Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today (649 Views)

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion / Naijagistlive Update: Police Declare Matharoo Sisters Wanted, Surety Imprisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by UnclePati: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by DaddySLY(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2016
police is your friend? right?
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by Sunnymatey(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Una cup go dey ful one by one. See face, license robber.
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by Nutase: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Be careful still, I still don't trust those men in uniform.. be very careful my brother...very careful
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by feldido(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Wow... There's hope
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by SUPOL(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
UnclePati:
Following my story online,

https://www.nairaland.com/3500279/police-extortion-experience-today-03

I received a message from.... POLICE H/Q ABUJA.
Requesting more details and clarifications to my story......they immediately radioed ..LAGOS CONTROL ROOM. commissioners office force HQ area F Ikeja...and informed them.

i was called from the commissioners office on sunday 04/12/2016 and invited to the CP office Ikeja..

i was interviewed and they took my statement in writing. they made some calls and found out the station Lasisi Paul Obaze serves in.

then they asked me to report back Next day monday by 11am with my statement of account and the e-receipt of the transfer.

Next day as i arrived i noticed the officer and his crew have been invited.

Paul obaze pleaded passionately asking for forgiveness. He was very remoursful and willing to refund my money back immediately.

Led by an ASP, We went in to see dcp of police.....he informed me that inspector Lasisi Paul Obaze had informed him that i was his brother from delta state and i only appreciated him with N5000 gift.

.i refuted this and explained to him how i was held under duress at gun point inside my car and forced against my will to logon to internet banking and transfer all my funds to the Access bank acct of the policeman.

the deputy commissioner then excorted us to the commissioner of police who immediately ordered for his arrest and detention.

I was told that Abuja is very interested in the case so it cannot be swept under the carpet.

With the overwhelming evidence provided the corrupt officer will likely be dismissed after an orderly room trial.

Thanks to to the Nobel Men of the police CRU unit ABUJA.

Thanks to Supol John (ASP) / CP 'x' squad and Sgt Baraye lagos control room..CP's office Ikeja......for your zero tolerance to corruption injustice and crime.

Thanks to the CP himself for swift action.

Nigerians should know that the police is truly rebranded and ready to fight its own men who embarrass the force.

A Nairalander did it
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by alakara(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
When i read ur first story i know the man is a goner. Social media these days. The officer na amateur when he gave u his account nos for u to make a transfer.
One day for the owner,every day for the thief.
But u need to be careful now.dont reveal your personal details. If any of ur details is compromised pls change it. Thanks. A & S FARMS.
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by alakara(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
SUPOL:
A Nairalander did it
Nairalander SUPOL KUDOS MORE POWER. IN OUR LIFE TIME YOU WILL BE THE IGP.AMEN
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by Codeblues(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good update. We are ready to move this country forward.
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by ebujany(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
SUPOL:
A Nairalander did it

Mehn your level no be here o. I knew you will take it from there just like you told him in his earlier post. Continue the good works

1 Like

Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by SUPOL(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
ebujany:

Mehn your level no be here o. I knew you will take it from there just like you told him in his earlier post. Continue the good works
we give God d glory
Re: UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today by SUPOL(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
alakara:

Nairalander SUPOL KUDOS MORE POWER.
IN OUR LIFE TIME YOU WILL BE THE IGP.AMEN
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Ultimate Circler And Reactions / A Woman Caught Stealing Cloths In Abad International Market Onitsha / Good: Fleeing Boko Haram Dreaded Suspect Captured In FCT, Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.