Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (56312 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by uzuz(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
avicky:

My thoughts exactly. And here the woman is blind but she was on the steering. How can a blind woman drive.?

Maybe she was at the passenger's seat. But I saw her close to a steering. It is well.

Ma, Kenyans and South Africans use RHD (Right Hand Drive)

Where exactly can you see steering wheel from the photo abeg??
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by omamokta: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
I was crying I had no shoes till I saw somebody without legs.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Tellemall: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:
In as much that i appreciate this pictures,i observed somethings.....

1-- It was said that the woman carring oxygen cant see,how come she was on the drivers seat inside the car on the express?
2-- Do we now have camera men standing in traffic taking photos?

I dont want to say this was staged because i just expressed my views on the picture.
Before you quote abt the right hand drive,the picture was taken in Africa

Is this in Nigeria? No.

Do people have right hand drives? Yes.

Is it good to always be critical? No!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by geekybabe(f): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

1-- It was said that the woman carring oxygen cant see,how come she was on the drivers seat inside the car on the express?

I dont want to say this was staged because i just expressed my views on the picture.

And who says some African countries dont use right hand driven cars?

Ignorant somebody. A picture so emotional like this and all you do is criticize.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by KosiGee(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Where in Africa? South Africa and most of the countries in East Africa still drive the British way which is on the left with steering on the right side of the vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Arijude(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
cavendishbaba:
The money used in getting d oxygen available should be used to take care of d boy instead bof wasting it on d half dead woman undecided
You made no sense
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Adezzy007: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
May God Almighty answer their prayers and my prayers too. Ameen.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
3rdavefarms:
And the Bible says he sent his word .... "and his word healed them" i stand as an ambassador for christ and send his word to them both ..

This guy.. You don lost finish..

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Chiderad(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
alizma:
may God answer their prayers

In Jesus mighty Name we pray, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Identify your self
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Deban: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
How do I contribute to Gladys? Please mail me on dennisbanigo@yahoo.com. And where is Thuo based? Would link him up to an NGO that will put him through vocational training.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Ibyno(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

my guy. leave waiting them write for motor enter motor.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by avicky(f): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
uzuz:

Ma, Kenyans and South Africans use RHD (Right Hand Drive)

Where exactly can you see steering wheel from the photo abeg??
Noted.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Oblak(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
No matter one's condition.

Some people are qoinq throuqh worse.

*Cleans eyes....I'm in tears embarassed embarassed

Is it that you have nothing doing other than to comment on all topics? And your phone is malfunctioning such that your g is not functioning anymore. Drop that phone and get a life young man. Tufia
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by herzern1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oblak:

Is it that you have nothing doing other than to comment on all topics? And your phone is malfunctioning such that your g is not functioning anymore. Drop that phone and get a life young man. Tufia

go commit suicide!!

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Flamezreal(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2016
sheedy407:

it may be a media stunt performed to attract the attention for the ailing woman's fundraising

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by osomegbe(m): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2016
How come she is in the driving seat of the car and she can't see.
Just not clear
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by DedeNkem: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2016
It must be terrible to be homeless as a child.

The woman should try to lose some weight to help her health.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Adaowerri111:
naija and arrangee, don't be surprise ....another olajumoke ish

You make yourself look d..b cuz you refused to read before you make comment,that's not Nigeria.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by dannie007(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
With the names i believe they are not Nigerians and that's a right hand drive.

sheedy407:

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2019
Revolutionary. So magical. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.