Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Christian Songs And Naija Youths?!1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christian Songs And Naija Youths?!1 (640 Views)

Why Did Naija Youths Dump "Reggae" Music / Sites For Nija Christian Songs / Christian Songs Of Our Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Songs And Naija Youths?!1 by djayxpro: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
Where is the hope of bringing naija youths to Christ tru songs, rite now,gospel songs are deemed old fashioned while secular is DA BOMB!!! When Christ is to come,which i think is very soon,how many of us will he take to be his praise singers in heaven? i am not saying it is wrong to do secular i mean watch the vulgar secular, wat you hear and sing is likely who you become!!! LOVE Y'ALL NAIRALANDERS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Music & Sound Software / Radio Presenters That Make Me Change Channels / Under-rated Artist Home And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.