... Let's promote our own, we made techno what they are today, BMW is world wide but they are key sponsor of Bayern Munich
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2016
The only place Tecno is in use is in Nigeria.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by ericmor: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2016
opethom:
I do watch shooter start match.... Let's promote our own, we made techno what they are today, BMW is world wide but they are key sponsor of Bayern Munich

Let your country too be productive like BMW that is promoting sport in their country.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by landinfo: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tecno marketers are really kids who think other Nigerians are children in reasoning like them;

1. Ass.a.nal FC has partnership with Skye bank & UBA

2. ManUtd FC has partnership with Chivita & Globacom

3. WestHam Utd with IfeanyiUba FC

4. & now ManCity has with Tecno

But I can tell u for free that in Ass.a.nal FC, ManUtd, ManCity or Westham Utd, etc webstites, instagram, facebook & Twitter pages, u would never see these so-called partnerships cos they are trash~~~money for the boys kind of adverts
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by shiftback: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
DedeNkem:

The internet is there for all, use it while you still can. Gain knowledge today.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by shiftback: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
landinfo:
Tecno marketers are really kids who think other Nigerians are children in reasoning like them;

1. Ass.a.nal FC has partnership with Skye bank & UBA

2. ManUtd FC has partnership with Chivita & Globacom

3. WestHam Utd with IfeanyiUba FC

4. & now ManCity has with Tecno

But I can tell u for free that in Ass.a.nal FC, ManUtd, ManCity or Westham Utd, etc webstites, instagram, facebook & Twitter pages, u would never see these so-called partnerships cos they are trash~~~money for the boys kind of adverts

Man city's official Twitter>>>>> https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/803934677560127488

Man city's official website>>>>>> https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2016/11/30/man-city-and-tecno-mobile-launch-partnership/1480501021443

Can you just crawl back to your shell now.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2016
shiftback:

The internet is there for all, use it while you still can. Gain knowledge today.

F*uck off. Tecno is a crappy unpopular phone.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by shiftback: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2016
DedeNkem:

I told you to use the internet to verify your claim and your are telling the to f**ck off, why are you angry?

TECNO is the largest smartphone/tablet maker in sub-saharan Africa with over 25℅ of market share according to BBC and you're here saying they're unpopular and only in Nigeria.

Here's the BBC link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfm9FYrEgX8&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCIXwopea6dACFZmNVQodqW0B-FIJVGVjbm8gYmJj&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sulaymanmeek(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
TECNO is the largest smartphone/tablet maker in sub-saharan Africa with over 25% of market share.

Tecno Done great deal in Africa & Nigeria. I was stunned to see Tecno all over the place while watching MNCvsCHLS game
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sulaymanmeek(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
I have to agree with you completely on this, atleast Tecno had a root of where they spring from
opethom:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sulaymanmeek(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
The only place your sense is in use is Nairaland grin
DedeNkem:
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sulaymanmeek(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Google Tecno then comeback and tell me honesty it's unpopular

DedeNkem:

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
shiftback:

I told you to use the internet to verify your claim and your are telling the to f**ck off, why are you angry?

TECNO is the largest smartphone/tablet maker in sub-saharan Africa with over 25℅ of market share according to BBC and you're here saying they're unpopular and only in Nigeria.

Here's the BBC link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfm9FYrEgX8&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCIXwopea6dACFZmNVQodqW0B-FIJVGVjbm8gYmJj&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

25℅ in sub-saharan Africa (just a small part of Africa) and you deemed that popular?
There are many unpopular phone makers like Tecno. They're not what I call popular phones.

By that I mean, phones you could find anywhere in the world like Samsung, Iphone, Lumia (formerly Nokia). Huawei, cheap phone maker Alcatel, etc.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:
The only place your sense is in use is Nairaland grin

You're too dumb to comprehend.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:
Google Tecno then comeback and tell me honesty it's unpopular

There are many unpopular phone makers like Tecno. They're not what I call popular phones.

By that I mean, phones you could find anywhere in the world like Samsung, Iphone, Lumia (formerly Nokia). Huawei, even cheap phone maker Alcatel, etc.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'll just pass! I'm not convinced sir
DedeNkem:

There are many unpopular phone makers like Tecno. They're not what ! call popular phones.

By that I mean, phones you could find anywhere in the world like Samsung, Iphone, Lumia (formally Nokia). Huawei, even cheap phone maker Alcatel, etc.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by landinfo: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
shiftback:

Man city's official Twitter>>>>> https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/803934677560127488

Man city's official website>>>>>> https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2016/11/30/man-city-and-tecno-mobile-launch-partnership/1480501021443

Can you just crawl back to your shell now.

My bad on them not putting it in their Twitter/Website page but did u go to that City twitter page to see City fans asking if Tecno was a right back, a striker or a midfielder
That is to show u that Tecno is ONLY known in Nigeria
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by shiftback: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
landinfo:

My bad on them not putting it in their Twitter/Website page but did u go to that City twitter page to see City fans asking if Tecno was a right back, a striker or a midfielder
That is to show u that Tecno is ONLY known in Nigeria
LoL, you have zero grasp of sarcasm.

First of all it's not transfer period, second of all the fans were just being sarcastic.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by DedeNkem: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:
I'll just pass! I'm not convinced sir

I reside in Amsterdam and I've not heard or seen anything called Tecno here and I visit phone shops quite often. My friends here also told me they've heard and seen it only in Nigeria not here.

I called my friends in Germany, France, UK, Swiss, Denmark and Sweden, none of them have seen Tecno in Europe. One of them even asked me; What the hell is it? I had to explain it to him.

So I know what I'm talking about.
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by landinfo: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2016
shiftback:

LoL, you have zero grasp of sarcasm.

First of all it's not transfer period, second of all the fans were just being sarcastic.

I leave u to ur delusion & enjoy the wonderland fantasy dreams since u are a Tecno marketer (a pity the Stupid Tecno isn't paying u enuff for the real hustle u are doing on NL).....only in 9JA
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by shiftback: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2016
landinfo:

I leave u to ur delusion & enjoy the wonderland fantasy dreams since u are a Tecno marketer (a pity the Stupid Tecno isn't paying u enuff for the real hustle u are doing on NL).....only in 9JA
You insult people that disagree with you? How to you sleep at night?
So everyone that says Tecno is good is a Tecno marketer and gets paid to say it?
Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by FellaL: 2:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Tecno is on the same sponsorship page as Nike and EA Sports? LOL. What a Wawu!

Re: The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City by pr0blem: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2016
How much for that exclusive TECNO branded shirt abeeg? I wan buy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.