Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Congratulatory Message For The New Graduates Of Obafemi Awolowo University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulatory Message For The New Graduates Of Obafemi Awolowo University (787 Views)

Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message For The New Graduates Of Obafemi Awolowo University by Artixmentor(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
MY CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE FOR THE GREAT IFE GRADUANDS OF THE 42ND CONVOCATION CEREMONY

It is my pleasure to see you guyz among the thousands of people that will be awarded with Bachelor degree today at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University and who also believe that Good results are attained through a hard work. That there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
I am so proud that your dedication has enabled you to accomplish great things today.

Congratulations on getting your Bachelor Degree in Oba Awon Universities
Once again I am so proud of you for achieving your university degree!
As i normally mentor everybody that comes my way, I will like to give you a mentoring advice which goes thus.
Remember that The best of all things is to continue learning, money can be stolen, strength may fail, but what you've learned is yours forever. Believe in yourself, in your talent and skills, that have brought you to this special day don't give up yet as the sky is your limit. I pray may Almighty Allah shower you with his blessing and put his "barka" in all your endeavour.
I welcome you to Great Ife Alumni
I Welcome you to the real world.
Happy celebration and have a fun!!!

-GBADEGESIN KAZEEM (ARTIX MENTOR)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives ~ Prince Ea / 9 Things I Regret Not Doing In My 20’s / Lagos Government To Make Yoruba Language Compulsory In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.