Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares (25192 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo The Internet Terrorist Strikes Again / I Am God - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by toba400: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
She is not one to be scared about speaking her mind and this she did again via IG when she took to the social media platform to pour out her heart.

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has declared she is an internet terrorist and is married to Jesus.

She wrote:

Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka#MadamPresident2023 .

I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.

My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don't believe in God because I hate mega pastors.

I never believed in the bible.Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW4p60GHzFE/

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/i-am-an-internet-terrorist-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-declares/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by pyyxxaro: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
E clear say na dry shiìt this woman de smoke embarassed

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by RSVP: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Then Bomb fall on you..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Macdawid(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes we know, e dey your body. Got zero (0) respect for this kinda women...

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by MosakuAW(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemi is only hidding under the internet because it's faceless.

Let her try this face to face with any of the people she bullied online. I swear she will not have hands to type rubbish again.

Just let Kemi face "Gbogbo Biggs girls" face2face and let see if she will survived it. undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by bbbabes(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iya Aje

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
adult baby, can somebody donate some diapers

31 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Flexherbal(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na she get her mouth !

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Teewhy2: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
This kind of people are in every aspect of people's life trying to kill their joy. To make them irrelevant is not given them attention, if given attention once they will always continue to do things that Will bring pain to you. You can also deal with them the legal way if you have the resources and they will avoid you like a plague.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by oyetunder(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Like the Yorubas said, it is a very wonderful sight to behold a mad person, but nobody wants to have one as a child. According to the Yorubas also, to cure a mad person who had perfomed inside a market place is not easy...behold, the internet is the largest market in the world. Tell me, who is going to cure this number one insane woman on the internet?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Jaideyone(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol were ni woman yi

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by NwaAmaikpe: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Dear Kemi Olunoyo...

Please it is not good being an internet terrorist.
Learn to share love and pass positive messages.
You are often full of hate and bitterness.

I honestly think you need Christ.

Yours Truly,
NwaAmaikpe NwaAroOkeigbo.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
But who do this woman this thing

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
AFONJA!!!!

6 Likes

Abeg, na when this old woman wan get sense? sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by espn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
O ga oo..This woman matter dey always weak me...
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by freshness2020: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka#MadamPresident2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by hola106(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice one
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Liability(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Old woman....but i will still fvck her old toto for her.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by dolphinife: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Her son is even older than most nairalanders....

You age in wisdom

This mum is not aging in anything near wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by carterguccy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
This woman matter tire me

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by SimpleBea(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Your's was clearly getting worsen each day. Your father's own was not that bad in those days.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dis woman no play wit toys when she small

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Queenext: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
She forgot to add "agbaya
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Husty(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
No o, You're just a poor excuse for a human.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by deepwater(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
se omo ni eleyi, abi sample?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Liability(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Which jesus is she married to? Jesus navas od mancity? Jesus mancity striker or the cucumbers that digged deep into her old toto?
toba400:
She is not one to be scared about speaking her mind and this she did again via IG when she took to the social media platform to pour out her heart.

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has declared she is an internet terrorist and is married to Jesus.

She wrote:

Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka#MadamPresident2023 .

I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.

My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don't believe in God because I hate mega pastors.

I never believed in the bible.Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW4p60GHzFE/

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/i-am-an-internet-terrorist-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-declares/

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by dedons: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is this how Yoruba women are?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by NovusHomo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Trust pipo not to get the humor angry
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Kemi Olunoyo...

Please it is not good being an internet terrorist.
Learn to share love and pass positive messages.
You are often full of hate and bitterness.

I honestly think you need Christ.

Yours Truly,
NwaAmaikpe NwaAroOkeigbo.
It's a lie shocked
NwaAmaikpe you? God is Awesome!
*In Sola Sobowale's voice * Praise God... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz & Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine’s Lifestyle Edition / "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo / BBNaija: Governor Okorocha, Miracle, Nina, Bambam, Teddy-A, Others In Group Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.