Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (74216 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by LockDown69(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
And u are still inside his Bus?

Ok wait till he reaches climax and fails to step on the brakes!! grin grin
Epic! grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by vislabraye(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
She sidon there dey watch. Olosho everywhere

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by konjinokillme(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

yes..can you?
sup bae... wink
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Homguy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
AK6464:

I think na STI
why do u think that?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Brightscofild(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
disease. (Sweetie)
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Konji na bastard mehn grin grin grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by AK6464(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
why do u think that?

My dear whatelse could make an adult throw caution to the wind in this manner?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
AK6464:

My dear whatelse could make an adult throw caution to the wind in this manner?
i dont know
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yup willing to as much as u want lipsrsealed how do u want it
Jenny1010:

yes..can you?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by KiNiBiGd: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

pishure of the peni being rub or .... cheesy

bloggers and fake news are like .......

Jenny you quickly rush down here to see the peniwise right?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by funjoe94(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
interesting
like this is the new trend nw
that is aw my friend dat traveled down to ib called me today to tell me her experience
she said she board a cab at ib and she was sitting at d back with a man and a woman, after d woman dropped d man brought out his useless n smelling joystick nn started rubbing it.... imagine
she said she had to drop from d cab cus she was nt comfortable wit wat d hopeless man is doing

this is d new way of getting people's attention
awon kidnappers osi
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Aladdin1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
madam shut up! u are a pervert!!!.so u were there watching the driver rubbing his dick for good 20minutes to the extent u who wanted to alight from the bus,did not again,because u were enjoying free film show.if u were really nausated by such sordid sight u should have rush down from the bus,its either u are lying or exaggerating orsimply that you a pervert who loves to snap pictures of dicks.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by mcroeb(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
as u don lie to us Godwin! she enjoy the show and propably she's on (se*ually arosed). Anyway God dey
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
And u are still inside his Bus?

Ok wait till he reaches climax and fails to step on the brakes!! grin grin
Lmao! grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

Jenny you quickly rush down here to see the peniwise right?

yes...am so disappointed cheesy
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Yup willing to as much as u want lipsrsealed how do u want it

bad guy... forming v guy cheesy
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by fascowilly(m): 3:46am On Dec 08, 2016
CastedDude:
sickness tins
Total sickness
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Nope m nt bad o, angry m jst d V dt can batter u anyhow u want it wink
Jenny1010:

bad guy... forming v guy cheesy
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by DECOtech(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2016
CastedDude:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-danfo-driver-was-spotted-doing.html

Why upload this picture only to sensor it in the end?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by KiNiBiGd: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jenny1010:

yes...am so disappointed cheesy

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.