Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes (794 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure / Container Truck On Fire Along Apapa Expressway And Agege Motor Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes by markpenk: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
In view of the ongoing holy ghost congress at the redemption camp and shiloh 2016, I feel we should have a thread that monitors the traffic situation and possible alternative routes so people don't get stuck in the usual traffic jam that lasts for hours on that route during these week-long events.

Can we have frequent updates and even images from Nairalanders who have just passed or are passing the route presently, as well alternative routes for people leaving and coming into Lag?

I'd suggest all posters use the following format:

Time (when you passed the route):
Lane (are you coming into or going out of lag):
Date:
Traffic situation:
Images if possible:

Can we get the ball rolling, please
Re: Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes by dayleke: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is a good idea.
Re: Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes by dayleke: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
markpenk:
In view of the ongoing holy ghost congress at the redemption camp and shiloh 2016, I feel we should have a thread that monitors the traffic situation and possible alternative routes so people don't get stuck in the usual traffic jam that lasts for hours on that route during these week-long events.

Can we have frequent updates and even images from Nairalanders who have just passed or are passing the route presently, as well alternative routes for people leaving and coming into Lag?

I'd suggest all posters use the following format:

Time (when you passed the route):
Lane (are you coming into or going out of lag):
Date:
Traffic situation:
Images if possible:

Can we get the ball rolling, please

Please do you know when it's gonna end?
Re: Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes by markpenk: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
The programs should end on sat/sun.
dayleke:

Please do you know when it's gonna end?
Re: Traffic Situation Along The Lagos-ibadan Expressway And Alternative Routes by dayleke: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
markpenk:
The programs should end on sat/sun.

Thanks bro...

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria Passport Taking Months To Process / Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. / Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.