Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,558 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (1881 Views)

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / I Am God - Kemi Olunloyo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo is back again.. This time she isn’t posting anything controversial, neither did she attack someone, a celebrity or a politician.

All she did was declare a “shirtless man” (Flavour), Wanted.. Kemi says she wants flavour to get to her crib NOW.. So they could SMASH.

She took to instagram to post a shirtless picture of the singer, and captioned it:

#HNNSex WHO IS THIS GUY??
I want him in my crib tonight!
I need to SMASH him!
This guy can wake up my strategic areas!
If every #Nigerian man looked like this, then Jesus has definitely returned!
Holla to me hot one!
HNNAfricanews@live.com
#MadamHNN
#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo

Culled from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Jafar1: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
NA SEX BE UR OWN, MTCHEEW

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Onechancearmy(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
The guy can wake up my strategic areas

It is because your brain is not one of your strategic areas that you can say this rubbish.

If a f.o.o.l at 40 is a f.o.o.l forever, what will we call this shameless 52 year old granny?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by omamush(f): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
aunty kemi want her own share of the six packs grin

I'm sure Anna and Sandra will be willing to share.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by decatalyst(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2016
"The guy can wake up my strategic areas" I hope her brain is included grin grin

Old something wey go dey smell grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Sunexy(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Not surprised at all...most ladies' strategic areas are their pvssies, boobs, etc
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by yeezyquan(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Just pity her family members ....and any one bearing her surname

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
This old thot..

You need a pastor to wake up strategic areas like your brain. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by McBrooklyn(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy grin

Flavour Ma Nigga go just _fuck this old mama enter 6 feet underground cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by yekparikpa(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
That moment when you gat six packs and you are one minute man...totally useless! I gat packs though!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Onechancearmy:
The guy can wake up my strategic areas

It is because your brain is not one of your strategic areas that you can say this rubbish.

If a f.o.o.l at 40 is a f.o.o.l forever, what will we call this shameless 52 year old granny?
LOL...don't mind her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by freezyprinzy(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
She has d right 2 express her self so her business not mime.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
True that cool
freezyprinzy:
She has d right 2 express her self so her business not mime.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by demolinka(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland I no like am o! Who thief the f**k wey I been wan give this story?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
sad old lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choise(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Can you imagine
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choiszman(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2016
I Know right
Choise:
Can you imagine
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choise(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Choise:
Smh
hey can I have a moment of ur time please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour by Choise(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
dingbang:
hey can I have a moment of ur time please
Okay. .

(1) (Reply)

When You're Used To Zobo Drink, Then Bottle Coke Comes Your Way / See How Michelle Obama Celebrated Her Husband Barack On Valentine Day (photo) / Wizkid: Why me and My Dad always fought...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.